next 4dc>Rest In Power

Mr.C-Walk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i always loved catching next shit it was like a special little treat to see his shit, i still remember the first thing i ever saw of his... a white meanstreak tag on a pole at gasworks plain as day -NEXT- looked almost exactly like that...i even got a pic somewhere i hope i can dig it out...r.i.p.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Trousersnake

Hey nick sorry I have not responded in this thread Ive been too busy being a jackass and getting banned under another user name ,well I really do miss you man,theres never been a day that has gone by that I dont think about all the fun and ass kicking that we all had together,I was just thinking about when you and stinker locked my legs up with that mini lock and drew all over my face and legs,well when I see you again I am gonna kick you in the balls.well I hope you got us a house up in gang bangin heaven..

Originally posted by Trousersnake

I was just thinking about when you and stinker locked my legs up with that mini lock and drew all over my face and legs..

thats what happens when you pass out first shithead. dont you worry, ill keep the memory alive and well the next time you do it. howdy nick, saw you up while doing community service in a fucking rose garden, now what the hell were YOU doing there. i love ya jerk

Guest The Boss

Rest In Peace...

tragedy to see someone like Next go...i couldnt immagine losing a close frined. I morn for all of you who were close to hime...a terrible loss...:king:

rest in peace...

i know the next 4dc and next a2m*mayhem*dts new each other, im also pretty sure they were friends or cool with one another since the 4dc and a2m heads are all cool an whatnot, but i was just going to ask if they cared about each other having each others name, was there ever any beef between them? im guessing not?

just curious..

RIP NEXT 4DC

• 5 weeks later...

BEEN ABOUT A YEAR NOW, STILL SAD, STILL PISSED, STILL DRINKING OLYMPIA, STILL HOLDING BACK TEARS, STILL MISSING YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY, STILL NEVER FORGETING YOU, THE NICEST GUY IVE EVER KNOWN! I STILL FEEL LIKE A CHUNK OF MY HEART IS GONE, AND I HAVENT BEEN TRUELY HAPPY SINCE YOU WENT AWAY. DIRTY DEEDS DONE JUST FOR YOU HOMIE!!!

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Hallowed

BEEN ABOUT A YEAR NOW, STILL SAD, STILL PISSED, STILL DRINKING OLYMPIA, STILL HOLDING BACK TEARS, STILL MISSING YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY, STILL NEVER FORGETING YOU, THE NICEST GUY IVE EVER KNOWN! I STILL FEEL LIKE A CHUNK OF MY HEART IS GONE, AND I HAVENT BEEN TRUELY HAPPY SINCE YOU WENT AWAY. DIRTY DEEDS DONE JUST FOR YOU HOMIE!!!

HOLLOWED, THIS ONES FOR YOU

http://home.earthlink.net/~dumptrucking/NEXT4DC070303.jpg'>

I remember 2 summers ago I was wandering around some wierd ass country neighborhood outside of phoenix, AZ. Came up to some layup in the middle of fucking nowhere and was greeted by a nice ass next/hub/menes car just chilling there. No other trains.

Not the best story, but a good memory I have of next without ever meeting him.

rest in peace.

Archived