Folding american currency show 9-11 attacks! Coincidence or Conspiracy?

DITDxCULT

x

that 20 dollar bill is is funny as hell but probaly just a coincidence. I'm sure if anyone sat home and drank moonshine all day they could find alot interesting shit on us bills but most of us have a life. now as for the conspiracy a teacher told me that the number one best selling book in france right now is a book explaining 9-11 as a conspiracy. Dose anyone know anything about this book?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

i love all of you proud little americans scurrying for your pride because "freedom" was attacked...entertainment...it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't just a coincidence...we only know what they let us know.

Hey Wilt

This computer works both ways, fella. What choo gonna do when the FBI and ATF come crashing through your front door because you lack respect? LOL. Ask those bad boys from al-Quaida LIVING IN DOG CAGES IN GITMO how they feel about respecting the people of the United States? They're damned lucky they didn't take an Atlantic swan dive over the tail ramp of the C-130 bringing them in from Afghanistan. And if it weren't for the extraordinary discipline of the men guarding them, I bet a bunch of them would be buried over the wire in Cuban territory right this instant. If the prisoners are smart, they'll sing like canaries and tell us everything we want to know about al-Quaida, because the United States Marines have all the time, all the patience and all the power in the world. Believe me when I tell you, those cock suckers will talk. And if they don't, they will never see Afghanistan again. Try ten years living in a cage like a German Shepherd, then see if they don't decide to cooperate. If I was running that prison they'd be eating pork chops three times a day, force fed through tubes if they wouldn't chew them.

All the liberals everywhere else in the country are whining and crying about the poor prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. Well, the liberals in NEW YORK ain't crying about it any. When we are finished with Afghanistan, there will be an Interstate freeway from one end to the other, a runway capable of handling C-141 Starlifters in every corner, a police station at every crossroads and a girl's school in every two-bit, goat herding village. Every one of those sonofabitches will be able to read and write, and we will flood that goddamned country with TVs, VCR's, CD players, Levi's, Honda motorcycles, Toyota trucks and Pepsi Cola. You'll be able to buy The New York Times and Newsweek on the main drag in every city of the country. Then let's see how well al-Quaida can organize another Dark Ages. We will be hunting those SORRY BITCHES down like Nazi's for the next fifty years. There will be NOWHERE for them to hide. And every time we catch one, it's a ride on a big jet to Guantanamo Bay, where we have a fresh dog cage waiting.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blink_ATX

awesome great job on both sides her and that little paragraph????

:idea:

gniues holmes, keep it up and keep those ideas coming gentleman

Originally posted by --zeSto--

ok.... explain this one !

http://underground.zork.net/mounee.jpg'>

You, sir, are a very clever man....now, if you could just show me how you did that....

Also, for the conspiring conspiricist, fuck you, you stupid profusely inhaling appitimy of stupid burrows....fuck you....and you take your dollar (unfolded) and use it to pay someone to punch you in the face....thanks.

Guest KING BLING

Re: Hey Wilt

Originally posted by KaBar

[/b]

This computer works both ways, fella. What choo gonna do when the FBI and ATF come crashing through your front door because you lack respect? LOL.

Amendment I

Amendment IV

Amendment V

Ask those bad boys from al-Quaida LIVING IN DOG CAGES IN GITMO how they feel about respecting the people of the United States? They're damned lucky they didn't take an Atlantic swan dive over the tail ramp of the C-130 bringing them in from Afghanistan.

Amendment VI

Amendment V

Amendment VIII

And if they don't, they will never see Afghanistan again. Try ten years living in a cage like a German Shepherd, then see if they don't decide to cooperate. If I was running that prison they'd be eating pork chops three times a day, force fed through tubes if they wouldn't chew them.

Amendment VI

Amendment VIII

because the United States Marines have all the time, all the patience and all the power in the world.

Amendment II

Amendment III

When we are finished with Afghanistan, there will be an Interstate freeway from one end to the other, a runway capable of handling C-141 Starlifters in every corner, a police station at every crossroads and a girl's school in every two-bit, goat herding village.

Amendment I

Amendment X

It explains itself, it is not about liberalism as most right wing psycotic patriots beleive, its about sticking to the same principles both in time of peace and of controversy. If your principles sway everytime they get pushed, than you need to rethink where you stand.

And if you are smart enough to know about Amendment V than you will realize that true war must be agreed to by congress, and that "public danger" does not extend indefinately because the government calls a "terrorism warning" every few months. I support neither side, both Americans and Al Quida have the exact same approach, just a different agenda. Your words are those of hate and ignorance. You may have experience in life, but that dose not make you informed, nor wise....

http://www.archives.gov/exhibit_hall/chart...nstitution.html

Archived