• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

Joe Testagrose is your daddy pt. 2!

Guest platapie

holy hot ta def. ese comin thru again with the ill post

What's the deal with the NYC's...they don't run those do they? Are they old flicks that they just slowly release>?

aint nothing like that old school..... nothing like tha old school...

:D :D :D :D

tease:king:

moyen... these trains, if they even still exist somewhere, absolutely do not run and haven't in over 10 years. the general rule is, no graf has been allowed to run on the MTA since the end of the 80's. don't rub it in.

this is more fun than looking for names in 'The Warriors'... who can you spot on these cars?- i got Vinny, OI TOP, Slave TF5, Del, Iz, Mad, and Tue.

Guest oldfaithful

IZ the empire state

Guest Felos1DME

OLD SCHOOL

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT MORE CAN I SAY I WOULDNT BE HERE TODAY IF THE OLD SCHOOL DIDNT LEAD THE WAY............FELOS DME FUKQ NSF (305) MIA STYLE.... WWW.FUKJBURKE.COM

Guest jus

ahhh the old days.i rember those days way back befor i was born.....

WOW...a lot of brothers dead and gone. Just in that one flick alone; EL3 TNS rest in peace, HURST TOP(OI) rest in peace, PG 3 TPA TOP rest in peace. MICKEY TO TOP... on and on. The one thing we can say for sure is TOP crew really had shit on smash. CRAZY DIKE (CD) TOP, IO TOP, PI TOP, VINNY..DY167, real legends of the game that the pretty picture-books missed. Oh...that TUE throw-up by MITCH77 on the double G's is a nice find as well. Thank you ESE!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this