Europe...

hustler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Did I say its the best lodon/england selection, no i dont think so you di*khead, I just thought they are good to post, but I didnt say they are the best, so shut your fucking mouth, england has much better stuff, its just some stuff that some people havent seen. I like them and thats why I posted them, I didnt ask for your fu*kin opinion

Originally posted by hustler:

Did I say its the best lodon/england selection, no i dont think so you di*khead, I just thought they are good to post, but I didnt say they are the best, so shut your fucking mouth, england has much better stuff, its just some stuff that some people havent seen. I like them and thats why I posted them, I didnt ask for your fu*kin opinion

Hustler mate .. some of those pictures you posted were of MY pieces I painted 2 or more years ago .. so I think I can have an opinion on how good MY own shit is.

And .. all those pictures come from MY web site.

Your welcome to your opinion but ease back on the agro a little.

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire:

For real Uk need a real style lesson.their shit were betta in the 80 then in the 90'.Except for some bombing crew called DDS!

your dumb.

Eurokids kill

this flicks dont show or prove this but oh yeah it is true....

but it doesnt matter you wont ever see or paint there youll just stay in the burbs and die an old 'has-been that never was"

Geeeeeeeek

world tour.

Originally posted by GEEK 152:

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire:

For real Uk need a real style lesson.their shit were betta in the 80 then in the 90'.Except for some bombing crew called DDS!

your dumb.

Eurokids kill

this flicks dont show or prove this but oh yeah it is true....

but it doesnt matter you wont ever see or paint there youll just stay in the burbs and die an old 'has-been that never was"

Geeeeeeeek

world tour.

Your dumb too.

please next time read carefully or grab your geo school book.

did you know that Europe is like 15 countries and not only Uk!

Archived