Ptown Revisited

bobobi11

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah those guys did some nice stuff here, sufer really came through with some good spots. and meak, im not quick to hate, i dont see why you erased all the smack you were talking, it shouldnt matter who you think i am, whats said was said!! when i was where you are i wasnt on the internet talking shit, or showing people drawings. when i was a toy i knew it, and wasnt trying to make myself look any worse, which is what you just did a bang up job of. oh well its your wasted years not mine.

• 1 month later...

carl uno sounds like a bleedin' toy. if i caught him doing fillins (or should i say "fillinz"...with a "z") i'd vic his paint, give it back to bier and tell him to do some fillins instead. i dont know why i left london in the first place. toys like you lot don't live long on those streets.

Originally posted by Carl Uno

Wanna say Peace to BEIR, for busting me doing fillinz on burnside, and thx for the cans dog, Be safe, and fuck shit up!!!

B-boy Trust AKA CarL

Bier told me you were a fag, And that If he had not been shithouse he would have hit you in the face, dont fool yourself he dosent like you or your friends.

• 2 years later...

Archived