i think i'm dying.

Guest ilikeskulls.

Guest ilikeskulls.

lately i've been feeling more and more like shit.the list of what's wrong: my foot is all screwed up and it hurts to walk.my back went out on friday(i have a bad back),sharp pains in my stomach the last three days,but yet i can still eat,sore throat(started today),my left arm has also been fucked up for nearly a month now.and too top it off i've been noticing cramps in my hands...this is a really bad sign.i had rumitoid arthritis when i was five and spent a month and a half in the hospital.it nearly killed me then because i was so young.they said it could comeback at some point later on in life.i'm hoping it hasn't come back but it's a good possibility. and the icing on the cake of all of this is that my medical insurence ran out a few months ago so i'm fucked and would probeley go in debt if i tryed to go see a doctor now.

i feel like i'm dying.everything is going wrong and i have too much stress on my shoulders.

kill me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sucks to be you.

good for your friends like Pistol.

if you have any cool stuff like video games or a computer you can leave with me while your dead you can e-mail me to get my shipping addy.

hurry up before you die.

;)

Originally posted by Pistol

sucks to be you.

good for your friends like Pistol.

if you have any cool stuff like video games or a computer you can leave with me while your dead you can e-mail me to get my shipping addy.

hurry up before you die.

;)

oh yeah and get better soon!:cool:

well, damn... that sucks... we were just talking about that too...

but, if all goes according to plan i'll be living up there soon, atleast for a while... (need to go to a meeting saturday afternoon to find out about a living space, and i have a job interview for up there on saturday morning)

so anyways, we can hang out while yer dying... and i get dibs on his records...

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by fizm

find a free clinic?

i think i am gonna look for a free clinic but yet there's only so much they can do..so yes i am fucked.

p.s. vinyl...give me a call tomorrow.

enroll for summer real quick and go visit the school doctor.

good call! school doctors are the shit... i can't really think of anything i went in for off hand, but in the 3 years i've been at college i've gone to the school docs many times...

Guest ilikeskulls.

are you in school? enroll for summer real quick and go visit the school doctor. or go to a medical school in the area.

why the name change?

i'm done with school...well until the fall anyways...my medical care ran out because i was no longer in school and since then i've been needing to go to the doctor.my body hates me.

name change:i got sick of blood as ink...lame huh?

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

dude, he's saying enrol in the city college... there's like 5 near you and you can "take" a 1 unit class that'l cost like $8... then you have free medical care...

and get on AIM dingus...�

ok...well that makes sense then.ughh...nearly 20 and i have the health of an old person.that's a shitty thought...

Guest ilikeskulls.

yes,at least i'm not gay...i have a wonderful girlfriend. that's the only positive thing i've thought of all day.

and willy,i'd go to the doctor if i had insurance or could afford to.i needed to get this out.it's been on my mind alot lately and i'm stressed the fuck out about it.

Guest uncle-boy

sorry i said that stupid comment, i didnt read your first post,

i just read the title of the thread and made a stupid comment.

i hope you get better soon!

just concentrate on stuff that'll make you happy,

like with your girlfriend.

i've been bumming out lately cause my girlfriend's in japan,

and i'm all by myself.

well anyways sorry for being an idiot and i hope everything works out.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by uncle-boy

sorry i said that stupid comment, i didnt read your first post,

i just read the title of the thread and made a stupid comment.

i hope you get better soon!

just concentrate on stuff that'll make you happy,

like with your girlfriend.

i've been bumming out lately cause my girlfriend's in japan,

and i'm all by myself.

well anyways sorry for being an idiot and i hope everything works out.

ah no worries. yeah i have positive things going on it's just hard when i feel like shit and there's nothing i can do about it.i'm actully really scared though...the arthritis thing terrifies me.what i remember from it before was everything but fun.

hope your girl gets back soon.keep your head up.

but yeah i got a hold of my mom today and talked with her about it.she may be able to get me covered under her medical care even though i'm not in school at the moment. (fingures crossed)

a clear case of mono. oh wait....im not a doctor. sorry to hear about your illness. but when you die, be sure and call me and invite me to your funeral. j/k. hope you dont kick the bucket....and i hope you dont end up like the boy in the bubble. but look on the bright side......uhhh......uhh. well crap.....sorry.

Guest Canadiano

yeah man, smoke a fatty...and change your name back.

and who says medical costs anything in Canada? maybe out in the west under Klein and Campbell's right regime, but here in Ontario I don't pay for shit. ever.

eh, skulls, are you a vegan, by any chance? i know a vegan who doesn't eat properly for a vegan who drinks and smokes (especially smokes) a lot, and he's the most unhealthy guy in the world. 'cept he deserves it, 'cuz he's an asshole.

Archived