Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.C-Walk

next 4dc>Rest In Power

I never met him but have heard nothing but that he was the nicest guy youll ever meet,sorry to everybody that lost a great friend.

Guest uncle-boy

oh man,:(

this really sucks.

i'm just a writer from hawaii, and even i knew of NEXT.

i seriously love his stuff, and he was an inspiration.

RIP

Guest railroadjerk

rest in peace.

i saw his tags and stickers in minneapolis last fall, my buddy said he was hitting pretty hard up there too...

the day i heard he came down from minneapolis and asked me about this next kid because he was ripping it up so much and i gave him the bad news.

rip.

next lives

thanks for letting me stay at your place when i needed to.such a nice guy.it makes me especially pissed since it was an avoidable accident.you'll be missed bro.

Ya know when I asked for this thread I was really hoping this was just an ugly rumor. You will be missed.

Anyone know where this happened?

well it happened in olympia, washington when he got off work and was riding his bike home down a hill. this pickup was going up the hill and took a left and accidentally hit him. the positive thing is that he was an organ donor so after his passing his heart went to someone else. typical nick, to be thinking about other people even after he moved on.

Guest 10000lakes

wow this shit is news to me, ive been seein his tags around minneapolis, he had some cool shit.

im in minniehopless right now and this fool next has it crushed like crazy HOWEVER i never see him push 4dc or gfy, and though the style is similar i dont think its the same one. My man here told me hes in the bing right now anyway, so i dont think there the same. But the kid in this post looks like a straight crusher and im lovin the style so rest in power to next, fuck cars, and to the next dts mayhem, hold your head in prison, youll be out soon

i was a bit curious about there being two next's, also. if anybody who kows the real deal, pls do tell.

but besides all that, it seems next was a good guy who was equally liked by his peers. i never ran into next, but i did get to see some of his work, due to the fact that he was always in my neck of the woods, due to crue affiliations and what not...seemed like he got down for his. rip next.

Guest Dr. Doom

Oh wow..............I'm tripping because this is real!!

4DC handles theirs............Respect to a fallen man!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now