Graff Girls are Dope!

Guest Swizel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Are you saying that graff is a bullshit trend, or that no girl is really into it? because both statements are pretty stupid.........

nah, nah, Bodice...just 'cuz I'm a mysoginist doesn't mean I'm stupid!

I don't think that graff is a bullshit trend, because if I did, I don't think I would've done 7 months for graffiti, and come out and bomb again.

And i have met a couple of girls who love bombing/painting, as much as me, perhaps.

I just mean that from personal experience, I've seen that a typical "graff girl" is in it for the fashion, not the passion.

geez...I've been using that line waaayyy to much lately - got it from a Toronto Star headline regarding fools who hop on the anti-globalization trend.

Guest Wilt

im just into women...beautiful beings...if they write..it would probably make my lifestyle a whole lot easier.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

not enough ebonics

ebonics! shit i was getting all ready to lube up the ol one eyed monster thinking there was some bitches on here..damn it.................:mad:

Originally posted by Canadiano

I just mean that from personal experience, I've seen that a typical "graff girl" is in it for the fashion, not the passion.

Then you're not meeting graffiti girls. You're just meeting graffiti hoes. I've met plenty of girl writers... I noticed the ones that are really into writing aren't the ones going around sucking dick. Well, maybe for a few exceptions. :D

because I'm a misanthropist....

the same can easily be said about the typical "graff boy"...

Guest uncle-boy

Re: because I'm a misanthropist....

no,....it can't:cool:

Guest Canadiano

now you don't gotta go all sexist on us now;

i'm only a mysoginist in the boudoir, if you catch my drift...

Guest Swizel

When boardum strikes you poast a dumbass thread. Then people start to get all bent out of shape. And to those who say graff is a trend, fuckoff, a trend comes and goes, then know one thinks about it any more. But graff has been around longer the the moderm Industralized Society. There is no set style of clothing to ware and there is no set way to talk. It's all just a mind set, a way of thinking & a form of art.

If a person is into graff for the style of clothing then they really have no eyedea what it's all about. And when I say Graff Girls are Dope I ment the ones who are really into it, and not for the "TITLE". Those are the "dope ones" the ones who just love to paint. I hate those trendy fucks, kinda like the raver sceen, almost all of them are into it just because it's cool for the time beeing. Just like the "Goth" shit a few years ago. Half of them did it because it was cool and not for the mind set.

These are the people who are fallowers and will never lead in there life. They will always be told what to do and there dumb ass'es and will just go along with the flo and never break off and go on to geatness.

Well there is my littel rant for the day. Peace Bye HolleratU

Guest imported_El Mamerro

fuck graff girls. I'd rather have a girl who is cool. Not into some bullshit trend.

Attention people: Everyone turn up their Sarcasmometers to full intensity, so we don't have to deal with any more unnecessary rebuttals to the above quote.

Guest Canadiano

Re: because I'm a misanthropist....

you're right. very right.

Guest Swizel

I gave Dirty_Habit a Dirty sanchez, then he licked the chunks of corn from my shaft.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppp

Thats the Illest:eek:

Archived