Nuclear war?

Guest deadlydnut

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by ASER1NE

anyone who says you wont die in a nuclear blast , and the air will just get sucked from your lungs doesnt know his ass for a hole in the ground . if youre within 150 miles , in any direction , you will die .

here is the general radiation effects , courtesy pbs .

3,000 Rem* Distance: 30 miles

Much more than a lethal dose of radiation. Death can occur within hours of exposure. About 10 years will need to pass before levels of radioactivity in this area drop low enough to be considered safe, by U.S. peacetime standards.

900 Rem Distance: 90 miles

A lethal dose of radiation. Death occurs from two to fourteen days.

300 Rem Distance: 160 miles

Causes extensive internal damage, including harm to nerve cells and the cells that line the digestive tract, and results in a loss of white blood cells. Temporary hair loss is another result.

90 Rem Distance: 250 miles

Causes a temporary decrease in white blood cells, although there are no immediate harmful effects. Two to three years will need to pass before radioactivity levels in this area drop low enough to be considered safe, by U.S. peacetime standards.

ummm, yaaaaa. like i was saying, I WAS WATCHING THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL. sorry i didn't pass the ASER1NE test for nuclear blast knwoledge, i haven't received my PhD in that field yet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest seno.oner

i know the difference between my ass and a hiole in the ground. my ass isnt a hole in the ground.

Archived