the greatest thing to happen to metal since spinal tap

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

i want to hear but my computer is slower then a retarded sloth.

i'll just go to my friends house and check it out.

Guest ToYs

Zach Come to virginia! im lovin it... do you have a Record out or anything? i want to hear more... much more

Thank you for all the positive feedback. Alot of the pole here don't like us becaue we aren't in the right cliques and so forth so we are looking to pick up out of town dates if anyone wants to hook us.

We were going to have our full length released soo but we have to get it remastered so right now we have a 2 song demo with this song and another of of ours on it. We should have our full length out sometime in July and it should only be like 3 or 4 bones.

If you want a copy of the free demo we have been handing out email me at pissyourpants666@hotmail.com.

And you are thinking of ZackAttack that is from ohio. We are from Louisville Ky.

I will probably put up the other song from the free demo tomorrow. So stay tuned if you want more music. After this no more updates on it til the release of the full length.

Also if anyone knows someone that can do t-shirts and possibly patches at a reasonable price please please please hook us up.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

Alot of the pole here don't like us...

pole? is that red neck for people? ;)

again, good shit... i'm listening again... also, if you wanna come out to cali, i could get you a whole pile of shows most likely... but wait till i'm back in town ok?

Guest seno.oner

im not really one for the hard rock except metallica. i mostly listen to like the grateful dead or pink floyd, but when i listened to that shit on the website i liked it. good stuff, raised is a pretty sweet song.

bumpin again..the rest of the band just read all this and theya re loving the positive feedback..someone tonight heard our cd and thaught we were from autumn to ashes..muhahaha..another person thaught we were year of our lord.

I'm drunka nd not as sad becaue oif my band gets big enough maybe girlks will want to fuck me.

Archived