"emo music" HAHAHAA

swif1

I've been listening to the Gloria Record. They're probably emo. Who fucking cares, I like it. I think it's good music. I like the glasses, as well. The Hives fucking rock, too!

Let's not forget about the Odd Numbers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by serpent of the light

i hate that. i've been wearing thick frames since 7th grade. i didn't even know what emo was then. now i sport them and i'm "fashionable" and shit. i wish i didnt need glasses anyways. fuckers. emo fuckers.

i have shitty eyes and i have been wearing glasses for about 8 years now, 5 of those years with dark framed (thick) glasses...I have never heard of the word emo until this moment....FUCK YOU.

fuck..."emo" is just like "raver". . . raves were cool, until never , and emoism is just the ravers little sister who is struggling with her acne...on her back

xxxxx

geez....where to start with "emo".

AH...well how about a test----> type in "emo" on ebay and see what comes up?

i'm willing to bet more sweaters and shoes than records.....(and maybe some black hair dye)

EMO DIED ONCE BEFORE IT WILL AGAIN, BUT DON'T WORRY

MORE BULLSHIT TRENDS ON THEIR WAY SOON.....

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

^^^what are you talking about? emo kids go to THRIFT stores and pay 2 dollars for a shirt that is 5 times too small for the.

my friend shops at a thrift store and he isn't emo. he's into hardcore.

so yeah...jimmy eat world is ok :o

Re: xxxxx

Originally posted by sitka/xxxxx

geez....where to start with "emo".

AH...well how about a test----> type in "emo" on ebay and see what comes up?

i'm willing to bet more sweaters and shoes than records.....(and maybe some black hair dye)

EMO DIED ONCE BEFORE IT WILL AGAIN, BUT DON'T WORRY

MORE BULLSHIT TRENDS ON THEIR WAY SOON.....

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by swif1

so yeah...jimmy eat world is ok :o

you just lost 42 scene points....

i shop thrift, and i'm hc, but i buy clothes that fit me. and i don't buy random highschool athletic team t's either.

alright kids, emo

you guys are all fucking dumb. emo is just a music like any other music, and for you all to judge it and judge people that listen to it are pretty immature, which is ok, but still.

now for scenesters, well you are all in some kind of scene, this while board is a scene, you all have some common interest point, and that forms some kind of scene, even if its on the interent. the reason the whole emo scene is so popular is becuase everyone can relate to it somehow, everyone has emoitional problems and joining this whole scene thing guves you some kind of insurance. the so called emo scene down here is pathetic, everyone is afraid to be called emo, like its some kind of diesese or something, so they all callify themselves as hardcore, and even go ar far to creat gang type deals which they kick the shit outta people for varios reasons which are completly idiototic, even beat up on bands some times, (like grade recently). kid are even afraid to go to shows becuase of these stupid fucks.

but yah the whole emo thing is getting out of control becuase of people like you guys who make your own asumptions of it every day, just get the fuck over it and realize that its just a new modern day fad, and will blow over like everyhing else one day.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

liking the strokes loses you an additional 42 points in my book...

42 seems minimal. atleast 928374987, give or take 10.

Originally posted by swif1

i never admitted to liking them, so give me back my "scene points" :D

its always the thought that counts, so i'll drop it to 234987 give or take 10

Guest 12ozSUCKA

not complicated

emo fags think the world owes them somthing for being different.

FUCK THAT. One of the biggest parts of life is dealing with peoples(in general) ignorance. this generation is a bunch of social retards that cant cope with reality then bitch about not knowing how. fuck that

Re: not complicated

Originally posted by 12ozSUCKA

emo fags think the world owes them somthing for being different.

FUCK THAT. One of the biggest parts of life is dealing with peoples(in general) ignorance. this generation is a bunch of social retards that cant cope with reality then bitch about not knowing how. fuck that

that is such a terribly hypocritical statement.

preach about tolerance/dealing with ignorance.....then call them fags???

what exactly have these "emo fags" done to you??

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

emo kids are 3 times cooler than the hip hoppers in my school hiphop heads are fucking ignorant, snobby, never get the fuck outta the way when i say exuse me, walk 4 times slower in the fuking hallways all they are is fucking annoying emo kids are cool kids get to know then before you point your finger and laugh ever hear of dont judge a book by its cover learn it just because u dont listen to thier type of music they are gay well ur gay for thinking that way

I just KNOW you're 13 years old dude...for some reason...hmmmm.

LOL :)

• 1 month later...

Archived