LOOK,WE CAN DO FR8'S AS WELL AND BETTER!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arguing.jpg

hands down the dopest flik ive ever seen on this board.

in all seriousness those aust freights are sick. its just the internet. its sole purpose is talking shit. take it more serious than that and you need your head checked. dont listen to these damn yankees and there polotics/keep rockin the 'kangaroo carriers'.

(that shit was funny as hell too)...

rock, rock on!

your fr8's are ass the post said you could do them better....better then who?? my little sister takes it to fr8s better then you fags. next time you wanna post with ego then make sure its a good post. oh yeah that ys or what ever that fill said that started with a y get off yes2's nuts man have some self respect!!

------------------

getting over till im brain dead...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest professor poopatronic

actually i had forgotten about you completely until i made the unwise decision to look at this crap.

Originally posted by dr. frink one:

you would think with a million pictures IVO would get some style

i have very seroius style actually,its called public and if ya dont like it dont

look but i'm sure you will never forget

about me hey mate?????????????????

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2819/ivo-pkham2solo.JPG'>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_Europe

Ok, heres my two cents about all this.

I think IVO is doing this board more good tahn bad. Yes, lately he has gotten abit of an attitude, but he is one of the people on this board that are posting the most good flicks. If you dont like the stuff he is posting, then dont click on his posts!

And keep in mind that most of the time we non-americans on this board gets dissed and put-down, just because we do different shit and paint clean trains instead of freights. The fact is that we post good and interesting shit from around the planet and give this whole place and international flavour. If this is a place only for american freights and hobostreaks, let me know and I will be gone.

In short, Ivo should keep posting but tone down the attitude a bit and americans should start reconizing that graffiti is worldwide, whether you like it or not. And they should give props where props are due. From me, props to Ivo for getiing up bigtime and for sharing alot of interesting flicks with the rest of the world.

Peace and respect to everybody on this board.

Originally posted by Europe:

Ok, heres my two cents about all this.

I think IVO is doing this board more good tahn bad. Yes, lately he has gotten abit of an attitude, but he is one of the people on this board that are posting the most good flicks. If you dont like the stuff he is posting, then dont click on his posts!

And keep in mind that most of the time we non-americans on this board gets dissed and put-down, just because we do different shit and paint clean trains instead of freights. The fact is that we post good and interesting shit from around the planet and give this whole place and international flavour. If this is a place only for american freights and hobostreaks, let me know and I will be gone.

In short, Ivo should keep posting but tone down the attitude a bit and americans should start reconizing that graffiti is worldwide, whether you like it or not. And they should give props where props are due. From me, props to Ivo for getiing up bigtime and for sharing alot of interesting flicks with the rest of the world.

Peace and respect to everybody on this board.

OK,EVERYONE YES I HAVE GOT A BIT OF AN

ATTITUDE BUT ITS BECAUSE I GET SUCH PATHETIC

REPLY'S BY YANKS THAT JUST DO FREIGHTS AND

CRAP IT JUST MAKES ME SO MAD!!! I AM SHOWING

WHAT WE ARE DOING,IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT

CLICK ITS NOT HARD,I THINK PEOPLE WANT TO

STIR UP SHIT FOR NO REASON BUT THEY CANT DO

BETTER THEMSELVES..PROPS TO EUROPE,ALWAYS

LOVE YOUR POSTS AS WELL..NO DISS TO U.S.A,

BUT GUYS HEY,BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS PAST U.S.A

OK....??????

------------------