It seems like all u american's are just intrested in frieghts.......

maze_aow

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Transit has always been tops on my list. I started out hopping busses. Didnt the graff as we know it today start on transit? Transit has always been the "mad hype shit to do.

Where I started transit sucked, no sense really in hitting it, it got scribed a lot and it was fun to mob bus's at stops but you rarley ever even saw bus's or the light rail. ..the focus was on the streets. freeways, fillins on soundwalls, rooftops, billboards, heavans and the huge freight yards...so painting transit is cool and all but my heart lies in painting freeways and freights. there is 4 major freeways that have hundreds of thousands of commuters on them every day....kind of like LA...the bus yards got smashed with peices, check out the first or second video graff.. fillins on lightrail cars in 92. But that made it pretty much impossible to hit after that, common sense wise. so while I respect transit, i doesnt really bug me not hitting it. and is not the main focus of my writing.

I saved money for a long time to get out there and first time I went there I didnt have many hookups at all, at least not for trains.places to stay, yes.

i hope to go soon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moon yard

hmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

[People need to go out and crush shit. I understand that some people like to take it easy and not take risks, but come on, hit up some street once in a while. [/b]

:) where do you paint trains this no risk place that you speak of where is it. In the yard you should always keep your eyes open so you don't blow it up I'm sure you know this but no risk sounds like no common sense lead on a path of destruction oh yeah no direspect .:crazy:

Guest catwash

Re: Re: europes transit

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

i know kids who have FELONY CONVICTIONS for graffiti. kids who have done MORE THAN A YEAR IN JAIL for graff. 2 days ain't shit.

Big deal. So do I, in London. Jail terms are happening everywhere nowdays - 1 tag inside London subway, 1 month in jail... first offence.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

i have met euro writers. not many, but im basing the shit i pop on the shit they pop in here. thats all. again im not out to dis or hate on europe writers at all.

strangely a lot of the euro's in here probably don't even hit passenger trains, don't take it too much to heart!

I don't get why this subject comes up all the fucking time. why can't we all get on with it?

Hollows? Dude, hollows aint shit. If Im talking about painting passengers, Im doing pieces, or at least, at least a fill in. Im about my risk, too. Thats why I want nothing less than a fill in. Fuck a hollow.

i know this is a little late in response...

but bottom line for my writing, if i do that shit and risk my freedom, i dont care what it is, i want it to run. as far as i know europe is the only place where transit runs peices through stations if you hit the yards or layups. and besides that, if i hit a passenger in cali, i would do a hollow and get flicks cause in the 2 maybe 1.5 minutes i would have to do it, i could do 30 ft hollow you could read from way farther as opposed to a fill in that would be a lot smaller. its abou the ups, i do a white out pen tag, see it a year later and im stoked..maybe im simple minded.

Guest krowteN

i think what the cracker was saying is how jews today dont accept jesus as the son of god or the massia...or at least something like that. i dont believe any of it so it dosent matter really

ATHEISM RULES!!!

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

Transit has always been tops on my list. I started out hopping busses. Didnt the graff as we know it today start on transit? Transit has always been the "mad hype shit to do.

Where I started transit sucked, no sense really in hitting it, it got scribed a lot and it was fun to mob bus's at stops but you rarley ever even saw bus's or the light rail. ..the focus was on the streets. freeways, fillins on soundwalls, rooftops, billboards, heavans and the huge freight yards...so painting transit is cool and all but my heart lies in painting freeways and freights. there is 4 major freeways that have hundreds of thousands of commuters on them every day....kind of like LA...the bus yards got smashed with peices, check out the first or second video graff.. fillins on lightrail cars in 92. But that made it pretty much impossible to hit after that, common sense wise. so while I respect transit, i doesnt really bug me not hitting it. and is not the main focus of my writing.

I saved money for a long time to get out there and first time I went there I didnt have many hookups at all, at least not for trains.places to stay, yes.

i hope to go soon.

video graff?...were can i get my hands on that? and did those trains run?..fucken sick if they did. no wonder its so fucken hot in that town.

Re: Re: europes transit

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

HAHAHAH oh god a WHOLE TWO DAYS IN JAIL. AND A CRIMINAL RECORD! MY LORD!

i know kids who have FELONY CONVICTIONS for graffiti. kids who have done MORE THAN A YEAR IN JAIL for graff. 2 days ain't shit.

I thought somebody would have bought up " Fista" who was sentenced to 5 years in prision and this was quite a few years ago..

a guy from holland hit the bart and got it to run. yes ive seen pictures of said event.

id say its hitable, maybe a risk for bay area guys, use a fake name or something and dont post the pictures all over the internet.

europe is very hard, the vs is fucking intense in some places. im sure jtf has heard the stories.

i dont wanna get to involved here but americans saying how their trains would only run for a morning, london was exactly the same. its only in the last few months commuters have been gettin so battered that things are running so much.

i think freghts are nice to paint, you have the time to drop somthing more detailed an its not likely to get buffed. english freights get painted a LOT. i see shit from all over in my yard.

all the stuff about U.S commuters gettin done but no one releasing fliks might be true, but surely somones gonna release fliks? nuff of you seem fuckin eager to get ya freight fliks out.

an if your cops are so on the ball, what the fuck was that cope2 KD video about?

look guy...

why you trynna talk about bart when your from canada and in europe.

check it out. bart has gotten smashed plenty. i know several writers personally that have hit it and know of a lot of others who have hit it.

didnt NateOne and MPC do end to ends on it that ran in the 80s?

aside from that in the other city i used to live the trains there got smashed in the early 90s as well as the bus yard.

so its not like writers here dont fuck with transit. its been fucked with and it still gets fucked with.

maybe you should worry less about the bart system getting hit and more about being able to do a nice stamp in 7 minutes.

im sure europe is hot as fuck. just like NYC at its peak.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

a guy from holland hit the bart and got it to run. yes ive seen pictures of said event.

id say its hitable, maybe a risk for bay area guys, use a fake name or something and dont post the pictures all over the internet.

europe is very hard, the vs is fucking intense in some places. im sure jtf has heard the stories.

na, id rather go for the gold and do a whole car in 20 minutes.

im sure bart has been fucked with, i know it has. i just think it owuld be great if it got hit more. its a beautiful train all in itself.

why all the drama? you think canadians dont know how to paint trains? or we dont know graffiti or something? hell like i said before lts fools came here and did nothing but sticker tags. how hardcore is that?

whatever dude.

i got no problem with canadian painters.....nahhh.

it just bugs me that you just started painting transit, your from canada and your trynna tell fools how to paint their own train system when your not from the bay, in the bay, or have done bart. so drop the subject allready.

a beautifull train with in itself. HA! when was the last time you rode a richmond train with no air conditioning covered in trash with a crackhead trynna hustle you a chain with a saftey pin holding it together?

all im sayin is lay off the ima hard core transit killer steeze. its annoying.

contrary to what seeking said, transit is not the end all of graffiti.

come to the bay and get up in the entire east bay, the south bay, the north bay and the peninsula. right east is a whole other city to crush.

transit is cool. but the writers out here crush citys and freeways.

and when your done with that maybe youll see the point of painting freights.

yeah, i can see your point. and i know transit isnt really the thing out there. and i highly doubt i could take all of the bay, im not gonna front like i can, but i would try and do bart, get my flicks and be happy. and no i havent just started painting transit, i started in 97, well thats when i did my first subway. im not some super old schooler, but i know a bit of whats up.

and about lts, look in my other post, i explained how i would have loved to see those dudes crush here. i was quite surprised that he would only get up with stickers, ive spent a bit of time in la and thats defnatley not their style at all. and like im really gonna go up and be like "yall some fools only getting upi stickers in europe" what the fuck would that do.

you just have to see my point in the argument.

id love for you to show me around where your from, id like to see it from your point of view. remember this is just a silly internet arguement. im surprised someone hasnt posted that retard picture yet.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah, i can see your point. and i know transit isnt really the thing out there. and i highly doubt i could take all of the bay, im not gonna front like i can, but i would try and do bart, get my flicks and be happy. and no i havent just started painting transit, i started in 97, well thats when i did my first subway. im not some super old schooler, but i know a bit of whats up.

* i paint california graffiti, not new york graffiti. i lived near a freight lay up, it was literally across the street from my school. i started painting freeways when i was 14. im 24. I take influence off the graffiti in california. i havent been to the east coast since 90, i started writing in 92. i have been painting freights and freeways for 10 years. the internet steeze is newschool fool. shit, when i was writing 5 years i was up in 3 citys and killing a hundred freights a week with throw ups. plus i hit a commuter and bus's. see where your at in 10 years.

and about lts, look in my other post, i explained how i would have loved to see those dudes crush here. i was quite surprised that he would only get up with stickers, ive spent a bit of time in la and thats defnatley not their style at all. and like im really gonna go up and be like "yall some fools only getting upi stickers in europe" what the fuck would that do.

you just have to see my point in the argument.

*obviously homeboy is not real LTS then. LTS IS SOME GANGSTER ASS BOMBERS THAT REPRESENT.

id love for you to show me around where your from, id like to see it from your point of view. remember this is just a silly internet arguement. im surprised someone hasnt posted that retard picture yet.

come visit. paint bart all you want. maybe if you understand what it takes to live fairly nice on your own in the bay area you would see the virtue of not hitting bart while you live here.

yeah when i was down in cali hitting freights was something else, youd catch shit in the yard every night, i mean hitting frieghts there was a great way to get seen.

the frieghts here arent really that easy either, theres usually refugees living in them who wont think twice about rolling in a gang of 40 and robbing a whole crew. luckily the last time i got bothered by one he was taking a shower in the yard. haha. the commuter system here is more like the freight system back home, and in italy doing a commuter youll get at least 3 or 4 months play, sometimes i catch panels from like 97 running. but the freights dont really run out side the country or so it seems. people do hit them, but they dont get half the play commuters seem to get. riding your own train is really something else man. you have to do it at least once.

Talking about riding your own train, the last time we did a back jump, we jumped on the tube we just done and at the next stop these station dudes got on they kinda looked at the train for about 20 sec and when they got on they were like"Fucking vadals" this and that.We got off the next stop to get station shots and they were all shouting and screaming ..it was well funny!!

Archived