The Pussification pf America.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GySgt R. Lee Emery, USMC

R. Lee Emery--one of my most favorite Marines, and a man who has possibly done more to enhance the image and morale of the Marine Corps than anyone since Chesty Puller. He was, of course, playing a part. But genuine Marine Drill Instructors use the exact same techniques that Emery portrayed (or did, twenty years ago) to turn worthless puke whiner adolescents into well disciplined, all-weather patriots. There are fewer things more lethal on the battlefield than a United States Marine armed with a service rifle. The enemies of the United States ought to take heed. They will rue the day that they did something foul enough to warrant the dispatch of a Marine Expeditionary Force. The problem is not the Marine Corps, or her Marines. The problem is the lily-livered pussy wimps that get elected to office in the United States. They need to send the Corps when there is trouble, and LEAVE THEM ALONE TO DO THEIR JOB. Marines are only unleashed to do their job correctly when the entire nation is so scared they are pissing their pants with fear. World War Two is a good example. Something like Vietnam or even the Gulf War, the politicians are still sticking their pussified noses in where they have no business, getting young Marines and soldiers killed because they will not permit the Corps or the Army to do it's job unmolested.

For instance, the Somalis were scared to death when they heard the Marines had been dispatched to deal with the warlords there. As soon as they realized that Bill Clinton was an ENORMOUS LIBERAL PUSSY WIMP, they lost all respect for American troops and started trying to snipe them, disarm them, and got bolder and bolder and bolder.

FUCK THAT. We should have gone in there and killed every single warlord and all of his men, and the Marines could have easily done that, and so could the Army. But Clinton, that despicable wimp, sent the pride of the Special Forces into a death trap, without armor, without adequate air support, without any back up. When will the politicians ever learn? When? SEND THE MARINES AND LET THEM HANDLE IT THEIR WAY. Right now, today, Somalia should be an American port in Africa, governed by a legally elected, democratic government and supported by U.S. military force that guarantees the people of the Horn of Africa a decent opportunity to live under the rule of law, for health care, for education, for a normal life in the 21st Century. Instead, thanks to the PUSSIES in Washington D.C., they live in a disgusting horror of tribal warlords, no law, no civil rights and no hope for the future. No law= FASCISM. That's what exists in Somalia. A crushing dictatorship of ruthless monsters, where there is no liberty and no law but the rule of the Kalashnikov. And it's Bill Clinton's fault. And ours, for electing him President. TWICE.

ENORMOUS LIBERAL PUSSY

Originally posted by KaBar

SEND THE MARINES AND LET THEM HANDLE IT THEIR WAY.

ahem

1) Cases of Crimes Committed by US Troops in Korea

Based on the statistics, the total number of crimes committed by US soldiers since September 8, 1945 (when they were first stationed in Korea) is estimated to be around 100,000.

including: a woman gang raped by 4 soldiers' in March 1946, a 14-year-old schoolgirl raped in 1956, a daughter and a mother both raped in 1967, a woman raped by 8 soldiers in the mountains in 1971, a month pregnant teacher raped in 1986 by 5 soldiers in the middle of Team Spirit military training, a handicapped schoolgirl sexually harassed in 1996, and a 6-year-old girl sexually harassed in May 1997.

I'd rather there be some liberal pussies to keep the well-armed, badly-educated troops in check, thanks. I realise that ^^^ those aren't all marines, and that it doesn't reflect the average soldier. But lets not needlessly glamorise them, shall we?

(stats from www.peacekorea.org)

Originally posted by KIND

haha alright look i know its true sometimes but im not gay and i know that(not like thats gonna change someone on the nets opinion,but i just know im not)..and to be hnest i could care less if some guys are gay but come on i hate the ones who ACT gay....and walk around like flaunting the shit...

why can't they act however they want... nobody is getting hurt because some guys swishes when he walks... who the fuck are you to tell people how to act?

KIND---I mean no disrespect, but in my experience, people who have strong homophobic feelings are often overcompensating for some latent feelings of attraction to their same sex. This is not only true of homophobes, it's true of everybody. For instance, if a woman who hates other women who are overweight, the reason she does that is because she herself secretly has an altered self-body-image that she is fat, or is terrified that other people think she is fat. To divert the attention of people around her off of her own (supposedly) thunder thighs, she says something vicious and hurtful about some woman she may see who is overweight--"Just look at that! It's disgusting how fat that woman is!" She is doing this to focus the attention of the people around her on a scapegoat, and hopefully (and probably unconciously) off of her own slightly pudgy figure.

In other words, we hate qualities in others that we unconciously hate in ourselves.

Those two guys in Montana that beat that homosexual to death were flirting with him, chatting him up in the bar, making him think that they wanted to have sex, or maybe even romance with the guy. Then they take him prisoner in their truck, and take him out and beat the guy to mush and wire him up to a fence. These are the acts of men who are having a mighty struggle within themselves about their own homosexual tendencies. They are socialized by their culture (presumably redneck Montana hick culture) to despise homosexuals, but secretly inside, they fear (or know) that they themselves are homosexual. If they didn't hate themselves so much, they wouldn't hate others so much.

Racists (of ALL colors) who point their finger at people of other races and say shit like "blacks and Mexicans are mud people" or "white men are all weak" or "Mexicans drop out of school because they aren't smart enough to graduate" are betraying THEIR OWN FEARS ABOUT THEMSELVES. Their prejudices have little to do with their target, but everything to do with their own self esteem and self image. No one race has any corner on the market of low self esteem and race hatred. It's pretty much spread around equally.

The same is true about people who hate and fear homosexuals. What better place for a homosexual man than in the gay-hating Roman Catholic Church? What better place for a man who is terrified that the world will discover he is gay than the Director's Office of the FBI? (J. Edgar Hoover used the sexual peccadilloes of the rest of Washington D.C. against them to maintain his position of power and privelege.) Stories abound of escaping Nazis who masqueraded as Jewish refugees.

Men who are secure in their own sexuality simply don't care one way or the other about homosexuals. Men who are well-adjusted and secure do not feel threatened by gays. If you aren't gay, then just accept them for who they are. They either can't help who they are, or choose to remain the way they have chosen to be. Either way, they are no threat to a straight man, unless you consider the fact that many women love gay men to be a threat.

::golf Clap:::

Bodice Ripper

You've got a point, but here's the problem. We don't live in a world where nice guys finish first. We live in a world where people allegedly representing the poor, wretched of the earth can high-jack your cruise ship and shoot helpless, wheelchair-bound, elderly Jews in the head ON CAMERA and think that they are freedom fighters.

We live in a world where U.S. Navy salvage divers can be murdered on their way home to visit their family by skyjackers, just because they are American military men.

We live in a world where people encourage their children to believe that blowing themselves to smithereens in a effort to kill two or three Jews is an acceptable, even admirable thing.

We live in a world where some maniacal billionaire half the world away from New York thinks he can have suicidal goof balls crash airliners into the World Trade Center and think that we aren't going to hunt his sorry ass down and destroy him.

The Marine Corps had a very effective way of dealing with Marines who raped little girls, or beat up handicapped people.

The Corps sent these shitbirds to a "red line" Marine Corps brig.

They sent them to Correctional Custody Platoons, where the thugs broke rocks with a sledgehammer twelve hours a day.

They sent them to the Portsmouth Naval Prison, in Portsmouth, R.I., the only military prison in America run by United States Marines.

Life in the regular Marine Corps is hard and deprived and even brutal. Life in a red line Marine Corps brig was hell on earth. None of this pussified TV watching and playing basketball, like in Federal prisons. When the Marines wanted to punish someone who had dishonored the Corps, he was sent to Portsmouth. If you've never seen the Movie "Cinderella Liberty", you ought to go see it. It was partially filmed at Portsmouth Naval Prison.

There WERE no recidivists from a Marine Corps red line brig.

I say "were" because the liberal meddlers, in their infinate wisdom, managed to get the Marine Corps to close their red line brigs.

Too bad. Another worthwhile tradition down the tubes. Now they just give shitbirds "six, six and a kick" and they're back home with their thug buddies in six months, bragging about raping some Korean school girl.

Believe me, people who survived a red line brig didn't brag about a goddamned thing. They were whipped dogs with their tails between their legs, as suits a rapist or child molestor, or armed robber or murderer. Some things should not be changed.

Re: Bodice Ripper

You've got a point, but here's the problem. We don't live in a world where nice guys finish first. .

Being the nice guy is its own reward. Do the right thing becase its the right thing, not because it will be rewarded.

sorry, I just hate seeing that phrase come up in any form of argument - blind cynicism is as pointless as blind enthusiasm.

But it was the only thing I disagreed with really. Time was when I wanted to be a marine - even went to the effort of becoming sufficiently physically fit. But I just can't condone some of what they do. And the few bad apples remove any "noble" glint that service might have.

!

This is a response to the top most posts: I interpret George Carlin's rants on PCism as a frustration that people are just phony. While they still harbor feelings of separation, marginalism, hatred and ignorance, they mask it with PC lingo in order to get around any confrontations. The racism is still in their inner core, so they're actions still reflect that. People are phonies.

PCism is alot different than wanting to be a truly good and genuinely kind person. That takes alot more work and soul searching, and some ugly confrontations with yourself most of all.

So far everything KaBar has said has been on point. I'm probably a lot more liberal minded than he is, but I'm also younger, more naive, and less worldly. That translates to the fact that a lot of my opinions on the state of affairs in the middle east, US involvement in the world forum, and even domestic state of affairs come from my interpretation of the news. Sight unseen, I have to formulate an opinion based on the (mis)information I gather from the media. The reason I bring this up is that I represent probably 90% of the US population. Very few americans have first hand experience on what it's like living, or even visiting, the middle east. Everyone seems to have a strong opinion on the subject these days. It's usually either that the US has no business being there, or we should just nuke all the towelheads and be done with it. I lean towards the opinion that we should mind our own business and let them just go ahead and kill each other, if that's what they want to do. I also will freely admit that I really have no idea about what is going on. I also agree that a society that encourages it's members to become human bombs is really fucked up, and something must be wrong with the water.

Also, as you get older, your views change. I grew up in a lower middle class neighborhood, and most of my neighbors were puerto rican. I think the ultra liberal PC outlook is the province mainly of suburban america. I can remember hundreds of occasions when I was like 8 years old and being called a polack, or (role reversal) throwing soda cans at some kid and calling him a spic. I don't really know where it came from, because my parents never called anyone a spic. Scratch that...it came from school and the phenomena of crowd mentality. I never had a problem with anyone unless I was with a larger group of friends, and then all of a sudden, it was ok to pick on someone and call them a spic or nigger, or even polack (how odd the mentality of the child is). I'd normally hang out with some of the very same kids I picked on, if I'm not part of a group. I'm pretty sure it's the same everywhere, regardless of race, class, or anything else. Kids are cruel.

To this day, I admit that I have something intangible against certain people. I don't know why, but italians bother me. If I meet someone that's italian, I don't think twice about it, but hearing italian names brings this image of some loud, obnoxious fat kid into my head. I can remember this obnoxious italian kid in high school that I hated, so maybe that's it. I really don't care if someone is a fat gay black muslim with buckteeth, but if they have a bad attitude, or they're obnoxious and loud, it's not going to do too much for my opinion of them.

Just spouting off the top of my head. Nothing well thought out or meaningful. Just putting my $.02 on the table. Take it as you will, and discussion is encouraged.

Cease Fire

Well, as tempted as I am to just press on with my opinions relentlessly, I have to accept that some people will read them and find them distasteful, and some people will agree, and just need to go with that.

However, as regards racism and misbehavior and the honor of the United States Marine Corps, let me state categorically that the Corps despises racism root and branch, and will not tolerate it. There was a time, over fifty years ago, when racism and segregation was a part of Marine Corps culture. The Corps only reflects the society that created it, and the larger society condoned racism and segregation also. In the 1940's this all began to change. The Marines were chosen to lead the charge on racial integration precisely because they are well-disciplined and follow the orders they are given. Today, while black Americans make up around 15% of the population, they constitute about 40% of the Marine Corps, and more than half of it's non-commissioned officers, especially the higher ranking career men.

Women Marines serve in every capacity except combat arms. Marine infantrymen, tankers, artillerymen and combat engineers (the four elements of combat arms) perform physical tasks that are so demanding in combat that few women except perhaps professional athletes could keep up. Their sex does not stop them from serving in other, combat-related capacities, however, including things like radio communications, truck drivers, combat logistics, parachute riggers and things of this nature. It is every bit as dangerous to drive a 6x6 truck loaded with 155mm howitzer rounds through a shooting war as it is to fly into a hot LZ on a CH-53 helicopter. One hit and there won't be enough left of that truck to fill a pie plate. Not every male Marine serves in the infantry, but there is a long standing Marine Corps tradition that they take dead seriously--"Every Marine a rifleman." Including the female Marines. I coached several WM's on the rifle range that shot Expert, and a couple that shot "High Expert" (above 237 out of 250.) But the average Marine, including the women, shoot in the Sharpshooter category, which is pretty damned good.

Marines are not angels. They are young, they are generally aggressive, and they are trained to fight as a unit. Sometimes they do get drunk and get into fights. But as a whole, they will not countenance criminal behavior, such as rape, armed robbery or murder.

One cannot indict the entire Corps because of a few sorry-ass rapists any more than one can indict all black Americans because of 11,000 rapes of white women. Is rape despicable? Of course. Should it be severely and harshly punished? Hell, yes. Does it mean that the entire group from which that rapist comes should be condemned? I don't think so. The Marine Corps gets it's Marines from the civilian population. They can no more guarantee that a few criminals will not get in any more than a medical school can guarantee that, or a seminary, or a West Hollywood women's softball team. PUNISH THE GUILTY, NOT THE INNOCENT.

As usual, I went on and on, way too long.

Guest NATO

/ i meant the british marines, i just know a girl who tried to get into the parachute regiment and failed she said that there were no female british marines

Royal Marine Corps

The Royal Marine Corps is much, much smaller than the U.S. Marine Corps, and much of their logistics and support is provided by the Royal Navy. This was true of the U.S. Marines as well, until WWII. Today, the U.S. Marines could not fill their recruiting quotas without the women Marines, probably. If you want to talk about a REAL elite, women Marine OFFICERS only number about 600 in the entire Corps. In my experience, women Marines are far more motivated and patriotic than their male counterparts, and will not tolerate anything less than excellence in their male Marine associates. For instance, most women Marines run about fifty to seventy-five miles a week. "Lean and mean" and looking like a million bucks in a swim suit is a side benefit of being part of Uncle Sam's Motorcycle Club. Just because they are Marines doesn'r mean that they aren't women. There are a few unofficial Marine web sites that have personal photos up, and once in a while, sort of as a joke, the WM's will put up what is known in the Corps as a "hog board shot," i.e. a swimsuit photograph. Without exception, WM's tend to be pretty stunning in the shape department. And smart, too.

Archived