It seems like all u american's are just intrested in frieghts.......

maze_aow

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by se_FOUR

Talking about riding your own train, the last time we did a back jump, we jumped on the tube we just done and at the next stop these station dudes got on they kinda looked at the train for about 20 sec and when they got on they were like"Fucking vadals" this and that.We got off the next stop to get station shots and they were all shouting and screaming ..it was well funny!!

yeah like remember in style wars when they interviewed those straphangers and they were all dissing graffiti.

"they need to get somebody down here to clean up the damn place"

yall got it just like that. yall keeps it real mate.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT TRANSIT ...SO HOLLER

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Hey Zed, go to Europe and paint subways and then talk. By the way you can say anything you want. Hey for all you know I have painted NY subway wholecars that ran. I live in Cali, freights are not hard in the majority of california. Maybe LA, I cant say because I have never painted them there, same with the East Coast. Every freight I have ever painted was very easy compared to subways in Europe. And even still the rush of doing a passenger train and seeing people riding in your train, getting on your train, seeing your panel sitting in the main station and running in the inner city while average people look at it in disgust is uncomparable to freights. You might think that graffiti is more accepted in Europe but you are wrong. People fucking hate it and the government tries to stop it just as much as america if not more. Of course this varies throughout europe because it is not one country, it is a continent. And if you think Europeans have it easy because they pull off passenger trains and shit is bombed out there then you are wrong. The majority of europeans I have met have been the most professional, dedicated, for lack of a better word, realest writers I have ever met. Not to say that the americans I have met arent, just proving you wrong when you say that they are just "euro fags" and "they have it easy over there", "they are all toys trying to hop on the US graffiti dick" . You go do a freight and it leaves, runs through farmland and the such all through america for years, but the shock to the general public isnt there. I thought thats what the "idea" of graffiti was, a big in your face fuck you to everyone. I guess it got lost somewhere. Basically... dont try to compare two things unless you have first hand experience with both.

By the way culture has nothing to do with this.

well put...standing ovation!

Archived