BLT 05-02

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus

damn ese you catch a good amount of shit from here. glad to see that one is out and about.

i'm feeling that reset. inventive + letter structure + technique = dope

bump for diar too.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

damn ese you catch a good amount of shit from here. glad to see that one is out and about.

i'm feeling that reset. inventive + letter structure + technique = dope

bump for diar too.

yea, whenever we get a block of MRLs its usually got some crazy california shit on it somewhere. sadly that biter/begr e2e was caught by a friend out east...we only get GVSRs here once in a blue moon. You guys getting alot of those new CPs? I heard they get out there on the regular...

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by ese

yea, whenever we get a block of MRLs its usually got some crazy california shit on it somewhere. sadly that biter/begr e2e was caught by a friend out east...we only get GVSRs here once in a blue moon. You guys getting alot of those new CPs? I heard they get out there on the regular...

yeah i see em all the time. they dont lay up at my spot as much but i have reports from the field that they're out and about at some other northern cali locations.

Guest Stemtron

ese, just letting you know i appreciate your posts and you page! Lots of excellent flicks on here. Biter/Beg, Reset, and that Fr8ophiles e2e!!

Originally posted by synaps

nice 2colour ese ... feeling the steez

thanks. that one was a little rushed...no cleaning...didn't even have time to hit up a tag or shouts or anything. Just posted cause its a hot car...and brand new. Glad your feeling the outline though...

this was a great post...everything on here was quite bangin....except for crow tha shit just doesn't cut it with the other flicks on here...i love seeing brand new cars with a fresh piece on them even if it is just a two color.

Archived