Made for painters, by painters (bullshit)

DvOTeR

Re: Re: OH YEAH AND ANOTHER THING

Originally posted by deadlydnut

no but 70% of the people who buy montanna/belton dont even get to use it because they're whack asses get mobbed and it stolen from them so thanks for the free paint caps...

Perfect............. alright deadly.......... perfect. No problem as long as you like the paint.hahahaha

CAPS...... hmmmm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

yah what the fuck is all this hype about....more expensive paint isn't going to make your wacked out peice look any better....i've been happy with whatever i could get my hands on..sure i've used some of the euro paint but i didnt pay more than $5 for it...theres no doubt that its better quality but like some one else said whenn it comes down to it style and skill is what makes the peice

Your obviously a shite head. Your might be a bomber or some one who has a hard time doing any thing other than simples. Because any body who paints complicated stuff knows that low pressure and 'for writers paint' gives any peice the edge.

Any way 'writers' paint leaves your peice crisp and is beutifull for fades. The lines are as thin as a 5 cents peice and when putting up arrows they are actually sharp. On the other hand nibs are also a factor. Nibs are readily available and come in so many shapes and sizes they make my head spin. Low pressure import paint is also great for characters and fades and blends. Nothing compares. You cant say the paint is watery because its a thick as milkshakes. The colour scheme, oh the colour scheme. The blackreds, the lilacs, the aubergene, the pistachio (spelling?) not to mention yellow that actually covers! Is there any thing else. The only problem is the price. and i for one am not happy with the price. But there is nothing i can do. Now you can bitch because you dont have enough money but to come on here and bitch about the paint quality because its expensive (as has been done in the past) is totally fucked. Of course kids are going to buy the paint so they can think they are down. This paint was made by writers so the money goes to writers. If toys do shit that is stupid and dosent affect you then why do you care?

I am also not like caps. i have nothing to gain by telling you that this paint is good, i wont ship an extra couple of boxes of cans because ive put in the good word. no offence caps. Now after having said all this its all up to you wether you buy the paint or not. I know if i have an extra 20 dollars im going out to buy a can or two just cause its a pleasure to use. And all of you people that said style and can controll make the peice, its obvious you kids have not used the cans right.

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by crackatinnie

Your obviously a shite head. Your might be a bomber or some one who has a hard time doing any thing other than simples. Because any body who paints complicated stuff knows that low pressure and 'for writers paint' gives any peice the edge.

Ever release pressure out of a regular can? yea ok, and dont go accussing people of anything you have never seen his work nor mine....so keep doing your dope arrows..

Guest mafIAkilla
Originally posted by crackatinnie

Any way 'writers' paint leaves your peice crisp and is beutifull for fades. The lines are as thin as a 5 cents peice and when putting up arrows they are actually sharp. On the other hand nibs are also a factor. Nibs are readily available and come in so many shapes and sizes they make my head spin. Low pressure import paint is also great for characters and fades and blends. Nothing compares. You cant say the paint is watery because its a thick as milkshakes. The colour scheme, oh the colour scheme. The blackreds, the lilacs, the aubergene, the pistachio (spelling?) not to mention yellow that actually covers! Is there any thing else. The only problem is the price. and i for one am not happy with the price. But there is nothing i can do. Now you can bitch because you dont have enough money but to come on here and bitch about the paint quality because its expensive (as has been done in the past) is totally fucked. Of course kids are going to buy the paint so they can think they are down. This paint was made by writers so the money goes to writers. If toys do shit that is stupid and dosent affect you then why do you care?

I am also not like caps. i have nothing to gain by telling you that this paint is good, i wont ship an extra couple of boxes of cans because ive put in the good word. no offence caps. Now after having said all this its all up to you wether you buy the paint or not. I know if i have an extra 20 dollars im going out to buy a can or two just cause its a pleasure to use. And all of you people that said style and can controll make the peice, its obvious you kids have not used the cans right.

your obviously someone who will do a a wack piece and then blame it on the paint.the quality of a piece does not depend on what kind of paint is used. dont blame your tools for wackness.....

Guest Wilt

hmm...belton isn't 10 bucks a can....you're the sucker....and quit bitching...dont fucking paint if you're going to bitch so much...get a fucking life....oh...and you can RACK PAINT...it happens...sometimes....then you wouldn't have to get mad at "big bad corporate meanies"....especially over paint...rediculous...

It's called stealing from walmart and any other place that has paint.......if you don't want Euro cans then don't get them it's simple.If you want Euro paint for 5 bones a can then YOU save the 5000 and YOU get the skid or half skid of paint and YOU try selling it for 5 bones a can and try making YOUR money back.Don't bitch until you your self have lost your shirt of hook up your scene with euro paint just to be a nice guy!

Don't you people pull scams and do what ever to make an extra buck?

Originally posted by Frate Raper

If you want Euro paint for 5 bones a can then YOU save the 5000 and YOU get the skid or half skid of paint and YOU try selling it for 5 bones a can and try making YOUR money back.Don't bitch until you your self have lost your shirt of hook up your scene with euro paint just to be a nice guy!

Thank you Frate....... thank you. These suckas have no clue.

CAPS........ can I help you?

Guest SayOne

damn man if your paying 15 dollars a can , i can definatly hook you up with krylon, cheapest i can sell you is 12 dollars a can ....

LOL

Originally posted by SayOne

damn man if your paying 15 dollars a can , i can definatly hook you up with krylon, cheapest i can sell you is 12 dollars a can ....

whatever man....i'll undercut your ass.... how bout 10.50 per can

............................BAM

yeah that's right 10.50

get some before it's gone

CAPS........what the hell was I saying?

LOL

Archived