sorry this late, but star wars fucking blows!!

mental invalid

sorry i just had to vent and say that, i just went this weekend...whatta piece of garbage....can i get any more social commentary shoved down my throat....how can 3d characters have such 1dimensional personas....can he ease on the special effects....can skywalker cry anymore then he did....blah blah blah....that movie fucking blew....

yoda.....that was the one redeeming quality

sorry kids, go about your 12oz day.....r

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Yoda...! dude Yoda rocks,

I have this theory about how Yoda talks, you know, the fear, i sense in him type shit....

I think that yoda is japanese, which in intergalactic terms could mean that a green midget ninja with a light sword..but anyway i'm saying that cause yoda definately speeks oriental, i'm sure you'va read hagakure or something similar and you recognise that 'reverse' usage of language.

Anyway, as far as the movie goes, attack of the clones is 100 better than episode one...i liked it, The thing is that star wars is a legacy, you dont expect it to be deep or even somehow intelligent...thats what makes it so dope, the main concept...being a jedi, ahh, and natalie portman to!!!

Please believe...

...you're all Star Wars nerds. :spent:

"The thing is that star wars is a legacy, you dont expect it to be deep or even somehow intelligent"

see man thats just it, i expect that....if your tackling the essence of good versus evil, then i expect of deeper mythological approach....

for the love of god, they didnt even show, skywalkers training?

and if he is supposed to be the mozarts of jedis then how come he get his ass kciked by dooku (and what kind of a fucking name is dooku) i mean i know he would lose, but come on, hes atleast gotta show some fucking skillz....

interesting idea about yoda though...he might be the only character who it would be fun to analyze...ill have to research some of the refrences you made tess...

and yes natalies tits and tummy in the white outfit were also a redeeming quality of the movie....

also i feel the special effect have a tendency to fuck with the chronological aspect of the movie legacy.....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Damn you Roe, you're a muthafuckin star war scientist dude...i must admit you're right...Dooku aint no name for a Jedi, what got me pissed is that fact that dooku(the actor) was the bad guy in Lord of the rings to...thats cheap, real cheap.

On the good VS evil thing i agree, but still, i tend to enjoy the simple and nayve dilemas the good side has to face...example, in the fight with Dooku yoda has to decide if he'll chop Dookus head of and let his ninjas die or if he'll save the two losers he trained and let Dooku walk...i love those cliches...being good sucks, being bad leaves you more options, lol

Btw, the dopest film on good VS evil is Highlander1...hands down, the best evil character ever.

Guest BROWNer

i might go tonight, cheap night, and see it.

all i know is i hope to fuckness jar jar binks is NOT

in it. fuck binks.

...unless someone has another theatre-current

release they'd like to recommend...

Originally posted by BROWNer

i might go tonight, cheap night, and see it.

all i know is i hope to fuckness jar jar binks is NOT

in it. fuck binks.

...unless someone has another theatre-current

release they'd like to recommend...

"spiderman"

Guest BROWNer

no.

its something i'd see, but not pay to see.

plus its such a huge hit, i have a thing with

huge hits. i avoid them.

Brown- Jar Jar is in it and once agian proves he is the dumbest charector ever.

Star Wars was sick. Don't even front. True Anakin whined and bitched too much. But lets see. Plenty of action/battle scenes. decent plot line. great charector development. I enjoyed see all the story behind the imperial gaurd and Bobba fett. Yoda in battle was just off the fuckin scale.

That is all

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by deznatori

Brown- Jar Jar is in it and once agian

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guest xx..nFer..xx

i wonder if i could get just the fight scenes kazaa... or get the whole thing and cut out the good shit on a home video application...

kazaa licks balls though, that shit takes so long and maybe one out of 20 downloads makes it all the way...

i wanna see yoda fight...:o

Guest Pilau Hands

haven't seen it, and much like Browner, I try to avoid popular

movies. i go one better though, and just to be safe, i avoid

seeing anything in the theaters. i haven't been to a movie

since i took my little brother to see harry potter. my mom and i got

in a fight with the mom behind us cause here little girl wouldn't

stop kicking the chair. my family can't even go see harry potter

without fighting someone. how the fuck am i gonna go to a movie

with actual fight scenes.

the matrix. only exception. i have and will continue to see that

in theaters.

dude, natalie portman is the business

Yoda is Jewish. Think about it...

You want I should get you some soup for the trip?

The fear I sense in him...oy!

its alwyas one way or the other

at least thats what it seems like. some people really like it and some dont i havent met many that are inbetween, except for the star wars fans that like it and dont cause there too picky :D (shit i might be included in that!) it was good, way better than episode one like mentioned, natalie portman is sexy as hell, that rainbow long colorful dress she wore was hot too, the fight scenes are worth it pretty much over anything also but im a star wars fan so what else could i say!

yodas an ancient samurai jew...that works...:)

this just in:

star wars still fucking blows!!

sorry, i went with 5 people...and we all thought it sucked....

ofcourse things did not get off to a good start, when i had to sit through fucking commercials!! i havent gone to a big theater in awhile, and was completely aghast....what the fuck is that about

ofcourse i was high as a kite and thus proceeded to boo out loudly much to the amusement of my stoned amigos....

i guess its cool, next time i wont worry about being late....

did i mention the matrix preview.....HOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!

also i used that fandango.com (?) where you can preorder your tickets...perfect, if you dont know ya gotta peep it...no lines no bullshit should be their ad slogan...

I w ould have to disagree with you on this one. That movie was one of the all time bests out there. GO FUCKING SEE IT. it rocked. If your not overanalitical of movies like shit why would i care if someones persona isnt developed to the full dramatic potential, stop overanalyzing shit and have fun in life.

Archived