Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Morris

the greatest thing to happen to metal since spinal tap

Guest ilikeskulls.

i want to hear but my computer is slower then a retarded sloth.

i'll just go to my friends house and check it out.

we are wanting to do an east coast tour this summer but we probably going to have to post pone it but we might do small weekend tours so if you can hook up up let me know.

Guest jolt7782

The best thing that ever hit heavy metal is Vaginal Jesus

Guest seno.oner

zack i thought you were from ohio or was i thinking of someone else?

i'd actually go to a show of yours.

sounds a little like prayerforcleansing, but definitely different enough to be a quite enjoyable listen. dont want to sterotype or whatever.

keep rockin.

Guest ToYs

Zach Come to virginia! im lovin it... do you have a Record out or anything? i want to hear more... much more

Thank you for all the positive feedback. Alot of the pole here don't like us becaue we aren't in the right cliques and so forth so we are looking to pick up out of town dates if anyone wants to hook us.

We were going to have our full length released soo but we have to get it remastered so right now we have a 2 song demo with this song and another of of ours on it. We should have our full length out sometime in July and it should only be like 3 or 4 bones.

If you want a copy of the free demo we have been handing out email me at pissyourpants666@hotmail.com.

And you are thinking of ZackAttack that is from ohio. We are from Louisville Ky.

I will probably put up the other song from the free demo tomorrow. So stay tuned if you want more music. After this no more updates on it til the release of the full length.

Also if anyone knows someone that can do t-shirts and possibly patches at a reasonable price please please please hook us up.

Guest Wilt

i fucking hate lo-fi..but i like the track...i like it a lot....more....?yeah...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this