do you think my LA tattoo looks like that conart LA?

LadyKrink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --zeSto--

I'm going to the site to find more funny ravers and ravergirls

who's your friend?

http://www.ravelytes.com/eventpics/teknoklub%20may%2017/DSC08032.jpg'>

---

yes yes,,who is this friend of yours...She's Hot!!!!!

2 All of you who have any questions about this girl I met her in person at the El-P show.. She was gangstered up in Huge ass dickies shorts and sox pulled up the whole 9...Fuck that i wanna holla at her friend!!

Ohh and the tat... the mear one is way better. the A on yor LA is way 2 skinny on one side

Duck From Police

i like how you guys single out ravers

if you front like going to a huge fuckin club with bangin ass girls an 2000+ people then your obviously bullshittin or gay

of course i cant stand those touchy feely multicolered dudes who suck on binkys and offer you backrubs, believe me probably more than you, but i dont classify the whole scene like that

ive seen some ravers whose writing can hands down probably put well more than half of yalls shit to shame

i dont see why everyones swingin on ravers nuts like its the place to be

Originally posted by iCEBERG

if you front like going to a huge fuckin club with bangin ass girls an 2000+ people then your obviously bullshittin or gay

of course i cant stand those touchy feely multicolered dudes who suck on binkys and offer you backrubs, believe me probably more than you, but i dont classify the whole scene like that

ive seen some ravers whose writing can hands down probably put well more than half of yalls shit to shame

like he said.

you people are so fickle...it's about who is the anti-flavour of the month......goths/fags/rollerbladers/ravers/emo kids/punk kids....I assume there must be some incredible narrow group its ok to be associated with...............and don't give me that "I'm above labels" bullshit - we all fall into catagories................

i dislike ravers............and heres why.

a long time ago around 93-94 there was a reason to tell your mom you were sleeping over someone else's house to stay out all night (other than painting of course!).

ive been to a decent amount of raves back in the day and i saw alot of good acts like del, pharcyde, sugar hill, dj hurricane(from beastie boys)

scratch pickles, x-ecutioners(once when they were still the xmen),dj swamp, kid koala, biz markie,z-trip crazy b-boy crews etc......alot of dope shit. i cant really justify raves now because the main point is dressing up like a retard and pumping your body with as much drugs as possible, jumping around like a moron and projectile vomiting on other people. stupid people who fuck themselves up so bad they blow the spot. then the authorities get involved and its harder to get good acts like the ones mentioned above. i remember in high school no one knew about raves except for a few people. then all the "cool" kids and thier whole posse started going, some of them even dropped thier abercrombie and fitch styles for some gargantuan pants and pacifiers. and they thought they were the shit because the were "underground" and that is basically the mentality of all the people i have seen going to raves now. not to mention the fucking yuppie bastards who hit them up after the bars close. its kind of funny seeing those type of people getting all fucked up and snorting vicks vapo rub. but hey to each his own i guess. i dont care i dont have any reason to associate with these people. so they better keep away or catch a shank to the gut.

thats like me saying i liked hip hop when krs-one did it but now its all about selling drugs shooting people fuckin bitchs and slappin hoes

you discredit a whole genre for the foolish acts of a few

you cant say the roots represent the same values as that dude necro

i like how you can see how a whole group of people and figure out what their all about by the clothing they wear. true you can pull some insight into their lives by the way they present themselves but your a fuckin dipshit if you think youve got them figured out through the same means

Originally posted by dropone

i dislike ravers............and heres why.

ive been to a decent amount of raves back in the day and i saw alot of good acts like del, pharcyde, sugar hill, dj hurricane(from beastie boys)

scratch pickles, x-ecutioners(once when they were still the xmen),dj swamp, kid koala, biz markie,z-trip crazy b-boy crews etc......alot of dope shit.

. so they better keep away or catch a shank to the gut.

gobshite - those aren't raves. So not only are you making sweeping generalisations - you are basing them on crap information. Atta boy. Yeah, I pointed out your information deficiency - what are you going to do, shank me? dork:rolleyes:

Guest platapie

i cant really justify raves now because the main point is dressing up like a retard

whomp

thats like me saying i liked hip hop when krs-one did it but now its all about selling drugs shooting people fuckin bitchs and slappin hoes

you discredit a whole genre for the foolish acts of a few

you cant say the roots represent the same values as that dude necro

i like how you can see how a whole group of people and figure out what their all about by the clothing they wear. true you can pull some insight into their lives by the way they present themselves but your a fuckin dipshit if you think youve got them figured out through the same means

i was merely pointing out that when the whole thing started it was a different idea. most of the people who go to raves now dont know where the whole shabang came from. its like listening to hip hop now and not knowing who grandmaster flash or krs-one is . it was everybody. hip hop, techno, breakers, ravers. people who had nowhere to go. alot of interesting people were there. alot of them worth talking to. now its different. i dont feel that being a part of it is doing any good for myself. but ill say it again "to each his own". im not ragging anyone for what they do but youll get it in any scene. irresponsible bastards who dont know what they are doing. its like tagging the "keep out" signs and walls outside of a yard.

i was merely pointing out that when the whole thing started it was a different idea. most of the people who go to raves now dont know where the whole shabang came from. its like listening to hip hop now and not knowing who grandmaster flash or krs-one is .

or attending a hip hop gig and believing its a rave....................

i was going to comment on all these people bitching about this girl getting made fun of but then i read dropones post.....dude brought up some good points about electronic music.....the glory days of it and what it is now is completly different.....it wasnt always a bunch of retards running around overdosing on drugs and getting lost in their pants....believe it or not electronic music used to have some dignity....it used to be about MUSIC. unfortunatly now the music is trash and the kids see it more as an opprotunitly to go do drugs and act like morons, its certaintly not about the music which is exactly why all the decent people have left......after a while of going to parties and feeling like the grown up in the middle of romper room you just kind of give up......

Guest --zeSto--

just to clear this up...

I have seen DelaSoul, D12, Dj Rectangle, the Lics, Dj Swamp and more at "raves".

A "rave" nowadays is just a venue, and if the promoters can cross over

to get a wider audience and cash from another group of people...

they're all over it!

And just like any other scene, you will find kids that grasp on to every single trend.

Compare the 'Candy Ravers' to the 'Doo-rag, pant-leg-up, backback-wearing, white-wu-army thugs'.

Both types of kid get sneered at by other members of the same group.

It's really the same thing.

^^^^

or they found that listening to the good music you like is easier to do when you are at home with food and friends.

i feel bad for this girl. ravers are not bad people, they are part of a group just like everyone else is. maybe you might not like them, but you don't need to pass judgement on them as a group. plus most if the people who go to raves are Young. everyone will grow up, in the meantime let them do their own thing like you do yours.

also there is still nice electronic music out there, i listen to it interspersed with my brazilian and latin jams.

chill people

Guest --zeSto--

and in responce to boogie...

There is still GREAT electronic music being made and played all over the world.

But you wouldn't find it at an event that's aimed at the 16-20 market.

Obviously what a 16 year old girl wants to hear while on e,

will be totally different than what a sober 26 year old man would enjoy.

If raves play 180+bmp hardcore, and that's what the kids like...

then times have changed.

I can't really comment on the new 'rave' scene, because it make me feel old.

yeah, i guess i was getting a little pissy when i said all electronic music is garbage.....granted there is still some really great stuff comming out but i cant say as a whole that electronic music catches my ear like it used to.....then again me feeling that way could be attributed me maturing.....

who knows....its all opinions

is just aggrivates me to see people pass judgement like its law around here.

im doing the same if i call you kids who talk shit through a computer. the type to snicker at someone when their backs turned, then when said person turns around they act like shit is sweet an they were just hearing shit. only for that person to leave so these kids can snicker together and talk about how much better they are then someone else FOR WHATEVER REASON you feel the need to justify to yourself.

your just wrong period, no ifs and or buts. no excuses reasons or false justifications period. your wrong

NOTE : i dont rave either

Guest NATO

i was merely pointing out that when the whole thing started it was a different idea. most of the people who go to raves now dont know where the whole shabang came from. its like listening to hip hop now and not knowing who grandmaster flash or krs-one is . it was everybody. hip hop, techno, breakers, ravers. people who had nowhere to go. alot of interesting people were there. alot of them worth talking to. now its different. i dont feel that being a part of it is doing any good for myself. but ill say it again "to each his own". im not ragging anyone for what they do but youll get it in any scene. irresponsible bastards who dont know what they are doing. its like tagging the "keep out" signs and walls outside of a yard.

yes :king:! how come ravers dont have a sense of humour anymore?

Zack Morris is going to jump in on this one since we are talking about why we dislike rave culture....The idea of having a massive party and having a good time is not what I dislike, I can almost over look the HORRID fashion what really bothers me is the kids that look at it as an excuse tocome together and completely fuck themselves up with any substance they can get thier hands on. Thats what rubs me wrong....Also I have bad experience with ravers that I don't even want to dive into.

Back on the notes of tattooes I learned today to not let a needle getywhere near your sternum and collarbone.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

Zack Morris is going to jump in on this one since we are talking about why we dislike rave culture....The idea of having a massive party and having a good time is not what I dislike, I can almost over look the HORRID fashion what really bothers me is the kids that look at it as an excuse tocome together and completely fuck themselves up with any substance they can get thier hands on. Thats what rubs me wrong....Also I have bad experience with ravers that I don't even want to dive into.

Back on the notes of tattooes I learned today to not let a needle getywhere near your sternum and collarbone.

Getting your ribcage tattooed is also pretty f-ing rough

Archived