Poison the Well

Guest platapie
Originally posted by fizm

last time i checked, shit that's popular is usually bad. really bad.

the white stripes bad? the strokes bad?swolllen members bad? i dont think so and they seem to be enjoying some succes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-

So does this mean you're going to the 6/6 show MisPantalones?

You don't know how bad I want to go....FUCK WORK!

Mang > > IF you come to my house before the ayslum you'll probably meet my sister she's 19.

And whoever mentioned From Autumn to Ashes and Hopesfall is cool in my book.

Rage 7/27 tbs location but I know first hand It's Poison the Well, Thursday(why??) A life once lost, and David is Burning (I'm in love with this band, they are local) You should seriously go, anyone that likes hardcore/grindcore must experience david is burning.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Rage 7/27 tbs location but I know first hand It's Poison the Well, Thursday(why??) A life once lost, and David is Burning (I'm in love with this band, they are local) You should seriously go, anyone that likes hardcore/grindcore must experience david is burning.

I'm down...

I get to see A Life Once Lost this coming Saturday.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by xUrbanWastex

American Nightmare - Trying to be Converge

nah bro, fuck AN cuz their singer sold out sXe to smoke cigarettes, not to get fucked up and atleast have fun with it, but to smoke cigarettes, thats fucking stupid.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Thumbs up for melodic hardcore.

i'm not even gonna comment on this whole situation, cuz i don't feel like reading through all the "my hardcore is harder core-er than your hardcore" bull shit, but i do wanna say this: i remember when "hardcore" was used to describe anything on the heavier side of punk-- tragedy-his hero is gone, unruh, spazz, plutocracy, and all the other stuff that passes itself off as "trash" and "fast-core" these days... and "melodic hardcore" was what the pussy little pop-punks used to describe their bands so they wouldn't get beat by the other kids... bands like: useless i.d., dogfather, and superchunk...

whenever people use the term "melodic hardcore" these days i can't help but laugh... same when i see "death to false hardcore" stickers...

vinyldamngoodargumentforhatingmusicalgenrelabelsjunkieoner...

Guest serpent of the light

i stick to "death to false metal" stickers.

metal actually has a real problem about imposters on its hands, hardcore just has a fashioncore explosion. oh well.

Guest Asian Rose

Fall silent=excellent

PTW=good... until you hear the bands they are actually trying to imitate and you realize how horrible they actually are...

Right Brigade....

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

cornelius.. did you go to any of the converge shows at the el n gee in the past couple months?

nah... last time i went, i was too late, and they couldn't let anyone else in..... fuckers... i'm within walking distance of the gee... shit's crazy, i should be at all of the good shows...

• 11 months later...

i kind of liked old ptw's stuff. there ok, but not amazing.

spotted on mtv- hoobastank video i think: 18 visions shirts, and the singer wears the "TD" gernade throwdown shirt.

i dont think ptw will make hc totally mainstream though. but they would be the 2nd hc band (hatebreed was first) to be on mtv.

Archived