counterstrike>>>>>>>>>>>

ET one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

you may have an outdated halflife file - so you may need to get the patch for it (or whatever it's called). try to play something like counterstrike. it'll tell you if your half life executable is out of date.

you may also want to check to make sure that you have the right directory when you install.

i play cs daily. and yes with my stolen cd key. its updated to 1.4 retail.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was just about to play. i play in the dal server. i suck, but intangible fame owns. seriously,hes too damn good. 26/4 is nothing compared to fame.

Moe Lester, get at me man, i want to shoot you in counterstrike. on gamespy im [COS]Poopypants

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

w00t

i still havent figured this out..

everyones always saying w00t at the end or beginning of the round......

i dont really understand the haxorz comments either.

although i must admit, i find myself saying w00t every once and a while.......it makes me laugh..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

w00t w00t

i thought only me and my stupid asian friends did that...geuss its a international thing

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i always thought w00t! kind of meant like, YAY FOR ME!!!

i had a good round a couple nights/mornings ago. i played from 12:30 till 2:30, straight continous iceworld. it was hella core. i was owning too.

MOE MONEY MOE MONEY

someone holler at me on gamespy [COS]PoopyPants

i want to shoot some 12oz fools. CAP! i got a dope skin for my USP. it looks siiiick. and the mp5 skin is pretty core also. i need to get skins for my characters though. ill do that now.

[COS]PoopyPants <~~~~~~~~~yizzay

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yo i got a CS question

alrite, you kno how when 1.4 came out, and after you installed it, you lost all your skins??....when i try to go download new skins, and install them, they get placed on the opposite side...so like, my brand new AK-47 skin will be put on the left side, but my secondary weapon and my knife would be on the right...and when i switch them, the AK goes to the right, and the glock and knife go to the life.....anyone kno how to fix this??

sounds like a funky bug to me!!

the new 1.4 is fresh..

I'm about to go play in a couple minutes or so...don't know which server I'm gonna hop on though. I'm just starting to play again after about a three month absence so I gotta find a server that I likes.

And about the days being good and days not being good, sounds exactly like me.

Archived