HOLY CRAP!!!

el barto

MAN DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS? ITS SUCKKS SO BAD IM SCARED OF THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENING.

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/images/05/26/top.bridge.collapse.ap.jpg'>

Bridge collapse 'awful accident'

Crews began the grim task of recovering bodies from the Arkansas River in eastern Oklahoma Sunday night after a barge collapsed a 600-foot section of an interstate highway bridge, plunging cars and trucks into the water below. So far, three bodies have been recovered. The barge captain apparently suffered a medical emergency behind the wheel, Oklahoma Gov. Frank Keating said. "It appeared to be just one of those awful accidents," the governor said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heard about this morning. I know I am still going to hell cause when I saw it on the news I was laughin' and immitating the captian having a seizure. They need to be consistant with the bridge length. The first one I heard was 411 ft then it went up to 500. Now 600ft. One of the divers in a interview was talking about diapers and all kinds of stuff being found at the banks of the river. Does anyone know how many cars went down with it. I heard 11 but that was at like 1pm. That shit sucks.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by platapie

what i previously typed waas wrong considering a bunch of peopel lost tehre lives. my bad. rip

yeah...word.

Guest Swizel

i passed over that bridge probly 4 hrs before that happend. htat shit sucks. but later on bown the road there was this 18 wheeler that caught fire and it had 2000 pounds of weed in it. that was pretty cool. the EMT personel had the be changed out every 30 min because they were getting too fucked up.:( :)

Guest sneak

holy cow, thats shit rip

having said that, if u put a huge slide down that, it wud be fun as hell

rip

Archived