Jello Biafra.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

"I'm one of the few people in this town who has articulate danger towards the outbreak of punk fundamentalism... What I've had to do is to point out that not everybody who has a long and deep involvement with punk wants to turn it into something bitter, fundamentalist, isolationist church, and go around playing "cop" on other people. If that was the attitude I'd found when I first got into punk, I would have gotten right back out again. I think that circling the wagons and putting up fences right at a time when millions of new people could potentially turn onto the politics and spirit of punk is sad and irresponsible"- Jello Biafra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

go on kazaa and download some of his spoken word stuff. sure it's politically oriented, but it's really great to listen to. lots of funny, sarcastic stuff for those of you (like myself) that oftentimes want to fall asleep reading/listening to chomsky.

Guest mafIAkilla

i have some of his spoken word.....im probably going to quote some more shit a little bit later.....

Archived