If you had the body of a woman.................

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HomerJayII

I'D GO TO LESBIAN JOINTS(NOT THE ONES FULL OF "BUTCHES"),

In my experience, most of them are. That's why I steer clear of those places altogether

I suggest that IF you boys DO end up with the body if a woman - you should try bombing/climbing shit/wandering around dark alleys. Just so we can quash this "girls have it easy in graff" shite..............

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ubejinxed

if i had a penis

i'd pee standing up anywhere i wanted

hahahhhahhhaaahahah oh the things we have and take for granted!

if i had a penis

i'd pee standing up anywhere i wanted

i was just about to say the first thing id be upset about if i was a woman is that i couldnt piss standing up.

i dont take it for granted, i use it whenever i get the chance.

:king:

Originally posted by chozer

heres a tip:

it SUCKS unless youre anywhere other than with a girl.

well i know that. but i really want to get the feeling of it. like, can you feel it rising. and how does it feel like when you are getting arouse. that sorta thing.

Originally posted by Devilush

well i know that. but i really want to get the feeling of it. like, can you feel it rising. and how does it feel like when you are getting arouse. that sorta thing.

YOu can feel it rising, like you raise a finger.

Shit though, you could ask your boyfriend.

This whole thread reminds me of a female acquaintance I had back in the early '70s. She had turned 18 years old in about 1964, when the whole "Playboy Magazine" thing was pretty much at it's peak, and she was a sort of early feminist, at least in the way she thought about power. She started off modeling ("It was kind of flattering to be told I was so good looking people would pay me money just to take my photograph holding up shit like a pipe wrench or a valve component.") and progressed to stripping ("Are you kidding? Three hundred and fifty dollars a day, in 1965? IN CASH? Hell, yeah, I did it for the money.") and eventually to hooking ("I wish I had never seen cocaine in my life.") to working as a madam of a whorehouse in Los Angeles. She had a philosophy that I certainly don't advocate, but I can more or less understand. "You know why we women have the power? Because we've got half the world's money, and all of the world's pussy, and if the boys want to play, the boys gotta pay."

She told me the girls at her house had weekly checks for STD's, were forbidden to drink on the job or use any kinds of drugs, and that she held back 15% of their pay that they could only get if they enrolled in college. She said "This had two advantages. One, a lot of my girls went to college. Two, it was a great marketing tool--College Girls! I had every cop and half the big shots in L.A. coming by to visit my girls. At one time, I almost got a liquor license, but eventually the Mafia moved in and they threatened me. I wasn't scared, but they threatened to cut up my girls, so we shut it down and it became a regular Mafia house. They got all the money, and the girls got mistreated."

If I had the body of a woman, I'd probably turn pro. I think every man has wished that the tables were reversed, and women were the sex that did all the pursuing, and all we men had to do was give a cocked eyebrow to have women willing to line up. I know that women love male strip clubs, where body builders take off their clothes. But they go there to party and have a good time whooping it up. Not to get laid. Too bad.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by KaBar

I think every man has wished that the tables were reversed, and women were the sex that did all the pursuing, and all we men had to do was give a cocked eyebrow to have women willing to line up.

That can happen!

It happened to me in a small town in Malasia.

I felt like a king!

Guest platapie

if you had the body of a women?....

you might be a tranny?

i'd draw a darth vader face on my penis and shake it around at people

and say come to the dark side. i am your father!

this very strange, but seeing as how some dudes here talk about sticking televisions and baby grands up their pussies, it is exempted.

Archived