seriously, shit

Guest xx..nFer..xx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by cmeup

yo word to allah son, like for reals kid, back on tha block homies keep it so real, sometimes its like dam, its to real, like im talking gutter kid, word to allah an shit son, like gutter as in tha streets kid, thats how boughetto it gets out here, and like sometimes i be rhyming in my dome piece kicking back smoking some bubble gum cigarettes and shit cuz i aint old enough for real ones, but anyways we be blowing mad bubble gum cigs all night kid, and like, when im lifted, like im high, you know, like nas said son, that shit aint no joke, but i feel you dog, like word to allah an shit, when semi old heads but not true old schoolers, like them ones down with hiphop, when those fucks start callin' kids toys an shit, it makes my little toe on my foot just fucking dam yo! aggrivates me... FUCK!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

yo fo' sheezy my nizzle! you heard! im screamin the same junk playa

Guest greedy mars

tease what music do you listen to.. is it commercial ja rule and jay zee holla at a thug boy fo sheezy my neezy.. holler back whoot whooot

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by xx..nFer..xx

like 6th graders say fag.:

and some of us take offense, i'm a senior, i use the word fag like a senior with one day of classes left. so suck my balls you faggety gay fag.

i do agree though, e-beef is easy to back up, real beef ain't (sometimes anyway). but a lot of the kids on here are for real and aren't pieces of shit out for fame. tis the way with every crowd, right?

Guest xx..nFer..xx
Originally posted by Canadiano

aww, man...another one of those fucks who love lexicon but hate on that "thug rap". CNN, Tragedy, Mobb Deep, and Nas, etc. are far more deep than you will ever know. Just because you are ignorant on aspects of life lived in this world doesn't mean you gotta hate it. Ignorant fucker, you are a toy. You are also scum that i easily spit on. Go back to your patio bar on the cultural street and consider yourself real because you listen to the "unnnndeeerrrrgggrrrrroooouuuunnndd!"

and kick with the homies that cross the street when they see a black man. STOP FUCKIN' CATEGORIZING rap music, u ignorant piece of shit!

i missed the sarcasm because i guess im not used to seeing any kind of intelligent humor on the internet (go to a hiphop board you'll see what i mean hmm yet im still addicted), but the tease guy was obviously saying something about me and hiphop, wether he thinks im dumb for trying to "flex my online muscles" or whatever or hiphop is dumb. hiphop is important to me so i defended it. what the hell is wrong with that? i wouldnt have done it if i didnt think he was serious (obviously) but how can you blame me?

everyone who replied completely missed at least a paragraph or so of what i said; all the shit your attacking me for i didnt say. the people bitching about the punk stuff missed the fact i was talking about fake punks, if you're not one i wasnt talking to you, the people who are bitching about the hiphop shit missed the fact that i was against so called educated thugs who dont really know whats going on.

i didnt dis nas, mob deep, etc, way to be original calling me ignorant like every other guy who cant come up with a decent argument, and yeah i listen to underground shit because i like it better, not because a whole lot of people who listen to stuff like nas really dont get what hes trying to say and do it because other people are doing it. anyways i have morals (durr imagine that) that dont agree with commercial hiphop or semi-commercial stuff like most of the groups you named, which is the main reason i dont buy it besides i dont really like it much.

but yeah im a little white boy whos afraid of black people... which is why i do tracks with them :crazy: .

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by uncle-boy

you're a TOY!!!

muahahHAHAHAHA!.....:o

doubling up on tha MUAHAHAHAHAH's

:lol:

Guest seno.oner

whats he talkin about i got past the first sentence and stopped reading because my head started hurting

Guest xx..nFer..xx

first theres the commercial... then theres the people saying no commercial is wack underground is real, then theres the people saying dont hate it cuz its not underground, your just fake you dont even know why you listen to that shit... theres allways another argument saying thats why this is fake and im not anymore.

im trying to escape that and stay aware all the time, if i dont make a choice about how to do this why am i alive?:confused: i chose hiphop and graff, someone took a stab at my way of life, what do i do just sit here and go damn gee yo you're just wack?

since when does being indifferent make you cool?

ok im done, im sorry if i offended you kinda but please really listen to what im saying instead of going "oh you think you're more aware than me? ill show you by embarassing you alongside a bunch of other people who are dissing you!".

if you tried to tell me off, it didnt work but your point is well taken.

Try to not be so rude, maybe people wont treat u like shit. Were you being a bendictive ass in the other forums or were you " well mannerd" and not asking questions that could be answerd with a little common sense?

Either way im going to give You the benifit of the doubt and just say that yes, people on the internet do oftenly act like asse's. Now here's a question for you to solve : Are you one of them?

Guest xx..nFer..xx

hmm im not rude untill someone's rude to me, im just um more blatant about it i guess.

the tease guy (which is the name you go by, tease, or your member name?) took a stab at me because i guess he thought im a wannabe hiphop head or something, he was sarcastic in a very wierd sense of the word but he definitely was digging out something.

that particluar topic (hiphop) isnt something i take lightly so i got into it.

so i stated my opinion in a dickheaded way (like i said i wouldnt have if it was any other subject) and a bunch of people who obviously didnt even read all of what i said jumped down my throat and put words in my mouth (especially with the punk thing).

i was being a dick about it at first because hiphop is important to me, the people replying were just getting their mean face on for the fuck of it. thats how i saw it anyway.

this is the first time ive been on a forum like this where you're supposed to research something instead of asking someone who might know, im used to boards where the discussion is a lot more free.

no i dont think im an ass or annoying for the most part, i think people are annoyed because im not them and im not what they're used to and i dont express my thoughts the same way and they're pissed they have to deal with it.

ill try to be nicer but that tease post really hit a nerve. what i dont need is discouragement. i mean why couldnt someone just say hey man he was messing around or something?

if he (tease) was serious, i think i have the right to be a dick about it.

Guest xx..nFer..xx
Originally posted by bob barker

xx..nFer..xx ....YOURE FUCKING ANNOYING.

thats really helping :o ...

i think

graffiti was designed for enjoyment, self expression, art and i think eventually led to competition...many say fame, i disagree i mean its nice to have your shit seen but to risk your ass in the streets and in the yard and to do all that so a bunch of kids say wow, thats so and so isnt for me i do it cause i love it, and get a kick seeing myself improved and my name written on bus stops and signs etc...hiphop should be listened to and enjoyed, justr because someone isnt obssessed with it and dosent know all the facts dosent make him a wannabe, but i think wiggers who loose there own sence of identy can be labeled that, but hey whos to judge

at times questions do get annoying like nak asking for techniques on how to use his prisma color markers thats just stupid but general comments no matter how many times i think can be passed some people are just dickheads and it cant be helped

Guest xx..nFer..xx

Re: i think

Originally posted by cheifblame

hiphop should be listened to and enjoyed, justr because someone isnt obssessed with it and dosent know all the facts dosent make him a wannabe, but i think wiggers who loose there own sence of identy can be labeled that, but hey whos to judge

at times questions do get annoying like nak asking for techniques on how to use his prisma color markers thats just stupid but general comments no matter how many times i think can be passed some people are just dickheads and it cant be helped

ok, but if someone only knows a few artists and they base their opinion of hiphop off those artists thats um stupid:D . it doesnt really matter since the guy was joking or whatever.

Archived