Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

Should TT Rat out his arch-enemy for money?

Guest imported_Tesseract

An eye for an eye bidice....check the middleeast for reference...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first let boogie hands take care of him, then turn him in and try to get money out of it. =)

Originally posted by Tesseract

An eye for an eye bidice....check the middleeast for reference...

thats a pretty weak comparison on MANY levels.

anyway, I've never understood why people have this ridiculous *"ratting" is dishonorable* hang up. It just like when I was told in the "Hitting Girls" thread that kicking a guy in the balls wasn't ok because guys "fight fair". WTF? you aren't doing this as a game - you do whatever the fuck you have to....you look after yourself before you worry about how you are treating some motherfucker who srcewed you over.......

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm with both Bodice and Tesseract, but not with anyone else...

Option #1: Don't do anything, calm down, let things pass. Clear conscience, you'll understand the maturity of your decision later on. Letting an asshole drug dealer run rampant is not my idea of a clear conscience, but whatever.

Option #2: Rat his ass out. Fuck the stigma, fuck playing clean. If some motherfucker fucks me over, I'll play as dirty as I have to to have him fucked over worse, I don't care what anyone else thinks. I may be a pussy, but if I get my way by being a pussy, I'm still on top of you.

Don't do anything else other than these two... igniting back-and-forth conflict through violence will lead to a downward spiral that will probably be much worse than the ratting option could lead to. Whatever the case, your best bet is to chill, no doubt. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest me IS cool

I say you let boggie hands handle the fucker.*

*On a side note I just caught a huge ass fucken cockroach outside my window... I put that motherfucken monster in a jar and am watching it.... hehe :p

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Option #2: Rat his ass out. Fuck the stigma, fuck playing clean. If some motherfucker fucks me over, I'll play as dirty as I have to to have him fucked over worse, I don't care what anyone else thinks. I may be a pussy, but if I get my way by being a pussy, I'm still on top of you.

Thank god you were here - I wasn't feeling terribly articulate today, cheers

set up a big drug deal.....

then gank him for all his money and drugs....meanwhile get it all on tape and blackmail the fuck outta him...

then throw a big party and make sure that you use all the money you stole and all the drugs for friends and friendly strangers to enjoy.....

youll be a modern day robin hood...

Guest imported_Tesseract

* Roe wins...Hands down....

Bodice...please ninjette please...dont take things so seriously, all i'm saying is that i aint breaking my code for noone, i dont give a fuck about tactics, i to believe in revenge but 'payback' is a diferent thing.

Originally posted by Tesseract

* Roe wins...Hands down....

Bodice...please ninjette please...dont take things so seriously, all i'm saying is that i aint breaking my code for noone, i dont give a fuck about tactics, i to believe in revenge but 'payback' is a diferent thing.

Why does everyone assume I'm freaking out? I'm just nursing this thread because I was busily uploading pix. you ain't breaking your code - I don't give a fuck about codes....groovy, lets smoke a bowl:p

Guest --zeSto--

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

If you do it, you better hope that you're the fuck out of town

before he gets out. Drug dealers a re know to have evil allies.

If he's selling anything more than pot, he will have some nasty connections.

You DONT want him to have Biker Buddies come to pay you a visit,

(aka kick your ass)*

*(why yes... brackets are nifty!)

eye for a muthafukkkkkin eye. drop that fool in the shit for a change. sometimes you gotta give karma a helping hand

Guest STONER DBM

Drugz Being Moved

i don't know where the fuck yall grew up but where i'm snitches get stitches and rats get gats...code of the streets...if you go around rattin on drug dealers...your gonna end up catchin a beatdown or sleepin in a trunk somewhere...jesus fuckin christ,fuckin kids these days!!!!!

Re: Drugz Being Moved

Originally posted by STONER DBM

i don't know where the fuck yall grew up but where i'm snitches get stitches and rats get gats...code of the streets...if you go around rattin on drug dealers...your gonna end up catchin a beatdown or sleepin in a trunk somewhere...jesus fuckin christ,fuckin kids these days!!!!!

WERD:spent:

Id say that you gotta listen to yer gut instinct about the whole ratting scenerio. I personally never would, but its a personal thing. Alot of people are saying fuck the 'code' or whatever but to me the 'code' isn't just some abstract idea being kicked around the street, its something thats inside you, it is you. To me tricking isnt an issue between me and the person to be tricked on, its an issue between me an the body-hungry police/court/jail etc. combine that feeds off of peoples misery and treachery. you ever been to jail? Do you really want to be a contributing force in that scenereo?

As far as what you should do, definately jack the kid. That reward money they advertise prolly has some SERIOUS strings attached. Your best route for gettin paid is taking it rather than hoping the gov. lives up to its promise.

Pick up the red Dazzlephone and me and my homies will sort him out ASAP.......fo real

But seriously if this is the dude that did all that shit to you, and I know how hard that fucking house arrest shit was for you, then do it. Let him spend some pleasant time in jail getting ass fucked by various cell mates. I wouldn't consider you a rat, and that's all that matters right??

Revenge is sweet my friend, believe me I know.........

You called ratting someone out "fucking him over" and thats all there really is for you. The authorities are most likely going to find out about him anyways, right? I feel that the police would totally feel where your coming from if you approached them with that "fucking someone over" attitude. You have a chance to use the law to your benifit right now. Therefore you should report him to the authorities.

My friend whos former occupation was being a police officer, told of situations identical to yours. He said that people do it all the time, and its of help to the police.

Guest STONER DBM
Originally posted by fr8oholic

rat = rat

and anyone condones ratting in any shape or form is a fuckin duck,and should quit writing graff right away and go join the neighborhood watch or something...fuck it i a got a case comin up next month for shit i did'nt even do cuz this kid ratted me out to save his own ass...he sells mad H...am i gonna rat him out?...NO...why?...cuz i would never stoop to a rats level...thats a bitch move...i'd rather suck it up like a MAN and do the time knowing that dude's gonna get his wig spilt,cuz that what happens to rats...what's next are you guys gonna say it's alright to snitch on writers who cross you out??!!...i knew most of the people on 12 oz. were sad but this is pathetic... this should'nt even be a debate...this is exactly what's wrong with graff nowadayz...bitch ass muthafuckaz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, in my eyes you all ready fucked up.You told a bunch of people you don't know you were considering snitching..mistake #1,

#2. If you do rat, this post may come back to haunt you, it is a small world.

#3, Snitches get stitches...and if he snitched you out and doesn't have any yet, you need to correct this...by your hands or by the hands of others.

#4. you don't tell people...anything.

Re: Drugz Being Moved

Originally posted by STONER DBM

ok master p sir, ofcourse u know cuz u live in the "projects" aka "suburbs". we dont carre where yer from stupid lil boy.