my name is jean claude...dam vandle

damn vandle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha ha ha....

yea thats the one..

that sigh is fuckin big...thats the one thing i can say about sighs work, almost always BIG.

and i caught that cie5 a while ago in my area....its funny to think those trains actually go somewhere. theyll get stuck here for years it seems.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by dirty bird

lyes, rex 2, sigh, crash looks like grash the rest is garbage

you saying tha spoter is trash ill kill you and im gonna tell him tonight in fact im going to get him on the phone right fucking now!!!!

tease you hear this guy hes dissing our borough!!!!!!

Originally posted by moyen

how rare are those tropicana's?

the tropicana trains roll stricktly north/south along the east coast...or so i hear...i see them very regularly where i bench at, usually two a day...most of the time they are not painted because i don't think they stop much...but when they aree painted they are always hot...met seone, when, apart...and a few other people are on them regularly...i'm gonna put up a strictly tropicana post soon...be on the looks...

?F?�i]Originally posted by blink_ATX [/i]

you saying tha spoter is trash ill kill you and im gonna tell him tonight in fact im going to get him on the phone right fucking now!!!!

tease you hear this guy hes dissing our borough!!!!!!

Don't fake the funk. You know you don't have any friends. Nobody is dissing your borough, jeeez. You act like Spot is running for governor of Texas... fucking relax.

Archived