Should TT Rat out his arch-enemy for money?

T.T Boy

too many people are talking shit, and making decisions on what he should do, when there is not enough information about the situation to warrent a responce. Should TT Rat out his arch-enemy for money? i dont know, as i dont know what this guy did to TT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, someone brought this up earliar, but i'll elaborate on how you should handle it, if hes a big drug dealer, set up a deal to get as much drugs as you can get, set it up to meet him in a parking lot or something, have one of your boys be the guy buying the drugs, and then you hop out of the bushes with a shotgun, pretend to rob your boy, rob that bitch for his dope, and then pretend to take your boy hostage and steal your homies car, if that dude tries shit, murk that bitch

Guest optimo

id never snitch on someone cause i wouldnt want them to snitch on me

"you know joey crack never rat a cat that he know"- fat joe

hell yea im sporting my jnco jeans bumping some blink 182 right now...im gonna head over to the strip mall in a little bit......

i dont think so...dont think your down cuz your from MA...calis got crazier areas most likely.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Drugz Being Moved

Originally posted by rip

lol sure bro. maybe he cant beat that guys ass, so rat him out an get paid cuh an u dont noe about tru to da blue so step off.

nah seriously cuz dont talk like that one the net it discredits you to a certian extent. rip kswissin it since day one

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Canadiano

another thing...if you rat someone, and then end up in jail because of some unforeseen circimstance, you'll be in PC. Don't take pride in being a dirtiest of the dirty type player like some kids who've replied like El Mammerro or Bodice do. Two wrongs never make a right. Ratting is a wrong. Robbing him and stabbing the back of his kneecaps silently and swiftly while wearing a skimask is closer to what your course of action should be.

i can't believe the results of this poll...:mad:

Guest Canadiano

oh, and I don't think some of you know what karma is. look it up. ask your local Buddhist. It's not good to use a word like karma when talking about acting queer and calling police for something as trivial as this.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by STONER DBM

and anyone condones ratting in any shape or form is a fuckin duck,and should quit writing graff right away and go join the neighborhood watch or something...fuck it i a got a case comin up next month for shit i did'nt even do cuz this kid ratted me out to save his own ass...he sells mad H...am i gonna rat him out?...NO...why?...cuz i would never stoop to a rats level...thats a bitch move...i'd rather suck it up like a MAN and do the time knowing that dude's gonna get his wig spilt,cuz that what happens to rats...what's next are you guys gonna say it's alright to snitch on writers who cross you out??!!...i knew most of the people on 12 oz. were sad but this is pathetic... this should'nt even be a debate...this is exactly what's wrong with graff nowadayz...bitch ass muthafuckaz!!!!!!!!!!!!

couldn't have said it better. sorry to be dwelling on this, but man...oh, and TT, I'm glad you made the right choice, but really, you should not have even considered this. just to let you know, I've (seen) bad things happen to snitches. A word of advice to the 12ozers: you don't want blood squirting out of your ears because you were insecure about your place in this world and felt incapable to handle certain responsibilites, so you called police to feel important.

You Guys Aren't Cold Blooded Enough For Payback

And I'm an old geezer who's supposed to be all middle class and law abiding. People who deliberately fuck with people, and generate a lot of hatred get what they asked for. If you don't want to be fucked over ANY WAY THEY CAN DELIVER IT TO YOU, then have a little respect for others. Getting ratted out is the LEAST of this guy's worries. If some jackass goes around hassling and harrassing other folks, he's just asking for payback, big time.

I know an old guy, in his late '70s, who was a Korean War combat veteran. He parks his van on a strip of grass next to his house and driveway. Across the street was a bunch of brush and small trees that used to be a fenceline. Some local kids started using the brush to sneak up close to houses along the street, so our old vet goes out there with a chain saw, and spends a whole Saturday dropping all the brush for a block either way. No more cover for little thieves and burglars.

The thugs decided to pay him back by breaking the windows in his van on the street side. He got the windows fixed, then erected a screen to prevent future rock throwers. That pissed them off even more.

He's out mowing his lawn, and four of these guys show up and start hassling him, cursing him and acting like they were going to fuck up his van. He went inside without a word, and closed the garage door. They stood around and did stuff like shooting the bird at the windows of his house, then left. I heard about it later, and went over to talk to him about it. His wife let me in. He was sitting at the kitchen table, field stripping and cleaning an M-1 Garand rifle, .30-'06 caliber.

While these fucking idiot gangbangers are spitting at him and acting like fools, he's standing in his garage with a loaded M-1.

A combat veteran. A man who was decorated twice for valor, and who fought his way out of the Chosin Reservoir with Chesty Puller.

You don't know what this means? Better look it up.

Bottom line, four little gangbanger pussies were hassling a man who is a genuine, no-shit killer, and a man who has VERY LITTLE TO LOSE. He is in his 70s already, and not in the best of health. What would it have taken to motivate him to open his garage door and step out onto his driveway and drop all four of them? These idiots have NO RESPECT for the people around them. They are ignorant people of no understanding, no class and no respect. The man they were threatening is one of the most dangerous men I have ever known. He walked out of the Chosin Reservoir on frozen feet, following a tank piled high with the frozen bodies of his friends and brother Marines. They blew massive holes in the frozen solid ground for mass graves, and sealed the mass graves by driving tanks back and forth across the mounds of frozen dirt. They ate frozen rations. They left nobody behind, not even the dead.

When Chesty Puller was told that his forces were surrounded by the Chinese, he told the messenger, "Hot damn! We've got them right where we want them! Tell the men they can shoot in any direction and still kill Communists." The Marines and soldiers at the Frozen Chosin took no prisoners. Their only choice was to fight their way through the Chinese Communist lines, and that's exactly what they did, killing thousands and thousands of Chinese regulars.

This is the kind of man these fucking idiots spit on. They are lucky to be alive. They don't have a clue.

Guest Canadiano

^^ I know what you're saying, KayBee. I have a bunch of stories of teenagers who've beaten or harrassed old men for no reason. I assume you tried talking the Korean War vet out of it. It's too bad that he had that mentality, but in a way, what better lesson to ignorant, disrespectful teenagers than a few slain kids who spent their Saturday nights causing unnecessary stress for an old man.

Canadiano---I didn't try to talk him out of it, because it wasn't a matter of him being convinceable. He wasn't agitated and he wasn't frightened. He wasn't even angry. He was---detached. The boys were simply potential targets, completely objectified. His wife was scared, not for herself, or for my acquaintance, but for the thugs, because she knew, better than anyone, probably, that her law-abiding, retired husband, father and grandfather, was every bit capable of stepping out of that garage and dropping the hammer on four people who LACKED RESPECT, the same way that one might step on a cockroach in the kitchen at night.

It's not just that we should respect older people, or that we should respect combat veterans, or that we should respect law-abiding, straight arrow citizens. We should treat EVERYONE with dignity and respect, and shame on us if we do not.

But I believe I would be especially leery of insulting elderly combat Marines.

Have you ever seen that old Western movie called "Lonesome Dove?" In that movie, two old cowboys, played by Tommy Lee Jones and Robert Duvall, go into a saloon in a cattle town, a saloon in which they had spent many an afternoon or evening when they were young Indian fighters. They order a drink, and the bartender is rude and disrespectful. Captain Call says to the bartender, "I guess you don't recognize us--that's us, there in that picture behind the bar." It is a picture of a patrol force, festooned with rifles, and pistols, and bandoleers of ammunition. "I don't know who you are, and I DON'T CARE..." the bartender starts to say, and Captain Call grabs him by the shirt and jerks out his Colt's revolver and smacks the bartender upside the head with it, knocking him nearly unconcious.

"I believe we'll require a little respect along with our whiskey," says Captain Call.

Exactly. I believe we will.

This happened to some good buddies of mine......T.T find out who he deals with like lets say he buys from a bigger fella.....while he rolls out to get his stash to sell off ROB HIM make sure he's with some one so they can rely the story of how much of a bitch he really is.We used to call this gy ask him for an O he'd roll up and we'd get some ones little brother to jack to him...then we'd laughhhhhhhh.I miss high school.

if you don't want to I will do it for you for a fee of course.......ummmmm lets say six cans of montana black?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by T.T Boy

thats my outlook on it too, but he set me up first.

blood for blood eye for an eye right?

its a tough choice.

if you pulled an eye for an eye every time someone dicked you over........the world would be blind...but on the other hand.....do wut you think is right.....nobody can tell you wut that is but yourself.....peace

do you want to be on his level?

that's where you'll be if you do this..

revenge is best served cold TT...

there will almost definitely be another time for you to inflict some damage on the fucker without violating oyur own code of conduct to do it (you hate rats, right?)

Originally posted by Canadiano

another thing...if you rat someone, and then end up in jail because of some unforeseen circimstance, you'll be in PC. Don't take pride in being a dirtiest of the dirty type player like some kids who've replied like El Mammerro or Bodice do. Two wrongs never make a right. Ratting is a wrong. Robbing him and stabbing the back of his kneecaps silently and swiftly while wearing a skimask is closer to what your course of action should be.

i can't believe the results of this poll...:mad:

what this guy said. ;)

man, I remember when I read this thread, I got so pissed that my signature for a while was "a recent survey shows that 42.__ percent of 12oz users are rats." To tell the truth, I'm worried right now that some goof i pulled some shit with is gonna get booked and rat me. serious shit, too. but what can I do? well, if i get booked, serve my time and either me or my friends will take care of him. Paybacks a bitch. it's my fault i pulled this mission with a goof like him. i may have to pay the consequences soon. don't ever get a cop to do your dirty work.

man, tt, we don't know each other but by what you type you seem pretty cool, so don't turn yourself into a rat. let me or boogie hands or any one besides the cops handle it or let it go. i have no respect for rats because i grew up a member of a chicano street gang and they are pieces of shit, and they usually end up dead. all he has to do is put in a request and he'll know who ratted him out, or you can do it anonomously, which if in the event he doesn't figure it out, your still a rat. don't do it. handle it in another way or leave it alone, man, i've been ratted on and that person is unable to speak on the subject any longer. think of your safety and freedom first. then do what you feel you have to. good luck man.

-the shocker

Archived