Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mafIAkilla

Jello Biafra.....

Guest mafIAkilla

"I'm one of the few people in this town who has articulate danger towards the outbreak of punk fundamentalism... What I've had to do is to point out that not everybody who has a long and deep involvement with punk wants to turn it into something bitter, fundamentalist, isolationist church, and go around playing "cop" on other people. If that was the attitude I'd found when I first got into punk, I would have gotten right back out again. I think that circling the wagons and putting up fences right at a time when millions of new people could potentially turn onto the politics and spirit of punk is sad and irresponsible"- Jello Biafra

Guest Stoney Blaze

DK is...

...the shiznit...

Guest ilikeskulls.

jello biafra ran over my foot once.

Guest HELLSATAN

Jello Biafra kicked my english teacher and his girlfriend in there faces

go on kazaa and download some of his spoken word stuff. sure it's politically oriented, but it's really great to listen to. lots of funny, sarcastic stuff for those of you (like myself) that oftentimes want to fall asleep reading/listening to chomsky.

Guest mafIAkilla

i have some of his spoken word.....im probably going to quote some more shit a little bit later.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this