new cast for the 3rd STAR WARS MOVIE

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by big bruno

1.kermit

2.gonzo

3.sam the eagle

4.ANIMAL

5.rizzo the rat

6.fozzie bear

7.scooter

8.dr. teeth

9.clifford

10.dr. bunsen honeydew

11.beaker

12.sweetums

13.mrs. piggy

Big Bruno is the man! Sweetums is from Fraggle Rock. I just saw that the other day, and didn't notice that it was his name. Props for getting Dr. Teeth's and Clifford's name, plus the Honeydew part of Doc Bunsen's name. Those are the ones that stumped me.

Guest uncle-boy

i actually went and saw that one muppet movie about gonzo finging his family in the theaters like 4 years ago.

i'm pathetic:(

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by uncle-boy

^^^^^^

:lol:

I'm fucking serious I watched Ernest Scared stupid or some shit when I was like 6 and that freaked me out, then my mom was like the muppets will make you less strung out, and i'm like ok, and that big furry fucker comes flying down growling and I tripped out, then she made me go to bed and I had a dream that he was pushing a shopping cart around in my room in a circle, and Growling and saying dumbshit so I woke up and was like fuck that.....Seeing that assholes face just brings back those dreams night after night I had as a kid....

Guest willy.wonka
Guest willy.wonka

ELECTRIC MAYHEM

go!muppets...go!

dont you love coming into a thread thinkin one thing and it turns out to be something totally different?

Originally posted by deadlydnut

I'm fucking serious I watched Ernest Scared stupid or some shit when I was like 6 and that freaked me out, then my mom was like the muppets will make you less strung out, and i'm like ok, and that big furry fucker comes flying down growling and I tripped out, then she made me go to bed and I had a dream that he was pushing a shopping cart around in my room in a circle, and Growling and saying dumbshit so I woke up and was like fuck that.....Seeing that assholes face just brings back those dreams night after night I had as a kid....

:lol: :lol: WERD THAT MUTHER FUCKER USED TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME TOO :mad: :mad: ASSHOLE!!:mad:

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by DETO

:lol: :lol: WERD THAT MUTHER FUCKER USED TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME TOO :mad: :mad: ASSHOLE!!:mad:

I think they took him off the show because he scared everybody...

Guest willy.wonka

i loved those muppets....

almost said something that could have landed me in the homo undertone thread...:cool:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Armenhammer

where the hell is pepe the shrimp?

he sold out to long john silvers.:(

Archived