chicago(dug in the crates) characters...

agapitote

HOW'S BOUT I START SOME SHIT ON SOME CHGO CHARACTERS UHMM..?......

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/842/4131'> ANGEL

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/842/4133'> POSE

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/842/4134'> POSE

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/842/4136'> ?

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/842/4138'> ?

ok SMELLY ONIOS POST YA OWN STACK!. dig in em ol flix an post em!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest bill

fuck toy ass defy

fuck that toy ass defy...

cant even do a simple fill in ..

fuckin terd burglar from the suburbs...schamburg herb with daddies lexus whats up with that piece you fuckin toys stamped huh??

it was a production done by one guy "raskle" and it said harmony peace rebirth in like 5 different translations...put no defy thought he would just jock xqz and stamp some shit..its all good well catch you at the next "cool trendy hip-hop" show we see you at, trying to promote your permission wall crew, of dorky patchuli wearing, fubu promoting fuckin uneducated, fuckin toy asses!!!!! thats right your going to get served defy, you know why...?? because you stamped a production that had meaning, dedication, and talent, with your one word wack 12ozprophet biting wanna be two tone fillin...that you couldn't even do....so when your there bopping your head at that eminem show, swetting dre's beat's be careful...we'll shank your ass pusy...we ain't fessin...you owe dude like 40 cans...cause you fucked up bigtime there toyboy...

Guest bill

LOOK

anyone from chicago find something funny..

look that dude statik actually painted something that wasn't on a legal wall!!

damn that character is pretty sick though...

you gotta admit that big ass blunt in his mouth is hella sweet..

peace..

no love defy is grandmaster krylon living colors master of the toy status of the year..

Re: fuck toy ass defy

Originally posted by bill

fuck that toy ass defy...

cant even do a simple fill in ..

fuckin terd burglar from the suburbs...schamburg herb with daddies lexus whats up with that piece you fuckin toys stamped huh??

it was a production done by one guy "raskle" and it said harmony peace rebirth in like 5 different translations...put no defy thought he would just jock xqz and stamp some shit..its all good well catch you at the next "cool trendy hip-hop" show we see you at, trying to promote your permission wall crew, of dorky patchuli wearing, fubu promoting fuckin uneducated, fuckin toy asses!!!!! thats right your going to get served defy, you know why...?? because you stamped a production that had meaning, dedication, and talent, with your one word wack 12ozprophet biting wanna be two tone fillin...that you couldn't even do....so when your there bopping your head at that eminem show, swetting dre's beat's be careful...we'll shank your ass pusy...we ain't fessin...you owe dude like 40 cans...cause you fucked up bigtime there toyboy...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha... ill burn you on anything fuckface. you name it im down. i dont wear fubu, i dont live in the suburbs, i dont listen to eminem or dre. plus, hotheadz took a flick of me and dreds shit and not the piece under it... oh and the piece under it said NERITAKE, that means nothing to me. so please think before you hate. oh and you gotta wait in line, theres a couple people who want to shank me. so you gotta wait your turn.

chicago is fun, allways nice to know you have some one out to get you (well atleast i got a couple out to kill me) ahh, welcome to chicago!

funny as though, i try to not start beef, but granted this is chicago. and 7 outta 10 writers are gangster or gangster wannabes. and people act super hard, its just such a lame scene, or has grown to that in the past 2 years. because back in 1997-1999 every thing was good, then all these thugs decide to start writing, or they were old school heads who turned gangster and decided to start writing again. seriously if you talk to the older "real" heads in chicago they are peaceful, and beef would be settled on a wall and not end up with some one getting stabbed in a dark alley. people need to calm down, graff is an art, not a excuse to kill people. i have fun painting, and traveling to paint with others in differnt cities. oh well i cant kill the beef because i never quite knew it started. i hope i dont get killed in my own city.

Guest seno.oner

it sounds like you're scared. Im kdding, but whoever the fuck wants to kill another fellow writer should be shot, that just retarded.

BATTLE!!!

Originally posted by ZackAttack

what the hell are you talking about? a basic defy fillin looks rad.. oh wait, so do his trains and so do his pieces... (?)

wait a minute di you say trains ,,,,

or some cargo freights???

cuz i wanna see some trains for real !!!

Originally posted by Robocop

funny as though, i try to not start beef, but granted this is chicago. and 7 outta 10 writers are gangster or gangster wannabes. and people act super hard, its just such a lame scene, or has grown to that in the past 2 years. because back in 1997-1999 every thing was good, then all these thugs decide to start writing, or they were old school heads who turned gangster and decided to start writing again. seriously if you talk to the older "real" heads in chicago they are peaceful, and beef would be settled on a wall and not end up with some one getting stabbed in a dark alley. people need to calm down, graff is an art, not a excuse to kill people. i have fun painting, and traveling to paint with others in differnt cities. oh well i cant kill the beef because i never quite knew it started. i hope i dont get killed in my own city.

am FEElin what u had to say bro.. first off fuck alllllllllllllllll tag bangers i ran into some beef with some wanna be GAngstas no dought .. beef should be definetly be settled on the wall or a fist fight not no fucin knives and shit stabbin em or messin with there family that shit aint fuckin good its all wack shit and should be squashed....

Archived