Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dr. Doom

Suburban Writers??

Recommended Posts

Guest Dr. Doom

Since people are always yapping about the big cities and who is from them and blah blah blah.................I was curious to see who puts in tons of work but lives in the burbs?!?!?!

Like when I read the Scar 1.0 interview and they were talking about how far he had to drive to get to fr8 spots........ that type of thing!

Writers who've got limited resources to get recognition yet still do have tons of stuff running............this probably applies to fr8 heads more than anything but I figured I'd get some good feedback!! :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GEAsusONEnep

Advice to writers living in the suburbs: stop writing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest whoami

Most burb writers do frieghts, usually when their 18 they move to city....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dr. Doom

Yeah............ A lot of suburban writers do fr8's but I was curious as to whether or not anyone knows any writers who live in the burbs and do a lot of city stuff??!?!?!!! Commuter writers..............

I know a guy who does a lot of travelling to do city stuff and I find it kind of entertaining how fucking far he drives..............to do city spots!!!

Anyone else??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ted Wakowski

I'll paint just about fucking anything, anywhere. The only real lines I care to draw are between public and truly private property (bombing people's garage doors and shit like that just doesn't appeal or make much sense to me).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dr. Doom

This is a retarded topic...............it's just that I think that the whole commuting thing is kind of funny!!

I'm not asking for any writers names............

Just examples of commuting writers I guess!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest whoami

I guess if you want some city fame you would do it...I know the transit out here runs to some of the burbs...about a 45 minute ride though..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Wilt

gkae.....gated community like what...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah well in my city there is no real ''inner city living'' besides those people who can afford to buy city apartments over looking the river with hard wood floors and art deco furniture. but the inner city gets hurt hard. some times people classify people because of where they live and those people are pricks to the fullest extent of the word, prick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i live like 700 miles from a big city

thank god their's a freight yard across the river...

who the hell would do a garage door??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by Aerosoleil

i live like 700 miles from a big city

thank god their's a freight yard across the river...

who the hell would do a garage door??

 

Me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

Advice to writers living in the suburbs: stop writing.

 

 

uhh how bout ...no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TEARZ

why are you biting my name dunny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by TEARZ

why are you biting my name dunny?

 

i dont write tears :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TEARZ

:rolleyes: duh :rolleyes:

i'm talking screen name, dunny. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

Advice to writers living in the suburbs: stop writing.

 

why? tell me why you think suburban writers should stop. because you said so? because you think burb writers arnt cant be good enough?

dont be ignorant. just dont. you have no excuse to be ignorant. you have access to information. you can talk, and im assuming you can see and hear. so there is no reason why you should be so stupid. where you live has nothing to do with how good of a writer you are.

and just to show that im not angry at you for your moment of ignorance, i will add smiley faces to this post.:) :) :p :p ;) ;) :cool: :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

why? tell me why you think suburban writers should stop. because you said so? because you think burb writers arnt cant be good enough?

dont be ignorant. just dont. you have no excuse to be ignorant. you have access to information. you can talk, and im assuming you can see and hear. so there is no reason why you should be so stupid. where you live has nothing to do with how good of a writer you are.

and just to show that im not angry at you for your moment of ignorance, i will add smiley faces to this post.:) :) :P :P ;) ;) :cool: :cool:

 

I never said that writers living in the suburbs aren't good. I'm just telling you that you're wasting your time. Go hiking with your friends, leave the graffiti to those in the city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

 

I never said that writers living in the suburbs aren't good. I'm just telling you that you're wasting your time. Go hiking with your friends, leave the graffiti to those in the city.

 

I bet I know burb writers that kill more shit then you..so who are you to talk? How can you tell a person that they waste there time doing something because of where they live? Thats like saying if you dont live on the beach, dont waste your time swimming. Its this fucking ignorance I hate. "So if I catch any of you city kids out in my woods camping or hiking im going to shoot you...because you shouldnt be waisting your time out here"

 

I dont really live in the Burbs I just think your fucking stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

 

I bet I know burb writers that kill more shit then you..so who are you to talk? How can you tell a person that they waste there time doing something because of where they live? Thats like saying if you dont live on the beach, dont waste your time swimming. Its this fucking ignorance I hate. "So if I catch any of you city kids out in my woods camping or hiking im going to shoot you...because you shouldnt be waisting your time out here"

 

I dont really live in the Burbs I just think your fucking stupid.

 

I bet you DON'T know burb writers that kill more shit than me. I bet you don't know ANYONE that kills more shit than me you fucking nerd. I'm saying that they're wasting their time because what kind of rep are you catching in the suburbs? Nada.

You can do whatever the fuck you want. If you want to write where twelve people will see it, fine. I'm just letting you know that its stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest -MOE LESTER-

gea that is some stupid shit your saying right there....just to start shit off...i am not a burb writer...i live in SF

 

to say that kids cant write on shit because they live in the suburbs is stupid....maybe kids dont do graffiti so that other drunken kids can see it...graffiti is a city thing i geuss....but that doesnt mean that kids from the burbs cant try it..like that one fucker said.....camping is a country thing...but does that mean kids from the city shuold go camping??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aright fucker......I AM FROM THE BURBS, and you know what? i bet more writers from round here know my shit then writers round there know your shit. its dope to get up in the city, but you obviously dont get up enough to talk shit because you have no fame. but all the writers around here would know my tag if they saw it. i bet noone would look twice at your shit except to maybe say "look, a new writer tryin to fit in..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

 

I bet you DON'T know burb writers that kill more shit than me. I bet you don't know ANYONE that kills more shit than me you fucking nerd. I'm saying that they're wasting their time because what kind of rep are you catching in the suburbs? Nada.

You can do whatever the fuck you want. If you want to write where twelve people will see it, fine. I'm just letting you know that its stupid.

 

Whoa back the fuck up son, who said because your a writer from the burbs you have to stick to the burbs? You said if you live in the burbs period your waisting your time. And im telling you your ignorant to think that a kid who writes from the burbs isnt out killing shit all over...of course some kid isnt gunna sit in the woods carving on trees...hes gunna be driving around on missions like Doom said killin shit...so go hug some kittens because i think that the beatings you have received for being stupid is causing blood to run to your head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×