Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Remy Martin

www.bastardartist.com, check em out....

Damn those muther fuckers have no fear they would have had to pop tents and start a campfire up on those fucking billboards to get some of those peices done.......

someone tell me what happened to ozie i havent seen any thing by him n a while please post some shit new or old,PEACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE out dawg

Guest platapie

the peas on the right hand side of that bilboard is so fukkin great.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

damn, that is some phenomenal griff. those cats are really off the meters, on some next sh*t. much respect.

why do all you cats from l.a. all have the same style, i could of swore that was bitin

Guest young republican
Originally posted by tiaw:

why do all you cats from l.a. all have the same style, i could of swore that was bitin

you are wrong, their is a clear diffrence to anyone with an eye for it, and all cities have a distinct style, we cant all be abstract foo foo artists like you....go do your homework this is one of the best posts in a while.

your a fucking idiot... msk and awr did not come up with the la style.. GIVE RESPECT TO THE GANGS!!! THEY ARE THE ORIGINALS OR LA GRAFFITI!where do you think msk got it... more than half of LA graffiti is cholo gangster..cant you see the resemblelance

[This message has been edited by get shot (edited 07-22-2001).]

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

someone tell me what happened to ozie i havent seen any thing by him n a while please post some shit new or old,PEACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE out dawg

correct me if im wrong, but didnt ozie pass away a few years back????

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this