next 4dc>Rest In Power

Mr.C-Walk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

rip next

damn man my homboy renk used to kind of know that kid when he lived in houston.....fuuuuuuuuuuck man this is horrible!! that was vizie's bro i think!!

dude next....it was good seeing your graff...sorry to hear about this man!!!

man i am gonna cry and i didnt even know him!!

peace

RIP KING NEXT!!!!!

damn man

i thought this was the next that was in a2m...mayhem.....etc...etc..

i guess it was a different one...but whatever......this dude was still really fresh...and a total awesome bomber...sorry for the confusion

rest in peace next!!!!!!

peace

R.I.P to those who deserve.

Never met him, but bumped into some KIDS kids in olywood about a year ago. We didnt really speak. Anyways, i have always enjoyed catching Next freights and was happy to see him and his crew rocking my town now and then. My blessings go out to the 4dc family. I feel for your losses.

RIP

Guest moon yard

Re: Next 4DC

my computer will only let me post replies being from tacoma I had to say my piece. I remeber going down to the uw and seeing the Studly chudly and I have seen many good next FR8s. I didnt know Next but I feel that the northwest has lost a valuble writer. 4dc I hope to see you burn in his memory...............................................Rip Next

Guest whydontyudie

next was dope and he tore up part of my town and i am proud tosay if anyone goes over his shit ever... god help them.

Guest YinzerXpress

next came through pittsburgh about a year or so ago, and he hit some spots that i got flicks of ill post them later.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest willy.wonka

yeah man..lookin in this thread..i feel for whatever it is im feelin for.nice stuff..i remember people posting his stuff when he was still here and then its the HEAVENS..i dont know who he was, but i liked all that he was pushin..as in art wise.

RIP

Archived