Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikro137

for ese

Guest mikro137

so i was looking at your site and saw the cause of my migrane headaces... what the hell is this mish mosh of engines and where are they going. it goes by my place of business around 8:30 every day. thank god im not the only one to see this...

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/railfan/hlcxcsxbnsf.jpg'>

lata

mikro

Guest crack is wack

those engines are probably going to a yard further down the tracks to move and transport the other cars to the proper destination. chances are since you see that same line up its a local engine owned by the local track going to the closest train yard you could think of...

Guest mikro137
those engines are probably going to a yard further down the tracks to move and transport the other cars to the proper destination. chances are since you see that same line up its a local engine owned by the local track going to the closest train yard you could think of...

yeah i was just curious because im on the east coast , and we dont really see that many bnsf engines . its such an odd mish mosh , i think theres a conrail engine on that line as well (the line is a csx mainline from our local "main csx yard" to the big swithing yard up river (and to all points in between etc..) out of curiosity , is this common out west? or is this just one of those things...

I'm in the midwest and saw my first BNSF here yesterday. I saw them further west but never here til about 11pm last night.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this