Dee is a Married Woman :)

DEE38

Roxy (me, dee) & Kel 5MH

Married at 2:00 a.m, May 26th, 2002.

By Elvis, on the Las Vegas Blvd.

It was too fucking great. He did the pimp walk down the isle in his wife beater..

Too bad we're getting divorced/annulled tommorow. Teeheehee.

I love my life!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ted Wakowski

That's odd. My friend just flew to Vegas and married a girl he's only known for a few months. They rented a battery-powered car with no doors, tied random beer cans to the back and drove down the strip as newlyweds. Only in America.

haha. Here's the whole story.

Me and Kel have been talking for a year now, we met up on AOL in like the fucking... Graffiti Chat room? And we've been great friends since. He's fucking awsome. (remember the Dee is in love post, the mark ryden book? yeah thats him)

So it's memorial day weekend... and Kel.. along with some other friends of his come down to Vegas (kel's first time) and of course me and him are gunna chill. It was mad cool.. We checked out art musuems, watched the show at Treasure Island... and I took him out to eat at the Cheesecake factory as thanks for the book he sent me. Then during dinner he said he wants to check out the chapels at downtown Las Vegas..... because it's a trip how easy it is to get married and blah blah. And then he said we should get married for the fuck of it, and get anulled the same/next day. Fucking awsome idea, cuz i always wanted to do that... why? Fuck I dont know. But this was kel... an awsome fucking dude.. asking to get married for a day. Please beleive Dee was down.

The plan: The get married by a fat fucking elvis... with 2 midgets.

So I gave him a ring, which also happens to be my mothers engadment ring when she got married to my dad. (My mom let me have it on my 16h birthday when I accidently got it stuck on my finger.. so she resized it.) So when we were at the Graceland chapel....... kel put on Portisheads- Sourtimes..... and got on one knee, and proposed to me.

:: sigh :: ...portishead is now "our song"...

So we get the details at the chapel... and go over to the court house (it's 1 in the morning)... and we get our marriage liscence which was 50 bucks. Our goal here was 100 bucks each... so 200 bucks.. cool. We go back.... and wait for elvis.. and call up our friends... and try to get "blessings"... it was fucking great.

The wedding:

fucking ILL.

elvis sang, as Kel walked me down the isle in his wife beater in his illest pimp walk. (Note that i'am 5'9" and kel is 2-3 inches shorter than me... it looked so pimped!!) And I walked down in red, with my bouquet. Elvis sings, does the ceramony, and 2 drunken texas couple comes, and witnesses the whole thing. They get a fucking kick of this the whole time, and are up there dancing and jamming to elvis, which makes everything to much funner. So we say stupid fucking vows like... hunka hunka burning love and dont be cruel.. it was great. And me and kel had a naughty husband and wife kiss where I attempt to strip off his wife beater. It was GREAT.

Afterwards..... we take a million pics with the drunken texans, and they offer to take us riding in their limo. We're like nah.. we got a honey moon to go to...... and theysaid they were gunna give us a bottle of champane... but ran out.. so they poured us a cup.. where me and my hubby drank in my ride for a bit.. and I was off to find the cheesiest motel possible so we could chill on our honeymoon and get too damn drunk and laugh about the whole thing.....

But we ended up getting tired and crashing out at my pad on our guest room, drinking coronas. It was romantic. Our next plan is to runaway to spain. Kel is awsome.

So tommorow we're gunna get anulled, which is a simple process of buying some stupid fucking forms, and getting it signed by a judge saying we're through. 20 bucks. Not bad. We're pleading=too drunk.

The people at the chapel were mad helpful, and told us what to do. And they were a good sport throughout the whole thing.

So thats my story.... Kel goes back home on Tuesday.... and I think i see him again soon... well I hope. :: sigh :: my future ex husband is the greatest.

Guest Ted Wakowski

A moderator might wanna edit that kissing flik. If that's the dude she said it was it seems bad to have a flik of him up -- he's up enough to be sought after.

--Just lookin out.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

A moderator might wanna edit that kissing flik. If that's the dude she said it was it seems bad to have a flik of him up -- he's up enough to be sought after.

--Just lookin out.

Beat me to it. Probably should edit that flick if u dont want to risk your boy getting any scrutiny from the already imposing G.H.O.S.T.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

Oh no...

I...

oh...

im with this guy...."took the words right out of my mouth."

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

and to think you will always have to check the "divorced" box on any form you fill out forever (or at least until another drunken night in vegas)...

congrads

Archived