blackbook flixxx

gusto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

very nice...

I'm not a huge fan of the circle shapes for the fill in the 3D,

can you do it with straights? I think the whole piece,

whould looks sharper and cripser without the circle/blobs.

otherwise... thumbs up!

this ivo character has gotta go,don't come here dissing with your euro shit.

i'll be honest wit ya man,u.s. kids dont feel that foriegn letter style.its 5 or six years behind the shit we do presently.your not impressing a sole.keep that shit over there.

theres like 10 good kids from europe and you sure as hell aint one of them.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

fuck you gusto i'm here to diss your pathetic blackbook post...

ok so who the fuck exactly are you dissing with that weak shit? motherfucker you just do stupid ass block letters. i never was as wack as you are now, and if i were i damn sure wouldn't be hyping myself up on the internet like you do.

fuck you and your shitty euro "style". go post on an aussie message board where someone might actually give a fuck about your lame attempts at graffiti.

Originally posted by gusto:

fame, what are you talking about biting from seen?, stop trying to sound like u know what ur talking about. get a seen flick that even resembles one of these pieces and prove me wrong.

actually, i do know what i'm talking about...every wack 3D attempt, arrow, letter style or whatever else you you so poorly attempted to draw and or bite, has been rocked a thousand times better and with more style back in '85 by east coast kings...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

trying to copy the old b-boy style is dumb. blah.

so according to you gusto, i'm not the only one who's trying to sound like they know what they're talking about...

what r u the euro shit dissing for? it´s a damn lie that europe is 5 years behind the usa. we got many,many,many writerz that can compete with us writerz. look at sweden,denmark(the great moas), uk, german motherfuckas(berlin city),spain(madrid). i think people just don´t know anything bout europe and don´t inform theirselves. stupid ignorants.

yeah, dissing euro is dumb. to say they are 5 years behind is stupid cos i don't rememeber seeing anything like the euro styles ever coming outta tha states. as for the productions going down in germany, france and various other euro cities, i'm sorry, but america is the place that is behind.

but that's my opinion. like it? good. don't? rot.

graffsux: i suggest u do all of us a favor and move to europe and stop postin on this american MB. since u like euro shit much better..i had to agree wit the ZEMONEDOE$, their letters are like 5 years behind us accept for a few of them.

yo fame, i dont know why the fuck ur hating on me for. im still waiting for those seen flix.. ive only been writing since last summer, so if my shit isnt too great or perfect its cuz i have a life and dont practice every waking hour...

Hey nutsack jones, zem said Ivo's letter style was 5 years behind, not every euro style.

Originally posted by ercu89:

what r u the euro shit dissing for? it´s a damn lie that europe is 5 years behind the usa. we got many,many,many writerz that can compete with us writerz. look at sweden,denmark(the great moas), uk, german motherfuckas(berlin city),spain(madrid). i think people just don´t know anything bout europe and don´t inform theirselves. stupid ignorants.

By the wizay gusto im feelin your stuff.

If there was one suggestion Id make, it would be to lose the ovals in the 3d, it brings attention away from the letters, and doesnt really look that good. But its your life so do what you want, but be sure to keep the good work up.

[This message has been edited by Klypse (edited 08-28-2001).]

gusto i think your sketches are dope. but get some better characters..yours are ok. not bad just your letters are alot better then the characters..

ivo my friends little brother who is 3 can do that same shit you did...like someone said you fills is coolio but damn leave the crayons at shoneys....

gusto.. youre coming along just fine man.

dont listen to them

i agree it may not be the most mind blowingly original stuff out there.

but.. youre learning.. and youre learning well. theres attention to proportion.. tradition.. lettering.

..lots of people who do graffiti.. just do some crazy shit. thats just out there and theirs.. which..i too am guilty of..

but i think youll be a much stronger writer by taking baby steps.. so when you want to start doing crazy "abstract" "original" shit.. youll have stuff to work against.. and work from..

keep it up dood.

-bobby iglesias.

Archived