Should TT Rat out his arch-enemy for money?

T.T Boy

like ive said DONT do it. ive already said "let it be" "be the bigger man" "itll only be more trouble" these are good points. dotn think that because hes a drug dealer you need to put an end to him, that not your job and you know there are millions of people like him out there. the money isnt a guarrentee and i wouldnt bank on it. think about how mad hed be after this shit. he did fuck up but hell be ten times as pissed as you are or ever were. and its not totally impossible to find out who did the ratting if you do. i mean you have a motive, being that he ratted you out and know your his arch nemisis. plus this thread alone is a paper trail. who knows if he reads this, his brother reads this, or any one of his friends or buyers read this.

basically id look at your self, you seem to have it good and arent in a "nothing to lose" position, you do have shit to lose and you wont if you dotn do this. dotn listen to people saying its "pussy" not to because trying to prove yourself is what gets people hurt. your not a pussy if you dotn go looking for trouble. and any smart person knows that you have to let soemthings slide your personally reach and let karma do its own thing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me being a pussy? ok but in the long run whats going to happen? your not him so dont tell him to do stuff that will fuck him up and have no effect on you. your not in any danger by this decision so its easy to talk big and say what is "pussy". really i dotn care what people think is "pussy" i have my ethics and thats what i live by, but be smart.

Remind me never to chill with none of your fuckers. Ready to turn people in to the pigs you hate so much. You guys act like it's going to be all cool helping the cops do their shit. These are the same guys that chase you down for painting and now your going to help them for whatever reason. If you hate anyone that much you should grow some balls and settle it like men not by turning states evidence.(directed at everyone not TT) Chances are he'll never get the money. The cops will think TT is just turning him in is competition and might keep a closer eye on him.

Yes there is or well should be Honor Amongst Thieves. You write on walls but you don't write on homes? right? People that have illegal hobbies should be the last ones to think about snitching.

I've been ratted on for dr?g's before too. Cops come and everything. I never ratted anyone out. Was I pissed? Yes. But i'm not about to go work for the cops. I'ma beat his ass if I see him.

It doesent matter who ratted who out first cause both of you are now working for the police.

21jumpstreet sucks

Explain tease

fuck that pistol is right. ratting will just make you what you hate simple enough. ooohhh i sound like your little sister do i? well if you sister sounded like you shed be ratting you out for everytime you called her a name. start using your head rather than repeating random macho phrases that dont me shit to me i dont have anything to prove but i seem to know whats right, whats smart, and whats going to get you in some deep shit. tease the second you get into this situation or something similar i hope you wise up cuz no matter how much of a wise ass you are being to me i dont like seeing people go down for nothing. and i dont lose my cool over some shit, yes 2 years deserve some sort of repercussion but this is the stupidest way to go about it and dont think this drug dealers not going to go down cuz the way his life seems to be setup hell most likely go down even if tt doesnt lift a finger. tease stop acting all hard right now and let him think with out your macho jabber that you are going to respond to this with.

I wanted you tot ell me how I contradicted myself.

If TT can't kick his ass for the 2 years of hell he put him through than he shouldn't have to rat him out. If and when he finds out he's gonna get his ass beatdown or worse.

Trying to justify ratting someone out cause you can't kick their ass is the same shit people use when they wanna settle shit with guns. "I can't beat his ass so I'm gonna be strapped and ready to rock" shit.

edit* printing fliers letting people and his boys know he's a dealer. That deserves to go in the homosexual undertones right there.

Originally posted by cmeup

it just pisses me off that yall are tripping cuz ttboy wants revenge and yall making it seem like he is turning someone in over nothing...

tease

actually TT already made up his mind and decided on against turning him in.

rat on him...or dont...he'll eventually cancel himself out since he's a drug dealer and that tends to be quite risky...

i'd image his supplier wouldn't be happy if he got locked for dealin, if he goes in, he's gonna get interrogated, he may end up snitchin on his dealers and he'll have a bullseye on his head...for real

Guest STONER DBM

Re: Re: Drugz Being Moved

Originally posted by rip

ok master p sir, ofcourse u know cuz u live in the "projects" aka "suburbs". we dont carre where yer from stupid lil boy.

NEW BEDFORD Ma. hardly a suburb...one of the worst cities to live in New England...highest violent crime per capita,highest AIDS per capita,highest drug addiction,...a place that would make little bitches like you cringe with fear...and i never claimed i was from the PJ's but i can walk in any neighborhood in my city,cuz i get respect and aint a fuckin rat...i know your from killa kali so stick to what you know JNCO jeans,skateboarding and blink 182.....

BIG TOMB DBM-NBCity...in the game since 1989...get off my dick stupid little girl

oh yeah this does pertain to graff... since graff is illegal you gotta follow the code of the streets....one love kiddies

Originally posted by cmeup

how are you gonna say that guy doesnt deserve to go down for nothing? YOU STUPID FUCK. he turned in TTBOY. and for what? nothing...

look i didnt say that the drug dealer did nothing obviously your not reading my post very well, i said its fucked up what he did, but doing another fucked up thing isnt goign to even shit out. its not going to end with tt turning him in. yes the dealer should get fucked and im sure eventually he will dont worry about it. what i was trying to sy is i dont anyone to get ratted out. you know nevermind i dont care you guys deal with it the way you want to and ill do it the way i like but remember what could occur from your actions.

Guest Dr. Doom

EYE for an EYE!!!

Fuck that shit!! Drop a sack full of dimes on that motherfucker!! He dropped it on you and sent you to jail right??? That son of a bitch probably sat there while you were in jail laughing with his homeboys like : "Yeah, that's some funny shit huh? That TT Boy motherfucker got what he deserved! Fuck that bitch! He ain't shit anyway!!"

Then his friend says............."What do you think he's going to do when he gets out?"

Then the guy you can't stand says..............

"Fuck him................ he ain't going to do anything!! What can he do to me????????????????????"

ANSWER: Snitch on his faget ass and get your revenge!!!!

Rightfully so!!!!

Think back to when you were sitting in jail the first time thinking to yourself: "That/those motherfucker(s) fucked me over!!!" I'm not a criminal!! Why the fuck am I stuck in here while they are doing what ever the fuck they want.............they fucking punked me out!! Payback's going to be a bitch!!!"

Now is your chance!!!

Example : I've got a friend who is a rough 'em up type of guy!!! Really into kicking ass if he's provoked! If not then he's super chill!!

He got jumped awhile ago from behind and now has his jaw broken in 4 places and wired shut!!!! I figured he was going to go and stab someone...............maybe want to shoot somebody!! No............he's got a lawsuit going!! He's suing fools and wants to see them doing jailtime!!

Be grown and think smarter not harder!!! Have the cops do the dirty work for you!!!

Log off and dial : 911 right now!!

;)

Think about this also:

When they took you to jail................ your tax dollars paid for them to arrest you and keep you locked in jail!! Did you like it??

Probably not!! What say you get some of your fucking money back???

How's that for voting as to where your tax dollars go????

Fuck an election!! TT Boy for Government Council!!!

:mad:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i like what big t said.....i hope he doesnt know you and friends too well...cause i would kill somebody who pulled a gun out on me,stole my dr??gs and money...

stay quiet...have other people that "keep thier mouths shut" do the talking...you then ttboy..pistol wip him,so he knows you mean business..take his money and ????? take his car and leave him...park his car in some rich nieghborhood on the other side of town or give it to some homeless man..if its pot...smoke it..if its other stuff....burn it or throw it in a lake or sewage drain...split the cash and buy graf supplies...

this is what im talkin about.....keep it gangsta

Re: Re: Re: Drugz Being Moved

Originally posted by STONER DBM

NEW BEDFORD Ma. hardly a suburb...one of the worst cities to live in New England...highest violent crime per capita,highest AIDS per capita,highest drug addiction,...a place that would make little bitches like you cringe with fear...and i never claimed i was from the PJ's but i can walk in any neighborhood in my city,cuz i get respect and aint a fuckin rat...i know your from killa kali so stick to what you know JNCO jeans,skateboarding and blink 182.....

BIG TOMB DBM-NBCity...in the game since 1989...get off my dick stupid little girl

oh yeah this does pertain to graff... since graff is illegal you gotta follow the code of the streets....one love kiddies

lol shit new england aint shit compared to kali. why u think they call it killa kali? and i wouldnt be prud to have the highest aids rate, thats stupid. lol please walk threw skyline wearing blue, get shot in less then a minute. respect or not u get shot up by tha tec 9, mac 10, or a nina. its linco leans an there gay, i dont skate, an blink 182 is for fags. i rocc khaki dicces all blueww chuccz an dark blue shirts allday long. dont tell me u noe how i live, u have no idea.

oh yeah... BK all day every day,huh?...which is it killa kali or brooklyn?...

bk as in bKlood killa cuh. please i dont want to bang on tha net its stupid but dont act like u noe me. its annoying.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Drugz Being Moved

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Where can I pick that up, man? I keep ending up with the Highway Code instead...........:rolleyes:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha shes funny.

hey rip... i live in cali and i lived in mass..they are both ghetto. except cali has a lot more nice parts cause mass is the size of LA and Orange county.

and what TT boy should of done is just handled his business without telling anyone. Thats usually the best way to do things.

Guest STONER DBM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Drugz Being Moved

Originally posted by rip

lol shit new england aint shit compared to kali. why u think they call it killa kali? and i wouldnt be prud to have the highest aids rate, thats stupid. lol please walk threw skyline wearing blue, get shot in less then a minute. respect or not u get shot up by tha tec 9, mac 10, or a nina. its linco leans an there gay, i dont skate, an blink 182 is for fags. i rocc khaki dicces all blueww chuccz an dark blue shirts allday long. dont tell me u noe how i live, u have no idea.

dorchester,roxbury,mattapan,brockton,new bedford,springfield,providence,new haven,hartford,bridgeport,you're right new england's weak...haha...i aint proud of havin the highest AIDS rate i'm just statin' facts jack...i've been to KILLA KALI and yeah there's some ruff spots but mostly it's just suburban sprawl and strip malls...have you been to mass.?...why do you think they call it massacre?... N.B.City it gets no ruffer kid...and if you was really true blue you would'nt be stickin' up for snitches...i guess i'm not gonna make" the people i jock on 12.oz." thread...oh well...one love papa smurf....

ive been at work.

im not going to rat him out, hell get his one way or another.

me and this kid have had beef for years.

this fool found out all of my court dates and came to every single one of then and laughed. every single fucking court date, some of em were 10 minutes long, but that fool was there laughing. and hed come up and hassle me when he saw me, cause he knew if i said a word to him, id go straight to jail. hell get his. then again, hes already got something that hell never forget.

shit is done. no ratting here.

it really did make for good conversation huh?

i agree with 2 of the guys on the first page, go into the fags house with masks and guns and take all of his shit, everything in his house, beat the shit out of him for some fun, cause you'll get more money and enjoyment out of that shit. I also think that deciding who goes to jail would make you a cop wannabe. If you went into his house with like cop shit on or something like that youd be haveing fun at least. If you ratted him out, you'd be like" hey i ratted him out YAY, I'm a rat bitch"

Guest STONER DBM

BK's all day every day

yo British Knights are the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Drugz Being Moved

dorchester,roxbury,mattapan,brockton,new bedford,springfield,providence,new haven,hartford,bridgeport,you're right new england's weak...haha...i aint proud of havin the highest AIDS rate i'm just statin' facts jack...i've been to KILLA KALI and yeah there's some ruff spots but mostly it's just suburban sprawl and strip malls...have you been to mass.?...why do you think they call it massacre?... N.B.City it gets no ruffer kid...and if you was really true blue you would'nt be stickin' up for snitches...i guess i'm not gonna make" the people i jock on 12.oz." thread...oh well...one love papa smurf....

lol sure bro. maybe he cant beat that guys ass, so rat him out an get paid cuh an u dont noe about tru to da blue so step off.

Archived