707 Benching - Aug 31st

n

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY:

PLEASE DONT SAY THAT WAS A SCRAP YARD!! HATE TO SEE A NACE FR8 GO, IF ITS HEADING OUT PLEASE THROW SOME CLEAR COAT ON IT SINCE ITS STARTING TO GET WEATHERED.

The Scrapyards are (or used to be) a legal wall in petaluma. Now the yrun trains through there and since they don't want kids getting killed it's illegal to cross the tracks or stand on railroad property to paint the wall. Interestingly enough it is still a legal wall though.

Originally posted by ac slater:

damn, you caught alot of old frieghts..good post though...yeah i hear you on that one bevis, but you could at least spare mynas..hes a cool guy..

yeah but that emer and the grym would get capped. big up paydirt... i think i've seen all of those trains rolling at one time or another. that's sad they're going to be scrapped. that's the type of shit i grew up on.

are a lot of golden west's being put out of commission?

Originally posted by Apelles:

Whoops, my bad. I thought 707 stopped somewhere past Santa Rosa. And to the best of my limited knowledge, no yards exist between Petaluma and Rosa. Except the scraps.....

CORRECT! i live in 707, apelles is right, there aint a damn thing here -not including the only stuff i've seen bye TFL, or a damn gang- and 707 stops about 100 miles short of oregon

Archived