BUSTED

Guest AreS NEG

Guest AreS NEG

Today some kid goes into the bathroom and tags up the wall or some shit...everyday thing nothin uncommon, so the dean whos fucken mission is to bust everyone takes my and finds his blackbook, gets me, my other friends and our whole crew, copies all of our books and says hes sending them to the 3rd precinct...and im two days before that he saw us walkin down the street with paint, he didnt see the paint but he definately suspected us, so recently i have put up a few pieces in my area, at least ten some big some small etc. should i believe him or should i get a new tag:confused: any1 got advise or other stories>?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was lookin out for my friend while he was gettin busy under a bridge by a lake and across the lake there was some big building and a guy came out in his truck and yelled to my friend and i was like dude get the fuck outta there and he dint here me and the cops came and fuckin put him in the cruiser, it sucked horse nuts.

he cant do shit , and youre a retard for letting him take your books . bc legally he cant do a damn thing , you should have refused to give it to him . just bc he's the principal doesnt mean squat , more kids need to realize this sooner . i did , and had a blast through highschool bc i knew what they can and cant do . chances are he wont give it to the cops , bc the cops wont do anything with it . its all circumstantial , and cops have better things to do than chase down teens on that kinda evidence . id go to his office and demand my book back , and threaten a lawsuit , you cant file one , but he'll probably get scared at the idea .

just keep your shit outta school for awhile and on the lowdown . but its not neccesary to change your shit and get all worried about it .

Guest seno.oner

id say kill him, rape his wife and daughter and burn the school down, thats just my opinion though.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

aser is right...they cant do shit......in order for the police to get involved you NEED TO BE CAUGHT IN THE ACT........at my school the most the principle can do is take your markers, to make sure no one bombs the school, but they cant arrest you because theres no evidence you did anything or had intentions of doing anything...LEARN YOUR RIGHTS bozo

Guest eessee

u do whats best and get rid of the rest u cant andf he shouldnt have taken ur stuff but dont trip if the principle has it then all can do is charge if any under suspicion... ive had boys with the same incident and besides u can lie and be like .." well i saw it on the street so i copied it.." hey that has always worked for me when raided.... but thats just my dumb butt telling u but i suggest what aser told u basically u got screwed bc of ur knowledge shortage....:o

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

aser is right...they cant do shit......in order for the police to get involved you NEED TO BE CAUGHT IN THE ACT........at my school the most the principle can do is take your markers, to make sure no one bombs the school, but they cant arrest you because theres no evidence you did anything or had intentions of doing anything...LEARN YOUR RIGHTS bozo

yes you need to be caught in the act......BUT once they get his name they'll go around and ding him for every thing he's hit up. they only need to catch you once to get your name and from there you can get seriously fucked.

Guest NameDroppah'

Getting Busted at schoo...

Fools at my high school used to get popped all the time, and I thought I was about to, but I was trippin'. Shit is mad gay, kid, I feelya'. Aser is right tho, you were blowing it by giving the black books up. Slippin'...

yea you shouldnt gave it to him that was the stupidest move you could of pulled you should of just been no get your fuckin hands off me or what ever.. when people that dont know your into graff try to see it just say no and they say why say its none of ur bussiness or get the fuck outta here... dont go around showing people your shit or doing sketches while the deans and shit walk near you.... DONT BE A TOY AND SHOW EVERY ONE YOUR WORK.. keep it hidden from teachers and students.. period

Guest AreS NEG

nah man i aint trippin i sed no dice your not gettin my books, he went on his lil pussy computer and dished out ten demerits (letter home) he sed dont give it to me ill give you another ten which would get me expelled b/c i already had ten for hittin the fuck in the head with a bottle top...the prob is i go to a gay catholic school where they don give a fuck and theyll just throw u out

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by AreS NEG

Today some kid goes into the bathroom and tags up the wall or some shit...everyday thing nothin uncommon, so the dean whos fucken mission is to bust everyone takes my and finds his blackbook, gets me, my other friends and our whole crew, copies all of our books and says hes sending them to the 3rd precinct...and im two days before that he saw us walkin down the street with paint, he didnt see the paint but he definately suspected us, so recently i have put up a few pieces in my area, at least ten some big some small etc. should i believe him or should i get a new tag:confused: any1 got advise or other stories>?

hhhaha ur such a pussy.. ive had teachers try to take my black books many times... they never get them...i just laf at them..one of my friends fuking fliped out when some teacher tryed to take my black book and all my sketchs on loose paper it was a good laf... u know they cant just take stuff like that.. there not allowed legally..

Guest JoeHatesCops

if i get called to the office ever i just leave my shit if any in the classroom with a freind thats a homie, but doesnt write. and dont leave anything in your locker. and when you sketch at school dont use your writing name or crew just sketch your name (the one your moms gave you0. some gay counselor tried to pin me as this one toy by saying the e in my actuall signature was the same as the on in this one dudes tag. i was like look its not the same it wasnt. alot of adults are gay, and dont understand or refuse to understand the differences in style, its all the same to them, you could show them a gay ass toy piece thats a piece of shit, and then show them a wildstyle by like some great writer, and theyll refuse to acknowledge the difference. thats how my aunt is that i live with, shes a narrow minded fuck, that tells people she save me from the gang life style, and doesnt understand the fucking differnece.

• 3 months later...

2 girls called the cops on me when i tagged a door in my city. i ditched the black pilot that i used for the tag but the cops found stickers and a little thin deco marker on me. they say they have a case for malicious destruction of private property on me because the stickers match the tag on the door. is this circumstantial? the girls need to be 100% sure it was me in court, too...should i fight the charge or what, cause they want to trace my tags all over town and make me pay thousands of dollars for the cleanup. the girls are witnesses but it was very dark out that night. the cops DON'T have the marker that did it. am i really as screwed as the detective tells me?

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

2 girls called the cops on me when i tagged a door in my city. i ditched the black pilot that i used for the tag but the cops found stickers and a little thin deco marker on me. they say they have a case for malicious destruction of private property on me because the stickers match the tag on the door. is this circumstantial? the girls need to be 100% sure it was me in court, too...should i fight the charge or what, cause they want to trace my tags all over town and make me pay thousands of dollars for the cleanup. the girls are witnesses but it was very dark out that night. the cops DON'T have the marker that did it. am i really as screwed as the detective tells me?

should of ditchedthe stickers too...your fucked homie. if you didint have anything on you would have gotten away with it.

ok enough of this getting caught shit...lets all paint.

and keep graff out of school.so many writers get caught up there...fucken haters everywere.

Paperback- I would definatly get that lawyer. Above and beyond never tell them you did it. Don't say anything or just tell them to talk to your lawyer. THere were 2 cats here that a city councilman did almost the exact thing to and all they got was fines (300-500) and like 40 hours service. Your not as screwed as they say. I would suggest a name change. If they have all your info and are accociating it with that tag they may come to your house if you blow the town up. Or you can move but I don't know the situation your in.

CONCENCUS

I guess since everyone is saying the same shit you can automaticaly assume that you shouldn't worry the principal wasn't within there rights. So can we end this post or must we keep on babbling about the same shiet over and over!!!!

This post should be toast!!!

LaterZ...:idea:

Originally posted by amorphic

yes you need to be caught in the act......BUT once they get his name they'll go around and ding him for every thing he's hit up. they only need to catch you once to get your name and from there you can get seriously fucked.

Ok but if u you need to be caught in the act, then how can some one be charged for other ups that they were not caught doing. Because that person got caught doing THAT tag right ? But isn't that circumstantial too? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question but I never understood that because whos to say that person did all of it.

Somebody once told me " there is no STUPID QUESTIONS only STUPID ANSWERS !

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

aser is right...they cant do shit......in order for the police to get involved you NEED TO BE CAUGHT IN THE ACT

not necesarily true. i know plenty of stories about people who have been caught and prosecuted because people see their books. ive seen it before and maybe its different in different areas but my advice is to lay lo on any bombing you might be doing just to stay safe for a little while.

Archived