i need tips and thoughts on this one

Naked_won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cazper

good pick fr ur first painting....pretty simple, shouldn't take to long....post a flic of the pic once u've done it

Guest --zeSto--

there's an arrow and a 'dome cap' on the top of the first A.

But they seem to share a line, when one should certainly be above the other.

Know what I mean? The underlap is overlapping and that confuses me.

other than that... I give it a B.

You've got the ballance down, but the center line should be more defined.

Guest -sudz-

when i am painting, i find its easier to paint from an outline that is just an outline, no colour, no 3Ds or anything, just your outline and add everything from there. this should help you get your letters onto the wall better without having to be confused and thinking of 3D, and since it all goes one direction, its easier to just add on after you have your letters done the way you want. good luck, i hope that helped you a bit.

Guest Smok

First I was like "dope", than I was like "nope"

Or in other words:

At first glance it looks good, but upon closer inspection it appears as though you don't have the skills necessary to make that weird squiggly ass shit look good.

Guest Stoney Blaze

...I like it...

...your N and D have extensions in them that make them look like A's.

..and the D needs to be defined a bit.

it should look nice if well painted...

most of these fuckers are talking shit.

i say just paint it. its really good for your first piece. if thats your FIRST piece, then i think you dont need pointers and just paint the shit. keep on doing what your doing and eventually youll get better. trust me.

post it after you paint it.

lmao.. look at some of the people who replied on this giving advice.. like they know what there doing.. lol...

but those letters are played.. and i doubt your gonna be able to paint that.. but if you do.. post a flick i wanna seee

it looks like DONDI piecing drunk and blindfolded in like 1977. which means it's not terrible. The more I look at it the less I like it though.

I don't know about painting that for your first piece, by the way. Do you mean you've not painted anything before or do you mean you've painted simples and stuff, just not something complicated?

JUST FUCKING PAINT IT.... you only learn from experience

you could do six hundred pieces in you blackbook all nicely finished with

great proportions, and creative connections

but since youve done none on a wall it will suck ass when you paint it

so just paint, paint as much as you can to get used to the can....

its taken you 8 years to get used to a pencil

how long will it take to get used to a can of paint

kids today... just wont learn

the process in theory is:

rack supplies-have lots of suplies-lots of supplies

means lots of practice-practice makes you better-

more supplies racked-more supplies means you

increase your piece total, and your all city-fame.

buy supplies-worried that your gonna waste your $2.50

on something wak-worried about wasting money prevents

you from practicing-no practice makes your work look

like shit-less supplies and less and less practice make

you look toy for life.

choose the path you may. peace

i go rack atleast once a week...i go paint all the time...ive got the feel of the can...its just that i have painted up a real piece that takes alot of time yet...when i paint its at night on rooftops and shit...just throwies and bombs....nothing that really takes me over a hour to do...i like all the critism though...thanks

Originally posted by nak

lmao.. look at some of the people who replied on this giving advice.. like they know what there doing.. lol...

but those letters are played.. and i doubt your gonna be able to paint that.. but if you do.. post a flick i wanna seee

hahahah tellin ppl whats played a lot of people replying shouldnt be tlakin so much shiet or telling them whats wrong or right includin me

Originally posted by nak

hahahah tellin ppl whats played a lot of people replying shouldnt be tlakin so much shiet or telling them whats wrong or right includin me:rolleyes: :confused:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by idonotlikeu

most of these fuckers are talking shit.

i say just paint it. its really good for your first piece. if thats your FIRST piece, then i think you dont need pointers and just paint the shit. keep on doing what your doing and eventually youll get better. trust me.

post it after you paint it.

word.

i like it.

Guest Ser3adc

^yea...i like it alot...sudz had a good point...sketch the outline over again, without all the 3d shit...then bring that to the wall and peice. add the 3d and other ish after...will be much easier.

good luck with it...and post the flick when u do it.

• 4 weeks later...

IAM IAM IAM IAM IAM

Whats up dude ,Its "I am"

I dont give a shit what any of those fuckers say I think Its dope..

Most of those shit talkers are Just fukin poin dexers on computers........

Look beside Were it says there name most of them have like fukin 5 to 6 thousand posts. Christ do they ever get out of there house!

Re: shut it

Originally posted by under

To all the people who say he wont paint it . Shut the fuk up you toys I was there and sat there and wached him do it.......

he ever gonna post the picture of it then.....i dunno, why would you say that, and not even take a pic and upload it to show us.......

Guest big PERM

i say if thats how you draw than when you paint it its gonna be twice as bad, if that flick of the finished peice ever gets on here i'm gonna be really surprised if its good. but even though i dont like your sketch it at least looks like you could draw somthing ill, keep going work hard.

Guest eessee

the arrows and all the extra shit llok tight but the actual letter are shitty...you need better line structure for it to actually look like diffrent letters bcuz they all look like A's but other then that its one of those that they only look good at a glance not just something to keep looking at....just my 2cents...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ~nebz~
Originally posted by Naked_won

i havent finished the shines on the bottom yet but you get the idea http://freephoto-i.net/users/634/3873'>

i have a wall picked out and this will be one of my first real pieces...i am thinking i want to use the color vizie always uses one his bottom shade but i dont know what color it is...i need some pointers so it doesnt end up like shit....

well lets see.......

its not bad besides the fact that every letter looks like some sort of A you need to work on letter structure and the "accessories" are nice like the arrows well placed and all that but just work on letter structure buddy....:D

Archived