beauty of the bomb

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Guest willy.wonka
Guest beardo

ive got a friend who acquired original negatives of the first atomic bomb explosion when his grandfather died. real cool. dude has tons of ill old military shit.

Guest willy.wonka

i hope you guys are lookin at all the pics...cause it could be what your children will see before they die...or us..;)

not really meant to be cute,but im lookin at all of these and i feel overwhelmed.:o

some of those pictures were taken at the bikini atoll in the pacific ocean...pretty fucked up what the government did to the native people, told them that they would be relocated for the time of the testing then after testing allowed them move back onto the island, not telling them about the harmful effects of radiation...now they have to import all of theyre food and water, which i believe the government does for them, since the soil contaminates anything touching it, including humans....there is a much higher rate of birth defects on the island now, i believe. i personally think the government did this on purposely to find out the effects of a post nuclear enviorment on humans....im not sure what the situation is there now, the documentary i watched was pretty old....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thats why i love all those .gov sites...dope flicks, dope resolution...nice find willy!

Guest xx..nFer..xx
Originally posted by Tesseract

Thats why i love all those .gov sites...dope flicks, dope resolution...nice find willy!

thats kinda sick man...

Archived