brass knuckle beat down

Guest Stemtron

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stemtron
Originally posted by ese

Worm, Levr, and Irm! whats the story behind those no number boxcars? thats a bizarre photo. if you dont want to mention anything on here email me...I'm curious. nothingbutfreights@hotmail.com

I really dont have any idea? My best guess is that they're used for storage? Or maybe they're about to have the numbers painted on? Has anyone ever run into anything like this?

its a first for me. I'd assume it was a simple repaint...but the closest car looks like it has parts that are faded and slightly dirty. perhaps its just a buyout, and all the old info has been buffed with matching paint, and they are waiting to apply all the new info.

If I could look around the spot I'm sure I'd be able to tell you....its very odd. if it was just for storage I doubt they'd bother painting them blank. who knows.

Guest Wilt

erupto kills you a lot...the worm and ghouls are dope as always....but i really like that ewok mber..hot hot hot

for the no numbers...my guess would be that the people who built stonehedge put them there cause too many people go over the numbers and the gods are hella pissed off, yah heard!! or that they are waiting for a new number paint job!! like the post and the crazy wild mber!!

Originally posted by Stemtron

I really dont have any idea? My best guess is that they're used for storage? Or maybe they're about to have the numbers painted on? Has anyone ever run into anything like this?

The only time ive ever seen it is in dead lay ups,old rusty things,not ever painted fresh like that.

they could be storage trailers. we get alot of cps old intermodal trailers and we use them as storage trailers as well. we just buy them from them, buff em a shitty brown like that go over all the serial numbers and they sit and do nothing. im sure i could try and sneak a camera into work and rustle up some flicks of that. but then again these are boxcars, so it could be a whole different thing.

that mber crushes. i think it is by much, but i mean whatever mber is dope in general and so is much.

i nominate worm for most improved writer for the last few years. his stuff appeals to me a lot these days.

wow, my first all positive post ever i think.

alright...

16v.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

that mber crushes. i think it is by much, but i mean whatever mber is dope in general and so is much.

Mber is just nice all around -- smooth letters, clean style & technique, etc. Caught a freight by him today that looked lovely. Props indeed.

Guest dirty bird

ewok,much, diet, worms keeps it frsh, begr,japan,next is versitile,khure needs someone to slap some style upside his head.gouls shit looks ok behind nice color thats about it. the rest get no player point

Archived