oodles-n-noodles

Guest THEdude

Guest THEdude
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cazper

in the beging, its mad wack.....when it gets to the pic with a character it pics up a little bit, had about 3 decent pics.....post more

Guest cazper

Re: ...ready for the wall...

Originally posted by Stoney Blaze

you posted that waak shiet a while back dont talk

ok, stfu......first of all, was i dissin him? no, it's all opinions.....second, when i say decent, that meens good, i don't give mad props for regular shit.....he is not all mighty and shit......i admit, his last 2 were tight.....other than that, i wasn't exactly feeling them, sorry if i disagree with you.....I see so much stuff like this, im tired of it.....again i'll say, his work isn't that good for u to be all defending him.......and to reference about me, i have gotten better......i was trying sumthing new, and blah.....get off my nutz, u wanna go say some shit like this, get mad @ catinthehat's haters.......

Re: Re: ...ready for the wall...

Originally posted by cazper

ok, stfu......first of all, was i dissin him? no, it's all opinions.....second, when i say decent, that meens good, i don't give mad props for regular shit.....he is not all mighty and shit......i admit, his last 2 were tight.....other than that, i wasn't exactly feeling them, sorry if i disagree with you.....I see so much stuff like this, im tired of it.....again i'll say, his work isn't that good for u to be all defending him.......and to reference about me, i have gotten better......i was trying sumthing new, and blah.....get off my nutz, u wanna go say some shit like this, get mad @ catinthehat's haters.......

YEa iS hiS OPiniON........May be he is waK but hE likeS it U knoW is not lIke IF anY one CareS wHat this LOOser ThinkS about it...............

Guest eleven17

nice man....yo......post some more like the second sketch down...the one on the top with real tight letter form....even though im not really on the wild tip right now....that one is sick as f#ck...peace-cry81 ugncrew

I whish I had a Scanner

Originally posted by eleven17

nice man....yo......post some more like the second sketch down...the one on the top with real tight letter form....even though im not really on the wild tip right now....that one is sick as f#ck...peace-cry81 ugncrew

thanks man but All that shit is on THE dUDes book he is the ONE with the scanner................................PEacE out

CBK

Archived