sorry this late, but star wars fucking blows!!

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JUWSE

too much of a love story, but it had some good action. yoda was impressive. i dont think anyone expected that.

"If your not overanalitical of movies like shit why would i care if someones persona isnt developed to the full dramatic potential, stop overanalyzing shit and have fun in life."

okay bum, ease up....haha, jeez dood, i hardly consider my opinions to be overanalytical, never mind the fact that you are assuming that cause i thought i would have more fun flushing money down a toilet then going to see that movie again, that this opinion is somehow an extension of my not being able to be happy in life....im quite happy and enjoy life thank you very much....im sorry if i like to break movies down, but obviously you know by now that star wars has been broken down by various sorts based on its philosophical/religious/moral themes....yes film class....

however, i cant just sit there with a dumb look on my face and be force fed bullshit movie....i care if a persona is developed because to me its a solid part of the foundation of the movies....and yes i know that in order to have a joyful movie that i have to suspend disbelief....and believe me i fucking tried....i wanted to love this movie....but i just hate it....

i feel like im constantly slap in the face like with the first one was how they said skywalker was conceived by unknown powers, like the fucking immaculate conception ( jesus' birth)...come on its shit like that that gets me so peeved...now im rating, and foaming at the mouth....i gotta go

cheerfully yours as long as i dont have to sit through that shit again-roe

Guest imported_Tesseract

Please believe that its FIFA world cup summer, so to keep it there,

Roe is right, skywalker is like Ronaldo...everyone was talking about him but he injured his knee and will never be Pele.

Btw, Pele=Yoda:beat:

off topic

but you mentioned it, i talked to my girlfriend and in guatemala and some other central american countries there doing just that as well, so employees can watch the games and bars can have em....aright back to starwars bashing, defending whatever tickles your pickle:D

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, Anakin is to become the Jedi of all Jedi's, but he's an undisciplined brat and couldn't hang with Dooku (who at that point was way more powerful than Anakin... Force lightning like whoa.). Dooku certainly is a gay name, and though Cristopher Lee kicks ass, it was wrong to cast him so soon after LOTR. They should have stuck to a female Sith warrior as they originally intended... you'd agree if you saw the production and concept paintings of her, all Hellraisered-out.

Browner, don't worry about Jar jar... his dumb ass isn't in more than 5 minutes of the movie, and he even gets his trap shut by Amidala in one scene. We all cheered when that happened.

None of the Star Wars films have even average character development or half-decent dialogue. The reason people believe they did is because they were so groundbreaking in terms of special effects and techniques, people thought they were great in general, and that opinion survives today. Bad scripts don't show through when the rest of the film is revolutionary. With these new films, we're not seeing any special effects that we haven't seen before (they've all been done before), so we're much less impressed by them and have to start looking elsewhere in the film... and we notice how bad the script is.

The only way to enjoy this movie is to become inmersed in the entire audio-visual spectacle of it (don't sleep on the sound design, it's fucking AMAZING... if I could by a CD of just the audio in this movie with no dialogue, I'd get it in a split second), and just be willing to be amazed. Fuck the dialogue, fuck the love scenes... just trip out on how good the camera shots move during the final battle scene, how Yoda's ears jiggle when his head moves (Yoda's all-digital in this movie, so they had mimic the original puppet movements, including mechanical twitches, to make him "feel" like Yoda), how those bombs Jango Fett drops in the asteroid field sound like, and how much you wanna buy Natalie Portman a plush toy. THAT'S what the movie was made for. Beer,

El Mamerro

what el mamerro said

yeah hes right

thats the problem and people expect more or try to get more out of it instead of just being like whoa...which is what i did...its great worth seeing buying...everything..just a damn good movie...and hes right on the sounds i saw a special of it last night of the sound dude takins his mic everywhere and fucking with it 9 billion ways till tuesday...amazing stuff, i just got the art of book too which is aweseome i used to have the original ones but lost them...anyways shit is good and natalie portman can be my queen anytime:D

...its all about the movie as a commodity...happy meals and action figures...get it while its hot....

THE MOVIE FUCKING BLOWS!!!

mamerro when obi chucks him his saber an anakin has two, how ready were you to see him kick some ass....i know i was....im sorry but they kid is supposed to be the jedis of jedis and he got shelved...i never expected him to win, but i mean shit, how bout making the guy sweat....and yeah the fight scenes are cool, but they aint no matrix or crouching tiger style...

ive got more to say about your comments about the older one....your surely on point about alot of the old style and dialouge and character development....but i got to do a days work in one hour...

slackerOner

Archived