The Pussification pf America.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

This is a thread I've created after reading that stupid shit on the "closet racist?" thread. Whether or not someone is a closet racist is not my concern,and with this thread is not the matter at hand. What I am speaking of is people who are way to pre-occupied with being a politically correct yes-man. People that try so hard to be non-racist,non-sexist,etc. create a communication barrier between themselves and everyone else,which defeats the initial goal they had in mind. I don't think that people will progress as a species until people learn to swallow their pride and quit being so extra fucking sensitive.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest deadlydnut

yes all these super liberal punk kids make me sick as hell, but yes, I will vamp anyone that calls my best freind a "nigger".......that sums up my veiws.

Guest mafIAkilla

i know that the title is a george carlin routine,but that has always been something that hit close to home with me (i guess because im a fuckin nazi just like carlin).....

Some ?'s

WHat exact communication barrier is created by people who try to be non-racist, non-sexist?

What is their original goal? COuld their original goal be too communicate and not be a sexist, racist, classist person? If this is their goal why do you think it's not a worthy goal?

Exactly how is being non-racist, non-sexist, non-homophobic stopping us from progressing as a species? Where do you think that we are progressing as a species that being respectful of others hinders that progression?

Obviously I think that your argument is poorly thought out. Not that your inability to debate illegitimizes the ideas that you bring up.

Personally I think your full of shit. I'm guessing that you are a white male. Correct me if I'm wrong. Traditionally white males have had all the power in North American and European society. Now that the majority of society has recognized that skin colour or sex is not a legitimate reason to discriminate against, white males have been losing their power and "top dog" status. Power never gives up power willingly. White males resent losing the power that they are accustomed to which has resulted in a very strong backlash against feminists, anti-racists, etc... It is sad that you fall for this mentality.

I also think that your position would be different if You were the one being discriminated against, who had to deal with people not respecting you everyday for something you couldn't change.

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by ana

Some ?'s

WHat exact communication barrier is created by people who try to be non-racist, non-sexist?

What is their original goal? COuld their original goal be too communicate and not be a sexist, racist, classist person? If this is their goal why do you think it's not a worthy goal?

Exactly how is being non-racist, non-sexist, non-homophobic stopping us from progressing as a species? Where do you think that we are progressing as a species that being respectful of others hinders that progression?

Obviously I think that your argument is poorly thought out. Not that your inability to debate illegitimizes the ideas that you bring up.

Personally I think your full of shit. I'm guessing that you are a white male. Correct me if I'm wrong. Traditionally white males have had all the power in North American and European society. Now that the majority of society has recognized that skin colour or sex is not a legitimate reason to discriminate against, white males have been losing their power and "top dog" status. Power never gives up power willingly. White males resent losing the power that they are accustomed to which has resulted in a very strong backlash against feminists, anti-racists, etc... It is sad that you fall for this mentality.

I also think that your position would be different if You were the one being discriminated against, who had to deal with people not respecting you everyday for something you couldn't change.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

Guest serpent of the light

i used to be a nazi.

but fuck that shit.

i sure as hell ain't a pc faggot.

i say gay and fag all the time. yeah i'm offending people, but i'm not peace loving hippie. and offending people is cool. i dont really have a point. i cant decide of smashing pumpkins suck or not.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

i used to be a nazi.

but fuck that shit.

i sure as hell ain't a pc faggot.

i say gay and fag all the time. yeah i'm offending people, but i'm not peace loving hippie. and offending people is cool. i dont really have a point. i cant decide of smashing pumpkins suck or not.

hahahaha... that's the best thing i've read all night..

Guest mafIAkilla

ok ana,i appreciate your opinion of the matter,though it is opposing,and i respect you at least giving a good argument. mine was thought out,just not executed well enough when i typed it.

first: the communications barrier comes when people try and think of making a statement that is completly non-offensive,which is impossible. and after realizing such a statement does not exist,the opinion the person has,no matter how valuable,does not come out due to fear that someone's feelings may be hurt. that creates a barrier and hinders the exchange of ideas.

second:i dont think that trying to not be racist,sexist,classist,etc. should be a goal. if it is a goal,it means it is something that you are working towards. it should be common sense to not discriminate a human being for any reason other than stupidity,not something to work toward.

third:i am not unable to debate. i,like many other people im sure,can get points across by talking face to face rather than typing over the internet.

fourth: why guess at my ethnicity. does that make my comments illegitimate? by making the assumption that i am a white male,you are stereotyping me,a person you have never met or seen,with white people that feel they are "losing power". and the argument that white males fel they are losing power is a very cookie-cutter argument to bring up and has no relevance with me. any argument over racism eventually ends with people trying to make others feel ashamed of being white,all the while ignoring the fact that racism can go many ways,not just whites against whoever. i nor anyone in my family ever owned a slave. we never repressed african americans during the civil rights era. so why should i,or anyone else,have people telling us the same fucking history thats been recycled through our heads since grade school in an effort to make us feel bad for being caucasian.

of course thats just my opinion,i could be wrong.....

ana i think what he was trying to say was that these peoples original goal was to not have any barriers make barriers by not being open with feelings(those feelings aren't neccasarilly racist, but might put them in an akward situation.) so instead of that they become totally "PC"

I really appreciate the fact that you address my questions, mafiakilla, rather than laugh it off or attack me personally. I just reread my reply and it's a little attacking-sorry.

1st

I guess I would wonder what are you trying to communicate that requires you to be racist or sexist? I can understand if you are dealing with your own sexism or racism and need to discuss it with someone to help you conquer it. Otherwise I'm at a loss.

2nd

I think that striving to be non-racist, non-sexist, non-classist etc... should be a goal for people and societies. I don't believe people or societies work according to common sense. I think that there is a strong tendency to look for differences and use those differences to denigrate them as being inferior. Homosexuals, the battle for equal rights for both women and races, are things that America and Canada still struggles with. In Canada, women are paid about 70 cents for each dollar that a man makes. Minorities are still vastly underrepresented in the boardrooms of companies. Feel free to disagree.

3rd

I am quite impressed with your debating ability and tolerance and the fact that you haven't pulled out the raving, man-hating, feminist label.

4th

The reason that I pulled the "white male" argument out is that I do feel it is relevant. Perhaps not to you but maybe to others.

Perhaps your family did not own slaves, or repressed blacks or whatever, which is really great, but racism/sexism is not a thing of the past, it is here beside us, within us, around us.

I am not saying that you are racist at all, I don't know you, never met ya so obviously can't tell. I certainly hope that you're not being made to feel bad for being white, if so pls explain. I think that perhaps you feel bad for the priviledges and power associated with being white and a male.

I guess all in all I'm just pointing out that white males have certain inherent privileges in American society and that alot of being non-racist, non-sexist (in my mind at least) is recognizing and understanding that.

Fox Mulder-Feelings? Well I guess my view is that hopefully the person who they are expressing those feelings to has an open enough mind to listen to their explanation of their feelings.

Ooops long post again...sorry deadlydnut, but I guess you could either not read this thread or make some illogical response.

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by ana

I really appreciate the fact that you address my questions, mafiakilla, rather than laugh it off or attack me personally. I just reread my reply and it's a little attacking-sorry.

1st

I guess I would wonder what are you trying to communicate that requires you to be racist or sexist? I can understand if you are dealing with your own sexism or racism and need to discuss it with someone to help you conquer it. Otherwise I'm at a loss.

2nd

I think that striving to be non-racist, non-sexist, non-classist etc... should be a goal for people and societies. I don't believe people or societies work according to common sense. I think that there is a strong tendency to look for differences and use those differences to denigrate them as being inferior. Homosexuals, the battle for equal rights for both women and races, are things that America and Canada still struggles with. In Canada, women are paid about 70 cents for each dollar that a man makes. Minorities are still vastly underrepresented in the boardrooms of companies. Feel free to disagree.

3rd

I am quite impressed with your debating ability and tolerance and the fact that you haven't pulled out the raving, man-hating, feminist label.

4th

The reason that I pulled the "white male" argument out is that I do feel it is relevant. Perhaps not to you but maybe to others.

Perhaps your family did not own slaves, or repressed blacks or whatever, which is really great, but racism/sexism is not a thing of the past, it is here beside us, within us, around us.

I am not saying that you are racist at all, I don't know you, never met ya so obviously can't tell. I certainly hope that you're not being made to feel bad for being white, if so pls explain. I think that perhaps you feel bad for the priviledges and power associated with being white and a male.

I guess all in all I'm just pointing out that white males have certain inherent privileges in American society and that alot of being non-racist, non-sexist (in my mind at least) is recognizing and understanding that.

Fox Mulder-Feelings? Well I guess my view is that hopefully the person who they are expressing those feelings to has an open enough mind to listen to their explanation of their feelings.

Ooops long post again...sorry deadlydnut, but I guess you could either not read this thread or make some illogical response.

you know what think I'll just read it and make a illogical response....

To some degree, I started out, over thirty years ago, trying to live a "politically correct" life. The problem is that people all want to blame somebody else for their problems. White racist low-achievers want to blame the blacks and the Latinos and the Asians, and some individuals from each one of those groups wants to blame all their problems on white racism. All I know is that nobody in my family has ever harmed anbody who was black, Latino or Asian, but we have been VICTIMIZED BY CRIMES committed by individuals from each of these groups so many times that now virtually everybody in my family just wants to move away from anywhere there are a lot of minority people. This is impractical, but the cities have not turned into "bull's eyes" for no reason at all (black center, surrounded by a white ring.)

This is not to say that white folks don't commit crimes, because they certainly do. For instance, in 1991, there were over three hundred and eighty black women kidnapped in the United States by white men, and viciously raped. The men that did that should be caught, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison for long, long terms.

During that same period of time, over ELEVEN THOUSAND white women were kidnapped and raped by black men, in the United States.

Things like this are why racism thrives in America. Each one of those women has family, friends, relatives, co-workers. And when they find out what happened, deep down inside, they are hating big time. Eventually, this country is going to have to come to grips with this, and it is not likely to be pretty.

Fifty-four people died in the Los Angeles Riots over the beating of Rodney King. (Who is, by the way, broke again, and in prison for burglary--after he went through how many million dollars?) If things don't improve, next time we'll be lucky to get by with fifty-four thousand deaths.

People need to start taking responsibility for their own lives and living with dignity and respect for others. Some people will, and some people won't. Those that won't will pay the price for it.

I have a friend who was a Clean-for-Gene liberal in the 1960's. Today, he is an active member of a Texas militia unit. This is not an uncommon situation in Texas today.

Guest mafIAkilla

KaBar summed up a lot of what i was trying to say.....people need to take responsibility for their own lives rather than finger pointing and blaming someone or something else for their shortcomings in life.....

KIND---I mean no disrespect, but in my experience, people who have strong homophobic feelings are often overcompensating for some latent feelings of attraction to their same sex. This is not only true of homophobes, it's true of everybody. For instance, if a woman who hates other women who are overweight, the reason she does that is because she herself secretly has an altered self-body-image that she is fat, or is terrified that other people think she is fat. To divert the attention of people around her off of her own (supposedly) thunder thighs, she says something vicious and hurtful about some woman she may see who is overweight--"Just look at that! It's disgusting how fat that woman is!" She is doing this to focus the attention of the people around her on a scapegoat, and hopefully (and probably unconciously) off of her own slightly pudgy figure.

In other words, we hate qualities in others that we unconciously hate in ourselves.

Those two guys in Montana that beat that homosexual to death were flirting with him, chatting him up in the bar, making him think that they wanted to have sex, or maybe even romance with the guy. Then they take him prisoner in their truck, and take him out and beat the guy to mush and wire him up to a fence. These are the acts of men who are having a mighty struggle within themselves about their own homosexual tendencies. They are socialized by their culture (presumably redneck Montana hick culture) to despise homosexuals, but secretly inside, they fear (or know) that they themselves are homosexual. If they didn't hate themselves so much, they wouldn't hate others so much.

Racists (of ALL colors) who point their finger at people of other races and say shit like "blacks and Mexicans are mud people" or "white men are all weak" or "Mexicans drop out of school because they aren't smart enough to graduate" are betraying THEIR OWN FEARS ABOUT THEMSELVES. Their prejudices have little to do with their target, but everything to do with their own self esteem and self image. No one race has any corner on the market of low self esteem and race hatred. It's pretty much spread around equally.

The same is true about people who hate and fear homosexuals. What better place for a homosexual man than in the gay-hating Roman Catholic Church? What better place for a man who is terrified that the world will discover he is gay than the Director's Office of the FBI? (J. Edgar Hoover used the sexual peccadilloes of the rest of Washington D.C. against them to maintain his position of power and privelege.) Stories abound of escaping Nazis who masqueraded as Jewish refugees.

Men who are secure in their own sexuality simply don't care one way or the other about homosexuals. Men who are well-adjusted and secure do not feel threatened by gays. If you aren't gay, then just accept them for who they are. They either can't help who they are, or choose to remain the way they have chosen to be. Either way, they are no threat to a straight man, unless you consider the fact that many women love gay men to be a threat.

I have not read a single reply to this thread but one thing I want to say is get over it. This is america where we are allowed to "hate nigger' just because they are borwn or allowed to hate white people because they have suppresed our people. Get over it and quit your bitching. Go get a life. Glancing through I have realized that there are intellegent poeple on this board that have replied to this thread but apply that intellegence to something where is can make a differenc other than trying to press your views onto another person. Your not gointg to change the workd through a message board. I'm sorry.

Zack Morris---You may be right, but last time I looked, there had been over 3,500 hits on "Hobos, Tamps and Homelss Bums." I know that's probably small potatoes in the big scheme of things, but that's probably more people than have ever read anything else I ever wrote. If even 1% of those guys is affected in a positive way, that's 35 people. Hell, I'd be happy with a half percent. (You know how many men Castro had in the Sierra Madre? Seven. Seven guys. Plus him, I guess would be eight. That's only two fire teams.)

I guess my shit might be kind of boring, but if I keep at it long enough, eventually there's going to be a result. My message is simple--live your life with respect, and dignity, and give other people the same respect you want for yourself. Hell, if we just did that, the world would be a hell of a lot better place.

"Keep a Clean Camp."

"Always deadman the door."

"Keep your money in your boots and your knife in your pocket."

"Treat women with respect."

"Always carry a gallon of water."

"Never skyline yourself on a train or in a Yard. HIDE."

"Get off a car that's going to be humped."

"Be aware of Slack Action."

and last, but not least, "This ain't no fucking hobby."

I bet I could take these rules and apply them to a lot of different lifestyles, and they'd still be valid.

haha alright look i know its true sometimes but im not gay and i know that(not like thats gonna change someone on the nets opinion,but i just know im not)..and to be hnest i could care less if some guys are gay but come on i hate the ones who ACT gay....and walk around like flaunting the shit...

Guest KING BLING

http://www.africana.com/images/afriquote.gif'>

http://blackhistory.eb.com/blackhistory/art/oblacpp001p1.jpg'>

http://www.bobbyseale.com/phototour/3.jpg'>

http://www.bobbyseale.com/phototour/9.jpg'>

http://www.marxists.org/history/usa/workers/black-panthers/pics/november-6.jpg'>

http://blackhistory.eb.com/blackhistory/art/omalcox002p1.jpg'>

"If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary."

Malcolm X.

The same people who developed the internet killed most of those who tried to change the world back when it seemed possible....we don't matter

Originally posted by KIND

haha alright look i know its true sometimes but im not gay and i know that(not like thats gonna change someone on the nets opinion,but i just know im not)..and to be hnest i could care less if some guys are gay but come on i hate the ones who ACT gay....and walk around like flaunting the shit...

by posting this, you betrayed the fact that its gay men who bother you the most, and strengthen Kabars point immeasurably. Kudos

The negative flip side of this is that there are, of course, SOME people of every racial minority, sexual preference, etc., etc. that do things to infuriate and enrage everybody else. There was a lesbian in Florida who picked up men in truck stops and then murdered them. There have been several homosexual mass murderers. There have been several black mass murderers, but the overwhelming majority of mass murderers are white, heterosexual, in their '30s and middle class.

Does this mean that ever white, 30-ish, male, hetero, middle class guy is a likely mass murderer? No, it doesn't. We can't allow ourselves to be influenced by anectdotal (sp) evidence and become prejudiced towards other people because of stories and myths.

On the other hand, we'd be fools to ignore plain evidence that someone is a dangerous threat.

The most reasonable thing to do is to treat people with dignity and respect, and expect them to do the same. Keep your eye open for some indication someone is haywire. If that individual starts acting wierd towards you, or towards another person unable to protect themselves, take appropriate action, if you can do so safely. I've protected people being bullied before. It doesn't require violence necessarily, just a persistant, I'm-not-going-to-go-away intervention until you can get the weaker person away from the bully. But it can be dangerous. The best of all situations is when you are part of a group of people, where no one person can be singled out and focused upon by the hater, but in which everyone in the group is focused upon him (or rarely, her.) The idea is to get away safely, not to punish the bully. Once you're safe, then call the cops and let them do their usual thing (i.e. "not much.")

Archived