i need tips and thoughts on this one

Naked_won

...i've said it before and i'll say it again...LETTER STRUCTURE!!!...

...although on the other hand it doesn't really matter because if you can paint that reall clean-like with a super beautiful fade it'll look good and no one will go, "that 'n' and that 'k' don't follow the same structual format"... but you should always push to achieve a structure...or blatently disregard all atempt at structure...there's a kid around here who's letter suck, on both his tags and his outlines, but i still like his shit because his letters are that bad, but as soon as he starts to do things that look halfway good, it'll look completely awful...

...and show us the damn flick...if it's your first real piece i know you flicked it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mud_buddha

it looks like DONDI piecing drunk and blindfolded in like 1977. which means it's not terrible. The more I look at it the less I like it though.

...DONDI...the king of style,the king of writers,the king of GRAFFITI, never compare the KING to a pessant...never....never ever, or his nights will have off with your head...copeesh?

Originally posted by FROSTY

why are there like 5 trillion a's

ahh fuk i dont know, dont paint that though it will be to hard for ur first piece.

hahahhah ya u need to work on ur letter form Buudy and lose all the arrows

Guest big PERM
Originally posted by cheps

Too many arrows.

-A

godammit cheps it may be true but just stop and work on your shit man!

...i'm still waiting to see the piece you painted...the longer you go without putting it up, the more i know that you didn't even do it...or you started to do it, realized that it was way too hard for your first piece, it turned out super shitty and you cried the whole way home...lesson learned - just because you can draw it, don't mean you can paint it....it's a lesson all of us learned at least once...

you tried to hard to make it look nice with all the arrows any what not.. ill admit that i thought it was pretty good at first glance. but now that i take a second look at it, you need to concentrate more so on your letters before you get into the "wild style" aspect of graffiti. start simple, then once you got that down. tweak your letters. then add layering and arrows or what ever you want. dont just jump into the game with a all out balls to the wall widstyle piece. thats the mistake alot of kids now a days make. keep it plain and simple then build it up.

Archived