ghetto food

Guest Wilt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

havent read the thread.

but butter burritos.

just warm up a tortilla on the stove and put some butter on there roll it up and hmm. Although you have to eat a dozen to make a sig. dent in your appetite. still good.

cheap spaghetti noodles and soy sauce packets from Fred Meyer(same with salt and pepper packs)...and sleeping under a broken pool table was my residence for 3 months.....it sucked,but it is better now.---Kabar-nice literature,I took the time to read it.always a pleasure.

yeah well, from what i see the cost of living has tripled since then. that means you're 5,198 dollars equals 15,594 of today's dollars, plus that's walla walla, washington, not houston, tx. i'm not saying you weren't dirt poor, you were, it's just that alot of people don't have the luxury of having had a job recently, and being temorarily unemployed while owning their own home. good story though, i'm a firm believer in what you said, at issue here isn't necessarily stupidity however.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

Damn, I got serious strategies involving odd receipt transactions and other fine-point illegalities. I have to hold back though since the site isn't about that.

I wanna hear about that stuff.

If you ever have spare time hit me up on AIM.

Screenname's CORPORATE IS GOD.

acutally that's a great combo willy, add a lil' canola oil in there and some fish and greens, you could live for a long time.

rice is pretty much straight sugar though, it would be nice to get some other carbs as well.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by mafIAkilla

you folks have fucked up priorities.....you should probably sell your computers for food.....

whoa buddy. thats a little drastic.:(

Archived