Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest o.g.sofa1

THROWYS!!!!!

Originally posted by cmeup

you jock yourself way to much...

i understand posting a huge update of your latest shit to prove you paint an all, but every other fucking day you post some of your shit...

and it aint that hot. not my coup of soup or whatever else you wanna say, im not dissing you, its just you seem to really like your shit, and im glad cuz i dont. :D hahaha

teaseWOULDNTcareIFyouPOSTEDagainEVERoner<~:rolleyes:

I guarantee you wouldn't say that shit to his face....

haha!

Guest HOST18 DYM

^^^ Let's not let would-be pieces get confused with throwups.

Cool shit Sofa.

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

I guarantee you wouldn't say that shit to his face....

haha!

:rolleyes: shut up nerd...

i didnt call his mom a hoe, i said i dont like his stuff. its just an opinion.

if he cries over fucking someone saying they dont like his shit... i dont care to meet him anyways. not like i want to either way. trust me, he isnt on my 'geeee i wanna meet so and so list...'

:mad:

Guest FRASIERCRANE

yeah, but can you rock better?

i'm not going to debate you, "cmeup"

show a flickof yours, and let's see what's happening!

yo sofa...that shit's alright...don't let these playa hatas get you down...they probably only rep throwies in blackbooks...keep gettin up, that's all that really matters everything else is just personal preference.

Originally posted by o.g.sofa1

http://freephoto-i.net/users/406/1569'> THANX FOX MULDER!!!!!!

This piece and the one above it was done by Smith..not Sane..While on the topic i miss SMith,Sane,and JA bombing sprees that they did on NY. Sane and Smith came out doing alot of green fillins on the BMTs then wrecked the rest of NYC. Most of there stuff is gone now days :(

Guest FRASIERCRANE

gracias for the news-flash rock, but obviously everyone knows that smith did it because it says "99" right in the piece

smith still does his thing, maybe not any ridiculous bombing spree but i've seen some new shit from him recently, some freight action and other things but i'd rather not call out the spots.

Guest o.g.sofa1
Originally posted by TheRockSays

This piece and the one above it was done by Smith..not Sane..While on the topic i miss SMith,Sane,and JA bombing sprees that they did on NY. Sane and Smith came out doing alot of green fillins on the BMTs then wrecked the rest of NYC. Most of there stuff is gone now days :(

I KNOW SMITH DID IT,BUT I KNOW THATS ACTUALLY A OUTLINE SANE DID.BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT THE MASS APPEAL WITH SMITH IN THERE,THERE IS OLD BLACKBOOK SKETCHES FROM SANE AND THAT GREEN ONE IS ORIGINALLY A SANE OUTLINE.

Re: yeah, but can you rock better?

Originally posted by FRASIERCRANE

i'm not going to debate you, "cmeup"

show a flickof yours, and let's see what's happening!

are you his little jock strap or something?

i never said i was better than him, or he didnt get up or anything like that.

i said i dont like his shit much, which is my opinion, and that i think its wack to always self promote.

and no, he has more ups than me hands down, however, better than me skill wise? i think not.

tease

Guest Ser3adc

really feelin the subway throws...alot more than the throws in the beginning...bump.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now