killing in the name of....

DorkstaR

Guest -MOE LESTER-

AARON CARTER, OPRAH, JA RULE, CARSON DALY AND ALL THOSE FAGGOT MTV VJs, ANEESA FROM REAL WORLD BECAUSE SHE IS A FAT SLUT, GOD THERES SO MANY PEOPLE...ALL THE fAGGOT RICH KIDS AT MY SCHOOL, THIS NUN FROM MY OLD SCHOOL THAT WAS A BIG BITCH TO ME, SO MANY PEOPLE....THERES NOT ENOUGH SPACE ON THIS bOARD TO FIT THEM ALL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest catwash
Originally posted by DorkstaR

regardless of how annoying he is, his autobiography is actually pretty interesting.....at least in my opinion.

interesting yep, and a little scary...

I'd wipe out Robbie Williams first, closely followed by Geri-fucking-Halliwell and 5ive the wack boyband.

Originally posted by catwash

interesting yep, and a little scary...

I'd wipe out Robbie Williams first, closely followed by Geri-fucking-Halliwell and 5ive the wack boyband.

you got sumthin against people that come from england?....at least i think they are all from england.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

regardless of how annoying he is, his autobiography is actually pretty interesting.....at least in my opinion.

That it is. Explains a lot........

As far as English pop bands go, I'd kill Steps and Blue, oh, and Billie, if she's still alive..........

:mad:

how bout that fuckin group that sings that damn song....umm i think its called 2 in a million or sumthin. its a group full of white males and females and i think 1 black guy and maybe 1 black girl. ohh....it just struck me...s club 7....damn they suck a fat one.

Munke, you idiot, get this shit off the Internet. What, do you want to wind up in some interrogation cell at FBI Headquarters? You dumb ass.

The only thing I want to kill is the rest of this gallon of paisano, LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to take all of kids who front like they are gangsters and put them on a bus to South Central--then give them a final destination and see how many of 'em make it back.

Archived