do you think my LA tattoo looks like that conart LA?

LadyKrink

c'mon... look at that face... it's the kind of face you just want to kick... and i'm sure if i met her in real life, i'd probably vomit, and then she would be like "yo mothafucka, you just puked all over my new kicks, bitch" and then try to clean that shit off... and then that guy behind her would be like... "yo man, i've got mad dough, i'll hook you up with some bling if you kick that white bitch in the teeth.." and so i would... and she would fall down, assed out on the floor... and the guy would give me a fuckin blingin watch... so then i'd take my iced out ass to the pawn shop... get cash for that shit... and then go to the package store and buy whatever alcohol i feel like drinkin that night, along with some quality snack foods, and other beverages for mixing with my alcoholic drinks... and then i would get drunk, pass out on the floor, and forget what the hell happened the night before.... mmhmm..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ yeah i guess thats how you prove your a man, by threating violence against women. an you know she would still kick your ass...shit LA is the size of your weak ass state...shed ride all over you in her bumpy lowered ride.

really though, picking on girls isnt cool. unless its the bush twins, in which case, i heard federal wetlands are open for drilling.

Guest willy.wonka

damn...i dont know why people hate on this girl so much...i can luagh about it...you guys callin her ugly and everything,but if had she never shown her picture,you'd might be jockin....

i wouldnt be callin somebody ugly when you know that some of you wouldnt be winning any pretty padgents.

i woulda just gotten the mear design..your tat looks good to me...

Guest HESHIANDET

damn, i don't know what the fuck you haters ate tonight, but youre' all especially bitter. damn. i seriously doubt any of yous would pop that shit to her face. losers...

as for your tat, in comparison to the conart one, no its not the same. its not my style either, but thats apples and oranges. i still wanna hollar at you.

Guest willy.wonka

honestly...you doin that hard look isnt so nice.doesnt do you justice.i like that first pic you did...in that reefer thread of yours.

Guest Pilau Hands

"might i also recommend you do some tip shading or maybe a smoke fill in it..."

yeah it does look really blurry...digicam pic maybe?

my personal taste would be a really dark and solid outline, with a smoky fill, but that's me and not you.

Guest willy.wonka

MR GLASS

hahahahahhaahhahahaa......

yeah,dude.those pics of her tryin to look hard..is a no no.

You know what, yall are pretty fucked up...

For all the people that are gonna go and rag on this girl for her style, lack of boobs or whatever, i dont see you posting a picture of yourself...

I garuntee mother fuckers would rip you a new asshole too, i could make fun of everyperson on here for some reason or another...

Bottom line is that the girls living her life, and seems to be having fun....

I dont think that ANY of us have any right to talk shit to this girl...i garuntee that we are all very fucked up in some way or another..

For godsakes, we go out late at night and get off by painting trains that no one but us notices....

....sorry, been a long night.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

For all the people that are gonna go and rag on this girl for her style, lack of boobs or whatever, i dont see you posting a picture of yourself...

I garuntee mother fuckers would rip you a new asshole too, i could make fun of everyperson on here for some reason or another...

I dont think that ANY of us have any right to talk shit to this girl...i garuntee that we are all very fucked up in some way or another..

For godsakes, we go out late at night and get off by painting trains that no one but us notices....

yup... i didnt say nothin for this very reason, to see if someone else would

the funny shit is tho shes prolly go more of a life then half these dudes who feel they have to fullfill one thing or another by raggin on her

then again maybe she doesnt but i get the feelin shes more content with herself then half the motherfuckers will ever be :lol:

*edit*

i just actually read the thread an realised that theres a couple of yall who actually did this same shit

give me a reason to pop some shit an ill do it all day, incase you havent noticed, but come out the blue like that, like your better then somebody... then yall are fuckin corny

Originally posted by iCEBERG

yup... i didnt say nothin for this very reason, to see if someone else would

the funny shit is tho shes prolly go more of a life then half these dudes who feel they have to fullfill one thing or another by raggin on her

then again maybe she doesnt but i get the feelin shes more content with herself then half the motherfuckers will ever be :lol:

*edit*

i just actually read the thread an realised that theres a couple of yall who actually did this same shit

give me a reason to pop some shit an ill do it all day, incase you havent noticed, but come out the blue like that, like your better then somebody... then yall are fuckin corny

Werd, !ceberg with the knowledge...i got your back...:D

i dont know what to say but......hahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

i dont know anyone that has a tatoo of where there from. but i have seen worse tattoos. thats a damn fact!

Guest Stoney Blaze

...anyone who posts a giant pic and whole thread about MARYJANE after the 'no drugs' thread is allright in my book.

...a little young for my taste but still a cute kid...

Originally posted by dropone

i

i dont know anyone that has a tatoo of where there from.

Actually it's pretty common out here in Los Angeles. A couple of my friend's have the OG Dodger LA logo on them. I have thought about it. It's usually the logo or Los Angeles in Old English.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Tat looks okay. Girl does need some eyebrows (fact). I would and do make fun of whoever I feel like in public (or on the computer). It's fun and it makes me feel better. Or so that's what the doctors tell me is the reason. If people rag on you either take it and dish it back or smack em with lead pipe. Anyone has the right to say whatever the fuck we want. Why cause Americans have the freedom of speech. Whether everyone agrees or disagrees with it is another thing. And damn girl your hair sucks.

That is all.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Stoney Blaze

...anyone who posts a giant pic and whole thread about MARYJANE after the 'no drugs' thread is allright in my book.

...a little young for my taste but still a cute kid...

im with stoney...

Originally posted by dropone

i dont know anyone that has a tatoo of where there from.

i work in a tattoo shop off and on... these are just some of the one's that've been done in my shop:

LA

san fransisco

san pedro

oakland

texas

new york

mountain view

valley joe (vallejo)

san diego

these are just the one's i can think of off the top of my head...

and also, while we're playing the not me game, i would like to point out that i didn't say anything about her, and said i liked the basic design of the tattoo... and i'm willing to bet that without the braids (all braids bug me, not just hers) she's quite the cutie...

Archived